New Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

Lord Slayas

The last I've heard was multiple accounts can interact but cannot rig minigames to affect the outcome. I'm gonna research this later and I'll edit this post afterwards

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Multi-logged accounts must not interact with each other to exploit gameplay mechanics, such as attempting to rig the result of a minigame.

Cutting our XP through half is a gameplay mechanic. But if I'm allowed to bypass that mechanic by forming a party with other level 3's, than it's not an "exploit" to avoid the 50% cap. Therefor I don't see it as exploiting a gameplay mechanic to just train the skill with your own level 3 accounts instead of with other players. It's in a grey area though.

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

That's kind of the point.  It's other people's accounts (albeit specific kinds of accounts) versus more of yours.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

@DJ Ruli specifically, please remove me from your HighScores / Website entirely. We already spoke about this once in chat, a few months ago, but you did nothing at the time despite my express wishes. I do not wish to be associated with you or your lists.

Again, if you are wondering why, it's because regardless of how lax Jagex has become on the subject as of late, I strongly believe Multi-logging (specifically with interaction) to be an extreme, unfair, in-game advantage, and negates the work of legitimate players who have put in the time and effort to gain levels and train without "bending" the rules. I did not force the issue previously, as several players (ones who were even on my banlist during my time as list maintainer) who specifically abused it for Dungeoneering (the most tangible, noticeable & sadly popular use of multilogging) were kept off of the list as you agreed it provided an "unfair in-game advantage", but seeing as several are back on your list, I will re-iterate that I would like to be removed, and do not want my name associated with or featured anywhere on your site.

I am not trying to start an argument, discussion, or try and convince anyone on this issue. I am not saying this as a previous maintainer of the list, in an attempt to change things. It is your Highscores, to do with what you wish. This is simply my personal view in regards to a game I once upon a time spent many, many hours playing.

I think your website is very nice, and also that you are doing a very good job at it, but I have no desire to be a part of your HighScores. Please respect my wishes, and remove me.

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Those who trained alot of Dungeoneering without the penalty during the 200-combat time also got an advantage over those who have to train it now. The whole penalty is an unfair gaming mechanic, the fact that we have to train the skill together with leeches who get more XP than those who put in the hard work says enough. If anything, Jagex is really lax with F2P. <_<

Remove Dung.xp penalty, biggest thread in the Ninja Forum, still no JMod reply :angry: I'm sick and tired of how bad Jagex treats F2P...

• Like 1

They didn't even change it with the 200-combatsystem. If the old formula hadn't come back we would now be able to fully enjoy Dungeoneering and play it they way it was supposed to be played. But apparently the penalty wasn't important enough for them to update it, so I guess it's safe to say that they just don't care about it and "No" is shorter than "Yes". I just wonder if they will change it before or after this thread will get 2000 posts. They players want a change, both P2P and F2P. They can't keep ignoring that.

I have a better idea.  Let's make an untradeable remove-penalty token and put it as a super-rare prize on Treasure Hunter!

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I have a better idea.  Let's make an untradeable remove-penalty token and put it as a super-rare prize on Treasure Hunter!

sshh they might actually use that ;)

• Like 1

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Hey Lt_Wolfe, is your website hijacked or do I just have the domain wrong?  (at others: don't attempt to visit the site just in case but the link I'm looking at is hxxp://www.f2phiscores.com/)

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Hey Lt_Wolfe, is your website hijacked or do I just have the domain wrong?  (at others: don't attempt to visit the site just in case but the link I'm looking at is hxxp://www.f2phiscores.com/)

Yes, it was. I have fixed the problem, and will be sure to prevent anybody from uploading anything in the future. Turns out that the "hackers" (more like script kiddies) used an open upload form elsewhere on my site to upload a number of config files, including a script to give them FTP privileges. Don't worry: no one's information was stolen or anything like that, the script kiddies just used an automated script to replace the "index.php" file on my domain. Every internal page and database row were untouched.

As far as a fix is concerned, it was as simple as removing the vulnerabilities and uploading a backup copy of the index file. Thank you for finding this issue, though.

Yes, it was. I have fixed the problem, and will be sure to prevent anybody from uploading anything in the future. Turns out that the "hackers" (more like script kiddies) used an open upload form elsewhere on my site to upload a number of config files, including a script to give them FTP privileges. Don't worry: no one's information was stolen or anything like that, the script kiddies just used an automated script to replace the "index.php" file on my domain. Every internal page and database row were untouched.

As far as a fix is concerned, it was as simple as removing the vulnerabilities and uploading a backup copy of the index file. Thank you for finding this issue, though.

It's been hijacked again.  Better go double-check on that :S.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Allright, so according to Jagex, it's against the Rules to multilog in the same Dungeoneering Party. Luckily it only takes about 29 years to go from 99-120 Dungeoneering through daily challenges. So I will max in about... 29 years :rolleyes:

Allright, so according to Jagex, it's against the Rules to multilog in the same Dungeoneering Party. Luckily it only takes about 29 years to go from 99-120 Dungeoneering through daily challenges. So I will max in about... 29 years :rolleyes:

So Jagex doesnt allow cheating....erm ok. Just buy bonds if you want it so badly.

So Jagex doesnt allow cheating....erm ok. Just buy bonds if you want it so badly.

Then you wouldn't be pure F2P so it would defeat the purpose!

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Then you wouldn't be pure F2P so it would defeat the purpose!

You mean F2Ps dont play daily spins?

So if I'm understanding right, you're suggesting buy bonds to redeem for spins and get xp lamps?  You get very few lamps out of those spins, and even fewer that can be redeemed toward one specific skill.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

pure F2P
lol

So Jagex doesnt allow cheating....erm ok

Well, it is allowed to fish on 100 different accounts at the same time and put all the money on your main. So Jagex does allow lots of cheating.

Also could you post your source for that? I would like to have that available.

It was posted in the Clan Leader Forum, QFC: 86-87-242-65523855 (2nd page)

I'm not encouraging it, but I have never heard of a single ban or mute for multilogging even before the rule change.  The closest I saw was someone being PM'ed by a JMod reminding them of the rules live while they multilogging on a stream.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png