Post all trivial Youtube videos here

insane

^ That song has a whole new meaning to me now.

[yt]urQX9s93bAM[/yt]

Yay it loaded, it sounds really pretty and nice. :D

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

OK NOW I WIRR SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE PAC MAN SOUND TO BE COORER RIKE ME.

[yt]HGhgnDQrOCk[/yt]

Anything with the Nostalgia Critic in it has to be awesome.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I can hax music now:

[hide=][/hide]

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Keep the video's G-rated.

Kcdragon8116

fun fun fun

racism, beware, but its all for a laugh.

(no I am not in it.)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

This is just a friendly reminder. This is a G-rated forum. The video's that were removed all contained the F-bomb, which is not acceptable even in a PG-13 setting. Please keep the explicit language at an appropriate level.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

This is just a friendly reminder. This is a G-rated forum. The video's that were removed all contained the F-bomb, which is not acceptable even in a PG-13 setting. Please keep the explicit language at an appropriate level.

Sorry to disagree KC, but I feel this is getting out of hand. I really hope you read this.

If we give a warning to the language and the references in a video that we post the link to, the person will choose to go there, we wont force them, and its not openly visible to everyone who reads this thread. They decide to go to it.

So why is it against the rules :wall:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Straight from the rules.

2.6 - Tip.It Staff

Moderators and Administrators of this site monitor your compliance with the rules of the site and dispense disciplinary action at their discretion. Any posts containing inappropriate content will either be edited or removed from the forums and posting such Words/Phrases/Content after being warned can result in being suspended from Tip.It forums for a given amount of time defined by the infraction and the Staff Member.

That should answer your question. If you have any more questions, fell free to send me a personal message.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Straight from the rules.

2.6 - Tip.It Staff

Moderators and Administrators of this site monitor your compliance with the rules of the site and dispense disciplinary action at their discretion. Any posts containing inappropriate content will either be edited or removed from the forums and posting such Words/Phrases/Content after being warned can result in being suspended from Tip.It forums for a given amount of time defined by the infraction and the Staff Member.

That should answer your question. If you have any more questions, fell free to send me a personal message.

You do realize that by what your saying you'd have to go back and edit about half of what's in this thread, and no mods have EVER said anything about profanity in the videos in this thread. There's no need to follow the rules that strictly, you're just abusing the fact that you're a mod now. :wall: :wall:

unspam:[yt]uYB2Mqs24ss[/yt]

This video always makes me giggle.

Straight from the rules.

You do realize that by what your saying you'd have to go back and edit about half of what's in this thread, and no mods have EVER said anything about profanity in the videos in this thread. There's no need to follow the rules that strictly, you're just abusing the fact that you're a mod now. :wall: :wall:

PWND!!!11111

When I was a young strapping mod, I asked if I could get my raps that i Wrote posted in the Varrock library (I cuss. Hard) and if I record them - I could share a youtube link as well.

As long as the youtube video doesnt contain anything sexual, over the top (I'm not sure about the content of the videos in question) I'm fine with the videos not being G rated. I believe jagex said they are aiming for a PG-13 Game themselves, we debated on updating our rules, but we decided the forum in all reality probably for the most part *IS* PG-13.

As far as racially offensive material (seems the vid in question had it) - thats a very tricky subject.

My first reaction was if it makes TV - it's fair game (Family Guy can get offensive, but no sense in being prudish about it) then I remembered the Dutch commercial involving a car, a family, a techno tape with offensive lyrics to teach people to learn english. I also thought about chappelles show. Lol. But then a movie like say Schindlers list has racism in it - and is dark and depressing but iMO - Fits in OT. It's a fine line of balance and taste thats never really been - ...Defined?

I've always felt youtube did a good job at blocking filth that for the most part the forum doesnt need to see - however the rule is grey - vague and is left open to interpolation that really can go multiple ways.

I'm going to take this opportunity, to discuss the content of the youtube videos with the admins, as I can see both sides.

In the mean time, proceed as you would because i'd really like to watch the natural progression of this thread as it carries on.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln