Old School RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds!

tripsis

Yeah I refuse to bother making money way in any way except for NMZ herb boxes and MTK. When I'm "actively" playing, then I'll do herb runs too sometimes because they're a fun and easy 2M/day.

Making money in any other way just seems like a massive waste of time. MTK + Herb boxes averages out to like 9M/hr lol.

IIRC the top skillers are opposed to herb boxes and AFKing though. Ironic that the most efficient players dismiss the most efficient methods :P

77yLQy8.png

Hey, how does blowpipe work with Ava's devices? I assumed you had to charge the pipe with darts and scales, so when using Ava's device, does the charge from the scales not drop as long as you retrieve ammo? Or are they a separate thing?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Hey, how does blowpipe work with Ava's devices? I assumed you had to charge the pipe with darts and scales, so when using Ava's device, does the charge from the scales not drop as long as you retrieve ammo? Or are they a separate thing?

When using the Ava's device, it saves the ammo just the same as any other ranged weapon.

Although, as for the stuff it doesn't automatically pick up (the occasional dart that gets left on the ground that you have to pick up yourself), that goes straight into your inventory where you'll have to actually unequip the blowpipe if you want to put the darts back in. Not that that's much of a problem since I charged mine up with 10k darts beforehand. :^_^:

You can log out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Is the blowpipe the best DPS for slayer or would the (standard) whip be better?

http://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/2rxdgq/objective_comparison_of_blowpipe_to_the_acb_and/

I know you asked for regular whip but there's that ^

That comparison also does NOT account for venom.

• Like 2
I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

Is the blowpipe the best DPS for slayer or would the (standard) whip be better?

I use blowpipe+cannon for bloodvelds (about 40k slay/hour) and hellhounds (45k/hour). For bloodvelds I sit on one square the entire task and let the bloodvelds come to me, so I always get the two cannon hit occuring. For hellhounds I safespot them, this lets the cannon hit all the hellhounds in the room because it thinks I'm not in single combat, even though I am hitting a hellhound. I can't remember what other tasks I use pipe for. I think it's about as expensive as using a tentacle for slayer. It's silly to use tentacle for slayer since a whip does almost the same job but for free, but for pipe there is no close alternative. And since I value range xp through slayer, I choose to blow the pipe.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

What kind of darts do you guys use for slayer?

I've been using adamant darts but that is mainly because I am too lazy to switch them from my zulrah kill setup. I think mith darts might be the way to go. Addy darts about 200-220 and mith is about 100.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Lol looks like you're taking a dump on your lawn

"Please Guthix, I'll do anything if you get me through this constipation, anything!"

Jokes aside congrats on 2K total!

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.