Old School RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds!

tripsis

Quit playing RS07 back in like March. I still would like to be able to get 99 range/mage again someday, but I don't have the patience to obtain it via conventional methods. Sooo in the meantime, the only thing I've been doing on RS07 is logging in once a day to keep MTK approval at 100%. Today I cashed in a couple months worth of investments.

nk4.png

Started out in March with about 1.5M to invest. And now...

q8p.png

Not bad for less than a minute online per day. :) Sure beats making nats and camping bosses for hours on end. :D

According to my spreadsheet, my next cash-in day is September 19th. Should have around 15-20M by then. That's enough to pay for 99 ranged via chinning. :D

• Like 2

77yLQy8.png

Quit playing RS07 back in like March. I still would like to be able to get 99 range/mage again someday, but I don't have the patience to obtain it via conventional methods. Sooo in the meantime, the only thing I've been doing on RS07 is logging in once a day to keep MTK approval at 100%. Today I cashed in a couple months worth of investments.

Can you explaing how you do this? I am a noob at RS and want to make some fast cash :P

2007 player

Ommundo.png

Can you explaing how you do this? I am a noob at RS and want to make some fast cash :P

http://web.archive.org/web/20080709140603/http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=manage_thy_kingdom.htm

It's only "fast" with regards to time spent playing RS. For example, I log onto RS, click on a tree to keep approval high, then log off. Takes less than a minute. Then after a couple months of this, I spend maybe 1-2 hours selling the resources I've collected.

Total time spent on RS: about two hours

Total profit: around 9M

Total time taken: a couple of months

Compared to runecrafting nats or something for 9M, assuming 300k/hr...

Total time spent on RS: 30 hours

Total profit: around 9M

Total time taken: 30 hours

Since I'd rather spend my time on RL goals than RS goals, I choose the option which minimizes time spent on RS :P

77yLQy8.png

Hell yeah!

URl7lc8.png

Found it at the same spot as where I found Scythe previously.

Edit: Holy crap!!

A5q3Zxe.png

It respawned less than 30 blocks away in the same world!

Edit2: 2-3 world hops later!

g9lipqL.png

Hell yeah! This was right after saying I hoped I wouldn't find 5-6 masks before finding skeleton costume. Was upstairs at the barber shop, where I found the second mask.

Edit3: Made a purchase.

oU4zqE4.png

No regrets

• Like 2

Nice luck with the rares. I ended up finding both last weeks rares during farm runs, heh.

UfKnOMP.png

Got this today - rank 607 in farm now.

• Like 1

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Props to anyone who has the patience to hop worlds trying to find these rares. If I had money I'd just stand in one spot and do something, but I don't so I'm just gonna not participate. Idec anymore.

Props to anyone who has the patience to hop worlds trying to find these rares. If I had money I'd just stand in one spot and do something, but I don't so I'm just gonna not participate. Idec anymore.

There's like almost 10% chance that the world you hop to has a rare on the floor at one of the Falador spawns btw.

There's like almost 10% chance that the world you hop to has a rare on the floor at one of the Falador spawns btw.

How do you figure that? Plus, those spots are botted to death, you'd think the harder to get to spots would have more rares.

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

I can't believe how lucky I got today. I've been doing a few clues since a week or two, not even one per day. And I got:

84d270fd-e5f2-4c09-9dd2-3439f3f34df4_zpsc7c4ffd5.jpg

Never thought I'd see the day...

Also found a blue phat yesterday and another blue one today. Just saw them lying around passing by, without hunting for them. On the flip side, got 91 thieving today, not one sceptre yet even though I'm opening all the chests :razz:. (Not that I'm complaining, obviously.)

• Like 9

I've been wanting to do this for a while, decided to spend the money on it for lulz. Too bad I'm at like -10m in total on them right now, but oh well.

ZkvCMGC.png

Please forgive the lack of crop.

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

I completed Underground Pass the other day. I forgot just how messed up that quest was. :cry:

[spoiler=R.I.P. (not for the faint of heart)]Jp2SQhC.png

But on a brighter note, I have all the requirements for Legends now, so I'll probably be doing that today.

• Like 1

You can log out any time you like, but you can never leave.

I completed Underground Pass the other day. I forgot just how messed up that quest was. :cry:

[spoiler=R.I.P. (not for the faint of heart)]Jp2SQhC.png

But on a brighter note, I have all the requirements for Legends now, so I'll probably be doing that today.

What kind of follower of Zamorak are you???

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

One that prefers a cleaner method of killing unicorns.

On an unrelated note, Legends Quest complete! :mrgreen:

mSMbJdX.png

(next goals of mine are getting 60 defence and the money to buy dragon armor)

• Like 2

You can log out any time you like, but you can never leave.