what she order, mish filet ~ 99/99 Agility, what next

for the record i have 70 virgins awaiting me when I "die" so tyvm

rs wise i hit the 1500 mark which is neato.

b6rlQ.jpg

1600 or even 1700 shouldn't be too bad. This account has been active for like not even 3 months.

b6rwy.png

... and why would you want a virgin anyways? Unless you have a penchant for causing virginal pain on woman its not as grand of an outlook as youd think. Just think of all the work you have to do to "break them in".

I may have taken this too literally, but ive always thought about this religious aspect in an oddly serious light.

• Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

no worries urza, if I was honest about my faith i would say I am more an agnostic athiest. the whole virgin thing was a joke I dont take any religion seriously. 

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Im christian just putting that out there.

Anyways mish isnt as bad as thieving on osrs, but worse than thieving on rs3. Open interpretations are welcome.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Okay I feel like i didnt clarify myself. You are aware that like 99.9% of muslims don't believe the whole virgin thing right? Almost every muslim is just you're average guy whose only significant religious practice is praying ~5 times a day, going to a mosque every now and then and fasting during Ramadan.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Who cares lol? I thought it was funny, and I knew you weren't being serious.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Okay I feel like i didnt clarify myself. You are aware that like 99.9% of muslims don't believe the whole virgin thing right? Almost every muslim is just you're average guy whose only significant religious practice is praying ~5 times a day, going to a mosque every now and then and fasting during Ramadan.

Not really, but i am interested in the whole spectrum of beliefs about god.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

There's a topic regarding this in Off-Topic. It's okay to necrobump discussion topics so long as you're actively interested in restarting the discussion/contributing. Go post! :)

• Like 1

hzvjpwS.gif

There's a topic regarding this in Off-Topic. It's okay to necrobump discussion topics so long as you're actively interested in restarting the discussion/contributing. Go post! :)
No not really as there are a lot of people who wouldnt be able to keep a "COEXIST" mentality and dont want to deal with that.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

No not really as there are a lot of people who wouldnt be able to keep a "COEXIST" mentality and dont want to deal with that.

If you seriously think that you have never been to that thread or the OT section in general.

I can accept a difference of opinion but I will not accept your apathy if it leads to you not even trying. You're not cool for being a rebel on someone's blog topic. What ends up happening as a result of your actions is just general annoyance with no real benefit to anything, least of all yourself.

So knock it off and use the appropriate forum section to vent your beliefs. It doesn't help to do it here.

hzvjpwS.gif

If you seriously think that you have never been to that thread or the OT section in general.

I can accept a difference of opinion but I will not accept your apathy if it leads to you not even trying. You're not cool for being a rebel on someone's blog topic. What ends up happening as a result of your actions is just general annoyance with no real benefit to anything, least of all yourself.

So knock it off and use the appropriate forum section to vent your beliefs. It doesn't help to do it here.

Dude i wasnt bashing anyone and im tolerant of all religious beliefs. I can except a difference in opinion as well. I wasnt stating what i did to offend anyone. I just took the virgins thing in a literal context to humor myself.

Also I was purely putting that out there as my reasons why i dont get into those conversations. I dont want to run the risk of running into someone who feels they have to be a staunch defender of sorts. Basically i was stating i would rather not open that door because i knew, or had an idea, of what could potentially go wrong.

And frankly i love the concept of COEXIST. It amazes me how many people believe in Gods existance yet the minute differences in lifestyle are what drives the wars.

Thats the end - if i offended anyone my appologies. I was only humoring myself and thought the exchange in conversation was light hearted.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png