The Largest Contributor Wins!

sees_all1

Once. I think I was the sniper guy. Huntsman? Idk.

TNPW have attended a TMHT event, if not, you vow to come to the Tormented Demons event tonight.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

... I honestly barely know anything about it and would rather not know for at least another few months. At least.

TNPW will state the weirdest thing they've bumped their head on.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Does a glass chessboard count? That ended badly. :/

TNPM not be a harpy/ ISE Frequenter.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

... Uhm, I have no idea what the ISE is so if I'm in the wrong here ignore me.

TNPW will explain what the ISE is just to be on the safe side.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Oh god, cowbending is amazing. I swear it's like the milk moves around out of the beast and floods the cereal. And don't get me started on the delicious beef!

TNPW will post a meme pic involving Korra AND YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!

24 hours have passed, and I couldn't find a picture or work up the motivation to figure out how to make one.

TNPW try to decipher my mind.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I tried, and failed miserably.

The next post will be between 30-45 minutes from now, or 24 hours afterwards.

Good luck. :mrgreen:

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

From Rants:

this is how i ruined my previous expensive laptop in fact (water damage from saliva). Is my head, in mechanical terms an elliptical spheroid with a single universal joint, the neck, to close to the screen or what..? maybe I need some glasses. but it's just so hard to click those ruby butterflies without being so close.

TNPW create a weird questionnaire topic in Gen. Discussion that has to be thought out articulately and be unique in perspective.

Also, don't read it.... It was an email from my friend.

Chapter 2

Today started out just like every other day. It was around four in the morning when I heard a tapping on the window across from my bed, same as usual. I got up, rather reluctant to relinquish my warm, snuggly covers to the harsh cool air of the early morning. In the window were Vezon and Rainbow Dash hovering close behind him. I moved to unlock the window and swung it open with a responding squeak from the hinges.

“Hey Shield, can you watch Kalei this morning?” Vezon asked me.

“Do I ever say no?” I responded, rubbing my eyes to gain some semblance of focus.

“Good, key’s under the mat. We’ll be a little later than normal, Dashy wanted to show me something over by the mountains,” he replied, seeming rather excited.

“Yea, yea, you kids go on and have fun, I’ll see you when you get back,” I said, waving a hoof around in a circle in the air, trying to act indifferent.

The pair flew off to get ready for the morning and I closed the window to prevent any more cold air from getting in. I turned back around and looked towards the bed, noticing that in that small span of time Rarity had taken the opportunity to snag all the extra covers from my side of the bed. Chuckling to myself quietly, I moved back towards the bed and kissed Rarity on the forehead, right above her mud mask, before heading towards the front door to leave.

It was a short walk towards the Dash’s, one of the benefits of a compact town. Upon arrival, I retrieved the key from its usual place under the mat and opened the door.

The Dash’s had rented a small house on the land, as to make it easier for others to help with little Kalei’s care. Rainbow herself said the plan was to just rent out a small place until Kalei could stand and float on her own, then they would move back to their normal house. This house seemed to just be more for my convenience than as a more permanent residential move.

I navigated masterfully around the small two story house. It took me less than a minute to close the door, traverse the entrance breezeway, walk up the stairs, and plant myself in the usual spot next to Kalei’s cradle. I decided to challenge myself to stay awake for 30 whole minutes before taking a nap, but 3 minutes in I gave up and slumped into a nice, hard nap.

A loud wailing woke me from my pleasant slumber, and at first I was confused as to the current situation. A quick glance out of the window showed that the sun had just begun to rise.

“I wasn’t asleep that long then…” I thought to myself as I continued to look around the room.

A scan around the room showed Kaleidoscope was awake in her crib, wailing incessantly. I picked up the young filly by her pajamas and moved to the chair, placing her gently on my lap, and began stroking her back, trying to calm her. I constantly had to watch my strength around the little one; I always seemed to overestimate how much force was required for baby-rearing tasks. However, stroking little Kalei’s back wasn’t working, and I decided to take a different approach.

