Dark Beasts new Drop? Now with spam and D2h Discussion.

bigmoneyak

You all see the D2h and D Pickaxe on the new high scores page.

Many of you previously speculated that they might add a new drop to the dark beasts later on.

Could they be the dark beasts new drop?

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

maybe its already in game but no1 got it as drop so far .... maybe from the new slayer monster .....but i dont think its already in

those hexers (or the ones who claim their friends hex) would have told us if there was such a drop in the game.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

maybe its already in game but no1 got it as drop so far .... maybe from the new slayer monster .....but i dont think its already in

those hexers (or the ones who claim their friends hex) would have told us if there was such a drop in the game.

Ok whatever a hexer is , can you check and see?

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

perhaps their will be a new slayer monster all together along with that, dark beasts dropping pickaxe and possibly a lvl 95 monster that drops a 2hander.

or then again we all just may be wrong and it could be a new quest possibly jagex's 100th quest will allow us to buy and use the pickaxe and 2hander because heroes was a double dragon weapon quest and so was lost city.

Ok whatever a hexer is , can you check and see?

Sry but i don't know how it's done. i'm not leet enough.

but i do know what it is. there is a itemlist somewhere, maybe you get it in your computer everytime you play. anyway some leet script kiddies found a way to translate the hex-code the items were into normal language and they post the lists on some other forums.

but i think that if the pickaxe was in game we could look at it from the mining menu.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

lol i wish it could be from a new slayer monster that could be like 70.. or some quest. but these prices for these items will be probably really high.... hmm i would like to c if jagex would really put thes items in the game. also what would be nice if jagex could put dragon platebody's and dragon full helms.. lol that would be way kool : :shock: :shock:

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

I hope it is the d2h, then when its selling for 20m I can happily ignore it and laugh at the fools who buy it and then continue train with my vastly superior whip ;)

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Techinicly we already have a dragon two handed sword, the halbeard.

But yeah, I recokon if a d2h did come out it would have a small defence bonus, maybe just +5 on most melee and range. Or it would have a really good special with defence bonus like excalibur. I don't know.

It will probably be released with a quest like all other dragon items.

put him in jail

Then i'll just wait for him to drop the e-soap

perhaps their will be a new slayer monster all together along with that, dark beasts dropping pickaxe and possibly a lvl 95 monster that drops a 2hander.

or then again we all just may be wrong and it could be a new quest possibly jagex's 100th quest will allow us to buy and use the pickaxe and 2hander because heroes was a double dragon weapon quest and so was lost city.

Lost city wasn't a double dragon till later.

I hope it is the d2h, then when its selling for 20m I can happily ignore it and laugh at the fools who buy it and then continue train with my vastly superior whip Wink

Who are you to judge a weapons strength before it's released?

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

hrm. that would be sweet if they came out with D2h. that would be a insanely powerfull weapons... i mean they got Dragon battle axe. D2h would pry go to the not so rich players.. like the battle axe... but then again what do i know.

mysig11sv5.png

I hope it is the d2h, then when its selling for 20m I can happily ignore it and laugh at the fools who buy it and then continue train with my vastly superior whip Wink

hes noone dont worry about him. he just spams for post count

look at the maul, the maul was the 2handed whip. i still see alot of people goin for the maul, not sure why but hey whatever.

now lets compare.

rune 2h

slash 69 strength70

rune scimmy

slash 45 strength44

rune axe

slash 26 strength 29

abbyssal whip

slash 82 strength 82

dragon 2h

slash ?? strenght ???

dragon scimitar

slash 67 strength 66

dragon axe

slash 38 strength 42

by comparing some items of the top two things(rune to dragon) i can only wildy guess with information on slash and strength bonus's of other weapons the dragon 2hander will have nearly 95 slash, and 99 strength.

look at it this way, people use rune long and scim over rune 2h, why because 2h is slow and it causes lower armor. so what makes dragon 2h any different. know jagex its going to have the stupidest special like draining agility or lowering cooking because they are that dumb. jagex favors the newbs which is why elite level players only get an update to suit them once every 6 months. look at the last good update we had.. barrows, back in july

Dragon Drops: 5 medium helmet, 3 left shield half

Obby: Maul 1, Cape 1, Shield 1

Ignore that spamming noob jessy. She's jealous that I actually know how to make on-topic posts :roll: (also look at my post count and look at hers, then guess who the real spammer is ;))

How am I to judge its strength? There are patterns to the strength of 2h weapons, estimates have been made often on its strength and all of them have been the same guess by different people. Not to menton that even if it had a really awesome special (like max hit on monsters or something), the weapon would still be too slow and the special bar would recharge too slow. The best the new weapon could be used for would be to switch it out just for the special, but knowing jagex it will follow in the footsteps of the whip and maul and have another sucky special, and even if it has a good special worth switching out, no [non-barrows] 2h weapon is worth training with simply because of the attack speed.

look at the maul, the maul was the 2handed whip. i still see alot of people goin for the maul, not sure why but hey whatever.
The maul was a 2 handed whip? Have you even ever used a maul or whip? They aren't similar at all, with the exception of the stats, as whip uses slash, is fast, and has a run-energy draining special, and maul is slow, uses crush, and has a instant attack special.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Ignore that spamming noob jessy. She's jealous that I actually know how to make on-topic posts :roll: (also look at my post count and look at hers, then guess who the real spammer is ;))

gender confusion must be a pain in the butt. but i think your just angry that i make points and dont just sputter out random things that you could flame me for, seriously your the 1 who started sayin i was spamming, all i was ever doing was correcting YOUR errors and tryin to make you not look soo foolish.

First, I thought you were a girl because of the name, didn't expect a guy to be named "jessy", so honest mistake. Secondly, you made no important points, all you did was say that I was spamming followed by a incredibly inaccurate guess with no support. And finally, this is the second topic that you have accused me for spamming when I had said nothing to you beforehand. Next time you are going to accuse me of accusing you, make sure that I accuse you before you accuse me :roll:

nice reading and quoting skills their, i said that not leetspammer.
You're right, you aren't leet ;)

ive used both maul and a whip, a whip and maul are close in strength and stat's thats what i mean. god some people are so narrow minded and self absorbed. i figured of all people any1 who has even seen a whip and a maul in action they should know theirs a big speed differ, hence 2handed(meaning slower and no shield.)

bloodveld, honestly come on think

Honestly come on think, stats aren't everything, if you haven't noticed, people will always choose speed over strength, I don't see people training with a greataxe [without full dharok] but I see people training with a whip.

I mean, whats up with them! The greataxe has much better stats!!! It must be soooo much better!!!![/sarcasm]

jealous? im still replying so hold on bloodveld ;)

i guessed a realistic # based off stats from halbreds baxe hatchets scimmys and i think that was it. your always accusing me of spamming, yet you do the same. and you spam a thread quoting my "spam" making your post spam.

omg, im not the greatest for using a messed up little computer game world called "leet" oh no :cry:

and the whip as a handed maul, your just making an argument because you can obviously i wasnt comparing them to be the same speed, i meant their the same strength and accuracy i see that you figured that out congradulations ill get you a cookie later.

people who train with great axes without dharok, i dunno seriously ive done that like twice. when the new thazzar maul came out ALOT of people were keeping them because it was hitting high #'s even tho this girl i saw was a 118 with 85 slayer. the axe does have better stats, but honestly i dont find it to be much better then a whip its simply too slow even tho is has reasonably alot more power and accuracy. if it didnt have like 105 str, im sure no1 would use it.