FCE Firefest II (Feb 18)

mario_sunny

PLEASE READ ALL!!

Welcome to yet another FCE event! Firefest II! After the huge overwhelming sucsess of the first firefest, I have decided to create a second one right after the bronze fest. Oh, the joys and laughs we had at the firefest, noobs screaming "FLASH5: WT FUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1" as they watche hundreds(litterally) of fires burning down their precious down they call varrock :twisted: . Pictures of the first event will be posted here.

Date: Saturday, Febuary 18th

World: 7(hyt pl0x)

Time: 9:00pm central time zone

-3am GMT

-4am CET the 5th

-2pm ACST the 5th

-3pm AEST the 5th

-7pm PST

-8pm MST

-10pm EST

Host: Mario_sunny

Co-host: looking for two co-hosts, please post here to become one!

How does it work you might ask? Well, everyone will bring a *one* hatchet and *one* tinderboxie. We will march around various towns wearing our matching attire, wave a couple waves, dance a couple dances, but most of allÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâæWE BURN!!!! :twisted: :twistd plz: Each couple of towns we will reload chopping the trees until they beg for mercy(please give trees no mercy, chop them literally to death if you have to). Warning: all tree huggers please do not come to this event, it is a very anti-tree hugger event, ty. Below are the towns we will visit(listed in order).

-Event start: AggieÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s house in Dranor Village

Be there or be a tree hugger!

-First burn: Dranor Bank

relod at nearby trees

-Second burn: Lumby Castle

reload at nearby trees

-Third burn: Varrock Centre

reload at nearby trees

-Fourth burn: Barbarian Village

reload at nearby trees

-Event end and final burn: Fally Centre

fcefirefestmap5lu.png

There are certain uniform I require too, just to scare noobs even more! These are very very easy items to get:

-priest top

-priest bottom

-magic staff

-black mage hat

-black cape

-black hair(optional)

-black mystic boots(optional)

-OR black mystic cape instead of black cape(optional)

fcefirefestattire5zm.png

And no, the FCE clan will not provide the clothing, honestly people, this stuff only costs about 100gp max.

Ok, if this turns out right and you wear the correct uniform(which means you cooperate!), you will each be personally handed not an imaginary cookie, but a real cookie of your choice(of course, if you are a RuneScape member)!

Questions on the event? Post them here!

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

i would love to be there, but for me it is at 3 am. Not many (if any) UK ppl will make it.

Maybe in a future event you could have one for each country (say seven) one each day of the week.

I can imagine a million noobs running shouting 'Help my!'

Thinking the fire will damadge them.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Hm, I may come to this. :) Been a while since I've gone to an event, and the time is actually resonable.

How... Moxious.

Barrows Drops: Dharok Plate (5/12/06) Torag Legs (5/12/06) Verac Flail (5/20/06) Guthan Helm (5/29/06) Ahrim Hood (6/9/06) Verac Skirt (6/25/06)

february looks great. february is a good month. paintballing game, friend from colorado, and a firefest. nice way to start the semester.

:mrgreen:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

LOL, that's ouragelously funny :o oh yeah, a couple things, what would poisoned gp.....do, why do you poison it? And...I forgot the last one :oops:

poisoned gp is used for a couple things. For one thing, once you get it, you cannot drop it or destroy it. The only thing you can do with it is give it to other players, sort of like the MOM. If you have anti-poison gloves on, the poison will not effect you, but if you don't, the poison will slowly decrease your hp dealing 10's in green numbers. It is very funny giving it to noobs, I love watching them going "omg!!111 posond gp!111one!!" and then dying. Usually they only drop nooby stuff like bronze bars, ball of wools and tindyboxies. It's pretty funny... you should try getting some, but remember to wear the anti-poison gloves recieved from "Bob's farm" quest.

and btw good luck on getting 75 wc :D

dangsig.png