new dragon weapon

zaun345

I want to make a special thread for all discussions about the new dragon weapon. What do u think it will be? The often discussed dragon pick? or the even more discussed 2hander? do u think it will own the whip? What kind of moster could drop it?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, probably dragon 2h. I don't think it will 'own' a whip however. Hit harder? probably. faster? probably not. Shield - owned.

IMO it would be rather useless.. But i've never liked 2hs..

I'm also thinking a high level monster, lower than kq, higher than KBD will drop it. But it will be a hard monster, and you will need friends

35b9enp.jpg

I'm also thinking a high level monster, lower than kq, higher than KBD will drop it. But it will be a hard monster, and you will need friends

yeah lower than the KQ, because i think a weapon will never be as valuable as a d-chain.

i think if its the pick they should make it have a special for mining to

"bust da rock" and get like 10 of the specific ore but make the rock need to regenerated 3x as long

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

I like how they threw this new monster in multi combat wilderness. Definitly seems as though there wont be any possible safe spots there. And if there is... you can kill the silly person that is trying to solo.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

i odnt think it would be a dragon wepon because of all the dragon wepons need a quest to wear it ( dragon spear not because almost all monsters can drop it ) i think a pick axe :S

It says if you are a fan of dragon weapons, so either 2h, war hammer or claws? (thats all that is left?)

I like how they threw this new monster in multi combat wilderness. Definitly seems as though there wont be any possible safe spots there. And if there is... you can kill the silly person that is trying to solo.

exactly lol, meet me in the wildy that day to watch the carnage

Darts, knives, arrows, and throwing axes haven been done yet either, and darts and kinves are awesome, but I havent used the axes myslef. But it will probably be the 2h, because this monster seems really hard to kill, and a dh just seems more valuable than pick axe.

(Claws would still be cool though)

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

i odnt think it would be a dragon wepon because of all the dragon wepons need a quest to wear it ( dragon spear not because almost all monsters can drop it ) i think a pick axe :S

It says if you are a fan of dragon weapons, so either 2h, war hammer or claws? (thats all that is left?)

You forgot sword

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

Darts, knives, arrows, and throwing axes haven been done yet either, and darts and kinves are awesome, but I havent used the axes myslef. But it will probably be the 2h, because this monster seems really hard to kill, and a dh just seems more valuable than pick axe.

(Claws would still be cool though)

How popular would it to be to use a weapon that disappears that is hard to replace?