04-12-12 - The Brink of Extinction - Grandmaster Quest

Octarine

After the quest, you can see thzaar throwing tokkul into the flow of sacred lava near the Fight Cauldron.

So, (lore-wise) they have stopped using tokkul as a a currency and instead they cast it into the sacred lava, releasing the dead tzhaars' souls from their pain.

Where can you see that? I'm looking through the city and I see a lot of new dialogues and npcs, but I can't seem to find them throwing the tokkul into the lava. :s

EDIT: now I can see them! There are some Mej's throwing the tokkul into the stream under the cauldron. Is there any way to get a better look at them that you know of?

Speaking of the Orb, is it just me or does the Communications Orb look like a miniature Death Star with colours?

I thought the exact same thing.

Lasers not included, sadly.

• Like 1

It's only 8 waves of Simon says. If you want a fool proof solve for it then just write down the combination. The combination won't change if you fail.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Haven't seen any mention of this anywhere, so for those with the Penance aura, be aware that it only restores 10% of your damage in prayer points now. The description incorrectly still says it restores 20%.

On the plus side, the Blazer effect in Dungeoneering has been buffed to do 100 damage for each combust hit rather than 20.