Hello, I am worried because I put my darts off to the last weekend to use, and I want to use them on Nex today or tomorrow. I have 3 left and I need some help. I understand that I have to do some damage to Nex first, so I was wondering if I could get into a group or something...? If you want to know my combat stats they are:

Prayer: 95

Magic: 99

Ranged: 99

Defence: 99

Attack: 83

Strength: 86

Constitution/HP: 97

Summoning: 77

I have 3 of the 4 frozen to get into so far, and I have no problem getting the 4th right now. I just need help actually putting some damage on Nex. Any suggestions? Please help, because I want to use my darts BEFORE they go away :(

I did it on the last double drop weekend, which I think was this month, and I just immediately shot her with the dart, no damage before.

Same here. I went with absolutely no armor or anything, haha. Just spammed here while she was activating the last minion or whatever you call it, so that when she becomes attackable, it was an instakill - so to speak.

So unless something was changed, or glitched, you should be fine. Try once without getting her tagged, and see if it works. If heaven forbid, it doesn't. Tele out, and get some gear =)

Good Luck!

ArchangelSignature.jpg

I did it on the last double drop weekend, which I think was this month, and I just immediately shot her with the dart, no damage before.

To confirm, this was when I did mine and was the same.

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

I also did this a few days ago. Here's how I got access to Nex:

1. Frozen key pieces

Zamorak -> imps: melee (any gear, since they are very low level)

Saradomin -> Spiritual Knights/Warriors: magic + safespot

Bandos -> Ogres: magic + safespot

Armadyl -> Spiritual warriors: magic (they have a ranged, very low hitting melee type attack, so no safespotting). Be careful not to hit a spiritual mage in the process.

Saradomin took the longest, roughly 20 minutes. Others dropped in less than 10 minutes.

I was welfare gearing, with dagon hai robes, lucky bandos boots, armadyl cloak, zamorak/saradomin arrows (as required), RFD barrows gloves, pendant of magic and air staff. I was using air surge as a primary attack, but mainly spamming/channeling abilities.

2. Reaching Nex

Buy the ceremonial for 200% GE price (you have no chance to buy it for GE price, +5%, +15% or similar nonsense). When you are finished, resell for the prices you got it for. That's how it works.

I was welfare gearing: black dragon hide, aforementioned god items, praying protect magic + steel skin. No big deal. Didn't have to use a single food item.

3. Entering the room

Bank all your items, except fate cards (or darts), take a BoB, find an empty world. Do not risk crashers near the bank. There are many worlds, and while there are crashers everywhere (incl. non-lootshare), you may find a free one. Go in, approach Nex so it would be in range and just keep clicking as it talks. You will get a kill, pick up what you need and wait for a respawn.

After you are done, just teleport out. You should earn a few mil as minimum.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

I got unlucky with my Sara kills and needed about 120, I killed Knights Of Sara as they're lowest level, low hits and low defence (old combat). Make sure you've done the agility obstacle into Sara encampment as well as kills outside of here don't count.

I used Cere Robes instead of getting KC and you can click across the room, needed food though (there's a bank room before Nex room). I also wore the robes into Nex room and took a bunch of food but you literally need nothing as long as you run from 'exploding death prayer which name I can't remember'.

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15