BTS June

muggiwhplar

Brb prepping suggestions thread for 3 minutes after release. :twss:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? No tactical ambushes? That isn't bounty hunter, thats just duel tournament revamp.

Bounty hunter was about the hunter become the hunted!

It's Bounty Hunter without PJ'ing. That was acceptable when Bounty Hunter was the ONLY thing closest to PK'ing when the wilderness became safe, but with the old wilderness back Bounty Hunter needs to evolve.

So, what is the difference between Duel tournament and Bounty Hunter without rogues?

They are both about taking down the assigned target and get stuff, while the others can only attack their own target.

The worst change now is you can even walk safely back home without a freaking red skull with your fat loot.

No more risk for taking loot and no more opportunity for weaker character without a yak full of supplies.

(Back in those days, even a person without 99s can take down a 126lv with specs, that was what I called fair chance)

Bounty hunter without ambushes is simply not bounty hunter, just like wilderness without PKing.

I see this entire thing being ruled by indestructible SOA mages anyway... Some kind of huge field of terribly long fights with Virtus wearing ch00bs SOA'ing eachother, quaffing brews and soulsplit-magic deflect flashing... Some disgusting display of Virtus-wearing cannibals throwing wind at each other forever just so they can get the same clothes they already have to sell to the people who had lost it and buy more of the same stuff when they eventually die and lose their own to repeat the process.

2dgucz6.png

I see this entire thing being ruled by indestructible SOA mages anyway... Some kind of huge field of terribly long fights with Virtus wearing ch00bs SOA'ing eachother, quaffing brews and soulsplit-magic deflect flashing... Some disgusting display of Virtus-wearing cannibals throwing wind at each other forever just so they can get the same clothes they already have to sell to the people who had lost it and buy more of the same stuff when they eventually die and lose their own to repeat the process.

That's rather bleak, lol

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Gano says hi.

Someone in gano completely destroys someone in virt, whether they're using rapier or soa.

I don't like how the drop system is going to be "The winner of each fight will gain ALL the drops from their opponent" like wildy is. The only reason I liked bh worlds was because of the somewhat random loot (though the EP system sucked). This way, there's still no sink to remove combat equipment from the game, so stuff like nex armour will continue to crash as an endless stream of new items come into the game from pvm.

93959819.png

Leaaf.png

yeah gano is broken >.> will always beat anyone maging even if they farcast + you are just rapiering. (i've won duels like this (did have poly staff switch for when frozen though + veng/shield)).

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]