• Azzanadra
    • Enakhra
    • Hazeel
    • Khazard
    • Kharshai
    • Sliske
    • Wahisietel
    • Zemouregal

Who is your favorite remaining mahjarrat and why?

Mine is Sliske because he's cunning, ballsy, and pretty funny. I feel like he fits my personality the best of all the mahjarrats too.

Azzanadra.

Pretty much the only Mahjarrat I can throw any trust towards at all.

Which could, quite frankly, be a bad thing.

Trusting something you don't know you can trust, typically leads to a knife in the back.

But i'm pretty sure Azzanadra would stab me face to face. Doesn't seem like the type to take a cowards route.

• Like 1
QneWhoSighs.png

Kharshai seems like a decent enough guy.

Kharshai would probably be my second, and could even take the top spot if I knew more about him and had more experience at his side.

• Like 1

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

• 2 weeks later...

Azzanadra. Power, and dedication, unlike any other; he's just an all around badass. Sliske is one of those guys who is supposed to be interesting, cunning, devious and some sort of ambition trickster, but for some reason I can never perceive him as Jagex wants me to perceive him (as far as as ambitious trickster goes). He doesn't really come off as a troll to me, which is what he is supposed to be, particularly in TWW. He just comes off to me as a ruthless schemer motivated by self-interest.

He's not a troll. A huge part of his lore is that he's not a troll. He doesn't want peoples attention unless he needs them.

He is a ruthless schemer motivated by self-interest with a dry sense of humor.

• 5 weeks later...

+550 xp (500 bonus)

Necromancy training aside, I'd say its a tie between Azzanadra and Sliske. I like Azzanadra because I feel he values me as not just another pawn, but a friend.

Sliske though seems to be a copy/paste of Richard from LFG, including the yellow eyes and personality. It is impossible not to choose him as favorite.

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

Azzanadra is my first for the same reason Squakus gave. But Kharshai would be a close. I like his stance of the issue of the two factions of Mahjarrat. Also, still looks femmy which is a +500 in my book.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]