Glancing around the room, I spotted one of her pacifiers lying on a table near the crib. Picking Kalei up once again, I moved towards the table, grabbing the pacifier of the table where it was residing. I placed the young filly back in her crib and offered her the pacifier.

“Does little Kalei want her pacifier? Does she?” I asked in as cute and soft a voice as I could manage. I attempted to put the pacifier in her mouth, but she just took it and spit it out again, continuing to cry.

“What do you want child?” I said quietly, a little frustrated. The only response I received however was more crying, so I sat back down and decided to noodle this problem out when suddenly my stomach rumbled.

“Oh right!” I said with a dawning of an idea, “You must be hungry! No problem ol’ Uncle Shield can get rid of the munchies…or whatever it is babies get.”

Opting to leave the foal in her crib for now, I moved out of the room and down the stairs towards the small icebox storage container that Rainbow Dash got at her foal-shower and kept near the kitchen. I opened the door with a quick, fluid motion and immediately noticed bottles nicely labeled with the days of the week and numbers sitting in a nice arrangement on the bottom of the container.

“Twilight Sparkle must have been here recently,” I remarked, as no one in this particular family unit was ever this organized.

I picked the bottle labeled “Monday: 1” and eyed it. It contained a white substance, which upon realizing what I was looking at, immediately made me gag. I lowered the bottle and held it away from my body as far I could, acting like I was holding some strange, plagued piece of meat.

“Please Celestia, let this be formula,” I said as I returned back to the room.

I attached the rubber top to the bottle and gave it to Kaleidoscope, who had taken no rest in her attempts to break the world record for longest crying session before seven in the morning. She immediately went about the task of drinking as much of milk as she could take in. She drained the whole bottle, and as soon as she decided she was done, promptly burped in my face, giggled, and stared at me expectantly. I stared back, half-dumbfounded, and half-shocked at the similarities already showing between her and her father.

“You are definitely Vezon’s kid,” I said to the little foal. She just looked back at me with giant eyes, finally breaking through my hardened visage, and forcing a small smile to appear on my face. She giggled at having won some mental battle, and my smile grew. I pulled away however and went down the hall to the washroom to get rid of whatever Kalei had just burped onto my muzzle.

Upon my return I found the baby already fast asleep in her crib. I pulled up her favorite sock around her and sat down in the chair, finally closing my eyes for what I thought was a well-earned rest.

A loud giggling and the sound of a door opening awoke me. I opened my eyes and looked over at Kalei once again. She was still asleep and looking content with her lot in life. I however, could not say the same. Looking in the reflection of a picture from Vezon’s and Rainbow Dash’s marriage, I could see my bloodshot eyes and slightly mussed dark blue hair. Rarity was going to have a fit that I looked like I had just pulled an all-nighter, which I sort of felt like I did. I rubbed my eyes, and rose out of the chair just in time to see Rainbow and Vezon walk in. Dash walked passed me, and looked down at the crib, eyeing Kalei with motherly affection. I stepped out of the way and Vezon asked:

“How was she? Was she any trouble?”

“No…No trouble at all,” I replied, trying to stifle a yawn.

“Now if you don’t mind, I’m going to go back home and do things that don’t involve me being awake,” I said before Vezon could question any more favors out of me.

“Fine, I’ll see you later today then,” he replied, and I moved towards the hall. As I closed the door, I saw Vezon move back to stand next to Rainbow Dash, and leaning her head on his shoulder, they both stared down at their baby as the morning sun rose fully over the horizon.

It is like 5.2k characters and I have a post count of 4.8k.

TNPW will leave a comment on ALG's wall.

I beleive this is 24 hours later? Really I can't tell, but I hope so.

I couldn't do the accent. I'm sorry!

TNPW try to decipher my mind again (Try to think of whatever was going through my mind while I posted this and post it here.)

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]