BTS June

muggiwhplar

Worse BTS ever, remind me guys never to read these again

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only disappointed that they're still neglecting quests somewhat, but oh well I'm getting into the beta straight away so I can't really complain.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

I was going to say that this is the worst June BTS ever, but then I looked the one that happened last year.

Deadliest Catch (members)

Troll Invasion (members)

Loyalty Rewards (members)

Then again, the July BTS is the most important one. We've gotten Runescape HD and other spectacular stuff on July, so here's to another 30 days passing by quickly!

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

Fishing D&D that I won't touch because my fishing xp comes from c2's in dungeoneering.

PvP update that I won't touch because I don't care for pking.

Combat beta rework that I'm mildly excited for.

I didn't expect much given that most of their resources are going to the combat rework, just sucks that what little they put into this month didn't apply to many people at all.

EDIT

brb using my mad may necklace to get some herblore exp.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

One of the most boring BTS' I've ever seen.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I don't know what's funnier, that I expected something decent from Jagex or that I'm surprised that this month appears to be useless.

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Even though I agree with some people in this being a rather boring BTS, the combat rework should make up for it.

Looking forward to trying Fish Flingers again as I haven't been there since i got the Champion's Tackle Box.

Couldn't care less about the Crucible PvP Update. Never liked dangerous PvP so it's as good as a no update week for me. Hopefully the people who care will like it.

Lastly, the OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY THEY FELT THE NEED TO ADD ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE [bleeping] SOF UPDATES. WHY DON'T THEY JUST MAKE HIS FACE FILL THE ENTIRE SCREEN EVERY [insert rage words here] TIME WE LOG IN. JUST DELETE THAT SON OF A [bleep] NOW PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Then we have the combat rework which I can't wait to try out.

Next week monday and tuesday are bank holidays for the Jubilee so probably a no-update week (which we normally have 1 of a month anyway)

We're getting the Fish Flinger Revamp next week. BTS on Video 3 said it was to be released on the 6th (Wednesday).

Cool, looking forward to the combat beta. That's obviously going to be taking up a huge amount of resources so I don't mind about the lack of updates this month. :)

Avid43.png

Next week monday and tuesday are bank holidays for the Jubilee so probably a no-update week (which we normally have 1 of a month anyway)

We're getting the Fish Flinger Revamp next week. BTS on Video 3 said it was to be released on the 6th (Wednesday).

Was just taking a guess, but the bracket bits covers that any way, even if it's not next week (which seemed an obvious choice) they do usually do a no update week.

I'd guess it'll prob be the week before the beta in this case now, give them time to get a last spit shine on it as it were.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Lastly, the OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY THEY FELT THE NEED TO ADD ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE [bleeping] SOF UPDATES. WHY DON'T THEY JUST MAKE HIS FACE FILL THE ENTIRE SCREEN EVERY [insert rage words here] TIME WE LOG IN. JUST DELETE THAT SON OF A [bleep] NOW PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Ahem. Yelp is the ultimate parasite, transforming the reality (virtuality) around him at an alarming rate. In time, the game developers will be forced to change the name of the game to "YelpScape" or "SquealScape" or "Yelp's World", since Yelp corrupts everything around it. They shouldn't have introduced it into the game, and now it's too late to take it out, because it is gaining power. Eventually, removing Yelp/Squeal will not be possible, since it will be the only thing in the game.

(don't take this seriously)

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

Ahem. Yelp is the ultimate parasite, transforming the reality (virtuality) around him at an alarming rate. In time, the game developers will be forced to change the name of the game to "YelpScape" or "SquealScape" or "Yelp's World", since Yelp corrupts everything around it. They shouldn't have introduced it into the game, and now it's too late to take it out, because it is gaining power. Eventually, removing Yelp/Squeal will not be possible, since it will be the only thing in the game.

(don't take this seriously)

Eventually Yelps will become self aware and everyone will panic until they realize that he's taken so many blows to the head that he no longer possesses the intelligence to spread to other systems and take over the world. Another perfectly good opportunity to unleash Skynet upon the world wasted.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

This BTS made me feel slightly... I dunno, nothing really stood out that interested me greatly (I quit PVP'ing ages ago after the first Wilderness nuke anyway haha). I think my mind just automatically skipped over the Squeal of Fortune stuff too because I don't remember reading anything of it until I came to this thread lol. >.O

Would be nice if they actually did something for some of the older mini-games. Poor Trouble Brewing. :(

I'll look forward to the combat update instead. :thumbsup:

Seems like the most appealing thing to a wide audience is the upcoming combat beta. From what I've seen in the video, it's interesting...but it only focuses on PvP, not PvM - which may be a whole different animal.

Also, what's with Bounty Hunter's revamp being made Members content? I'm not sure I see the justification in that, considering that F2P PvP isn't really all that it's cracked up to be, save for a handful of clans every blue moon...

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

I never did that fishing minigame so I wonder if I'm going to take the opportunity to try it out now or just wait for the update.

Being the scaredy-cat I am, I'll will definitely NOT try out the pvp stuff.. And shame the X vet cape is still absent in the news :(

And for all complainers, I really hope you never try out any korean/asian rpg games with months of waiting for updates..

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)

Seems like the most appealing thing to a wide audience is the upcoming combat beta. From what I've seen in the video, it's interesting...but it only focuses on PvP, not PvM - which may be a whole different animal.

You do know that it was an NPC that was being attacked in the video, right?

crossed_body.png

You do know that it was an NPC that was being attacked in the video, right?

In a player's combat gear, yes. I'm waiting to see what effects it has on PvM, since a few of the nifty things may or may not apply against mid-level NPCs or bosses.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

"Level 5 tackle box required for completionist cape"

WHYYYY JAGEX WHYYYY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH??

"Level 5 tackle box required for completionist cape"

WHYYYY JAGEX WHYYYY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH??

Where do you see this?! Damnit.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png