Icefiends/Slayer XP nerfed to the ground

Calm Koala

Abby demons have actually had their XP buffed as well to reflect this change, by the same percentage of change. Also, they dish out enough damage to have anyone without soulsplit need to eat constantly or maybe bank once for food, which is pretty crazy actually.

• Like 1

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

The exp is increased with the hp increase.

This is actually a huge buff in a way, it makes all those slay tasks not worth doing due to abysmal slayer exp much more worth it. Sure it takes 2x longer to kill, but it's also 2x more exp, making tasks last much longer for more consistent exp.

• Like 1

Their main issue was mostly likely trying to keep the kills/hr at a level similar to pre-EoC, given certain (ex-)valuable slayer drops from abyssal demons et al.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

In almost ten years of scaping I have probably missed every good EXP out there, lol.

For the 7 years of playing RS, I have perhaps have one in total which could perhaps count as fairly good exp. And then note the perhaps there.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Ok, based on the buffed xp for abyssals that is a much nicer change. I was afraid due to their recent change to the slayer xp formula where hp doesn't count as much as before, and that made tons of monsters give very little xp.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014