Really Jagex? Really?

Youmu

I thought they were going to give first warnings anyway..?

My blacklist was clean. I had no warnings from Jagex ever, for ANY kind of offense.

And BAM this suddenly happens.

That's what happened to my account, Loving Brah, last summer. :mad:

'cpet mine was on September 12, not 22.

My blacklist was clean. I had no warnings from Jagex ever, for ANY kind of offense.

Were you guilty or innocent? Did you contact customer support?

• Like 1

Sadly, the idea of him being banned in large part because he plays in China makes a lot of sense =/

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I'd sooner believe Tripsis gold farmed than Sonic.

(no offense Trip, just making a point)

...and this was a reply to Omali's post on the other page. Stupid iPhone. :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Were you guilty or innocent? Did you contact customer support?

Innocent; and I did... like 7-10 times both via e-mail and forums, and my account is STILL pending (from my appeal) almost a year later.

So yeah.

Hopes are high for you, Sonic, but the odds are against.

Wait, have you tried to contact Jagex over this? Email or post with your noob on the forums?

Err I'd contact them if I knew their e-mail address...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Contact their billing address, because they take 3-4 weeks to reply to you if you contact them via their customer support e-mail.

Click here to email us if you have a default email client set up.

If you don't have a default client set up, don’t worry, please copy and paste the template below into your email

***Please *DO NOT* include your passwords in this email***

My Account’s Username/log in email is:

My Account’s Display Name is:

My message for Jagex Billing Support is:

[email protected]

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Greetings Sonikku,

A few days ago the same thing happened to me. I was doing my daily tasks and getting my bandos kc up when I just got logged

out of the game and found myself being permanently banned for "macroing goldfarming".

My appeal is my only hope to get back to runescape! I can't believe they would do something like this.

In all my frustration I decided to seek help on online forums, but the majority of people on "zybez" were rather hostile and called me a botter

and that I deserved what I got. When I told my mother she was shocked aswell, but at least she believed me since I always talked to her

about how much I hated the bots.

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1564568-permanent-jagex-ban-for-no-reason/

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1564571-does-location-make-you-more-prone-to-rs-bans/page__pid__15065116?do=findComment&comment=15065116

Someone stood up for me though and informed me that there was a similar thread on tip.it. with the exception that people were being more open to it.

I also live in China and never did anything like "macroing botfarming" before.

Got a second account, but it's F2P and my total playtime on it is something like 5 hours. Got bored after that...

Don't play hot/cold and don't do bot-like activities.

The things I did on the day of my ban were: (The new task system had just come out and was excited to get them all done)

LRC coal low-alch

Puro-puro

Burn magic logs

Get bandos kill-count ----> BOOM BANNED! While killing an orc!

I was never involved in "macroing goldfarming".

The wikipedia definition is something on the lines of using a bot to earn virtual money and then selling it for real life money.

Never EVER did that.

Anyways, it's so good to know that I'm not the only one. This is the best thing since the last 4 depressing days...

PS: If I don't get unbanned I will never play runescape again. When I stopped playing 5 years ago I had a level 120 main with quest cape and a pure range staker. Started from level 3 again so this is my third time round. (Even though my current account has the best levels by far)

Since I'm unable to reclaim any of my old accounts (changed e-mail, recoveries, names to random letters+numbers so I wouldn't fall back to runescape) there is no way in hell I will start again from scratch.

It's just too much and I don't have the motivation knowing I could just get banned again for no reason.

Kinda proof/example:

mhPQ2.png

As you can see I have ONE ban, no warning ban was issued (obviously because there was no need to in the first place, but regardless, shouldn't it atleast start at the temporary ban?).

Just an immediate straight ban.

I made my appeal within the week after the ban, and it is STILL pending.

That efficiency, Jagex, that efficiency.

Even the mute was temporary (and just for your info to anyone curious about it, it was just a trolling kid in my clan who thought it'd be funny to report me as a result of something I said and Jagex decided it was worthy of a 3-day mute).

How is surprised? Not me. Jagex are just so bad at almost everything...

• Like 1

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I made my appeal within the week after the ban, and it is STILL pending.

I know someone who appealed a ban and it is still pending like a year later.... :(

• Like 1

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

You might all be interested to know that today I created a level 3 skiller...

Bored and frustrated about runescape in general since I just got a solid 2000h+ gameplay locked away.

Well, my level 3 skiller just got banned for "macroing goldfarming".

Gf Jagex I'm quitting runescape for good.

Agreed, I believe this does indeed prove that it is because of your IP address, if you are immediately banned on a newly created account.

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.