Old School RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds!

tripsis

Everything has crashed so hard. Was able to sell astrals at 120-130 ea they going for like 85 ge ;-; Hopefully once the supply dries up prices will restabilise but I fear that may take a few weeks if not longer

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Can't rly remember everything

occult 900k~

malediction 4.3m

infinity robes 8.8m (lol)

fashionscape kits 200k each

magic fang for trident 5 something??

serp helm under 4

blowpipe 14m

sold my bandos and odium to buy that stuff

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

mish r u proud of me yet

gdKvo.png

ty ge for making it 1000x easier to grab all the shit i need to learn zulrah

Aight what u need to do is sell the serp helm and buy an arma helm and farseer helmet. Use the rest of the cash to buy antivenoms. The reason for this is serp helm gives negative magic/range bonus, for the added bonus of not sipping an antivenom dose before boarding the boat. Think about the alternative for a second. You sip one dose of a potion, and now you have the range/magic bonus that arma helm and farseer helmet provide. If you think switching is hard, it isn't. I dont have void so I am using a similiar setup to you and I do 8/7 way mage/range switches with ease. Yes it might be hard at first but I believe in you gwyn and practice makes perfect.

You wanna get rid of that maled shield and buy a mages book (or arcanes if ur dice). The reason for this is defence makes no impact at all at zulrah. The damage you take at zulrah is almost all from the snakes (which you want them to hit you to activate recoil) and from the range hits from mage zulrah, which again you want to hit you high for the vengeance. If you dont have veng, then welp get ur mage up but even then, the defensive bonus that malediction provides is not worth the lower magic bonus. Zulrah is a boss that you equip in a glass cannon manner.

Once you're good at zulrah you can switch the accumulator for a mages cape. I actually sold my infinity and started using ahrims because I just dont die at zulrah anymore. Thats also because i dont use veng because im sub 94 magic so i take very little damage. Some kills i have to eat a shark just to pick up the drops. Yeah im that good and one day u can dream to be this good too.

other than that you're all swagged out and ready to go. Future goals is void range/mage. There has been debate one whether void mage is actually better than ahrim mage attack bonus, and the current situation is they are virtually equal in dps. dieing in void mage doesn't incur the repair cost and it also means your other mage gear like the book/cape is more significant. Its up to you really. I dont use void because i cbf getting it.

unspam post of me doing 27k/hour at mlm at 70 mining. This spot supersedes the other spot

430251c615.jpg

• Like 2

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

6c4c799250.png

well then..... 

was about 130m. Was my fault for not having auth on here. I was also still a day away from pin going active. Still, I have no idea how they did it. I was literally the only one that knew of this account, other than people that saw me in game. And then how would they even know my login?

Oh well. I'll just keep like 10k on here to let myself into nmz. And be smarter with my next mule.

edit- if I try logging in to the email it says that account doesn't exist, but I can't create a new email with that name either. I don't get it.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

6c4c799250.png

well then..... 

was about 130m. Was my fault for not having auth on here. I was also still a day away from pin going active. Still, I have no idea how they did it. I was literally the only one that knew of this account, other than people that saw me in game. And then how would they even know my login?

Oh well. I'll just keep like 10k on here to let myself into nmz. And be smarter with my next mule.

edit- if I try logging in to the email it says that account doesn't exist, but I can't create a new email with that name either. I don't get it.

That's too bad and I'm sorry to hear it :(. My suspicion as to how they got it would have to be keylogger though, and if I were you I'd run a complete system scan, etc. ASAP.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I am lel-ing

xACSbG1.png

Well well well, just had to look this up - who said there couldn't be guns in RuneScape? If they can put in an RPG...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Damn that sucks Artemis :c

That sucks. If it makes you feel any better, there's clearly a few people who are very jealous of your impressive achievements :D

I am assuming you are talking about his combat xp, can you explain why you think it is impressive?

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

Damn that sucks Artemis :c

That sucks. If it makes you feel any better, there's clearly a few people who are very jealous of your impressive achievements :D

I am assuming you are talking about his combat xp, can you explain why you think it is impressive?

Because only 2 other people in the game have accomplished that and also because he did it mostly via NMZ which means he did it intelligently and efficiently.

77yLQy8.png

I should've been clearer. If you value your RL goals more than your RS goals like I do, NMZ is the most efficient method, as it has the lowest opportunity cost of the training options. If I need to go to sleep, that means that I also have to forfeit all of my RS gains during that time unless I go to NMZ. Therefore, NMZ is the more efficient option. The fact that many pro-efficiency players frown upon NMZ suggests that it isn't necessarily efficiency that they and their friends/clanmates strive for, but rather willpower-- even if a person is being incredibly inefficient whilst doing so.

If you guys want to debate 6 hour AFKing feel free to make a separate thread about it and I'll happily argue with you :P

77yLQy8.png

Being efficient about afk NMZ would be doing it until 27,275,243 exp per Melee skill as that's how much exp you'll be short of 200m after finishing Slayer.

I don't personally agree with the 6 hour afk methods but each to their own. It's a game and if that's the way you want to enjoy it then so be it. However; saying it to be intelligent and efficient is wrong. Sorry. :)

No, but once you'd be doing Slayer, then you would end up getting exp over 200M in your Melee skills if you went anywhere past 27,275,243 before starting Slayer.

But I have no interest in maxing slayer because it's a massive waste of my time and I don't enjoy it. If my goal is to max out melee without sacrificing RL productivity, then how can slayer be considered an intelligent and efficient path to that goal?

77yLQy8.png