I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...

I don't play enough to make buying them now worth-while. I've logged in 3 times since July to do 3 TD trips and my time will probably be crunched even more in the near future. :(.

I believe wand is 2133M flat right now.

09144a99bb.png

I guess I'll have to hold onto a set for you then. :twss:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

It's called the lend/borrow system. ;).

Also edited your title .. noob.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I forgot to mention.. My RuneScape career probably just bit the dust. Though, I'll still remain on Tip.It, doing my Crew and Mod duties as usual.

I had two bits of news this last week..

Story #1:

I've been looking to get away from anything PC related as a career. I've always wanted software engineering and web development as a hobby, never as a job. So when a friend of mine gave me the opportunity for a number of C.N.C. Machinist positions, I took it.

I applied Tuesday. About 20 minutes after applying by e-mail, they called me in for an interview the next day. So I went to my interview. They loved me and wanted me to start orientation and such the next day at 3PM. I was pretty amped. However, another company called me, 2 hours before I was supposed to start orientation and wanted me to start at their company at 3PM. Not start orientation; actually start work.

So, I landed a full-time job at a machine shop. I'm getting 90 days in as a quality inspector at A.P. Plasman, and then I'll move on to be either a press operator or (preferably) a C.N.C. Machinist. Leveling at about $24-28/hour, upwards of 50-60 hours a week.

Story #2:

Already amped about my new, and very easy, job.. I wasn't expecting things to get much better. On my way to work I got a call - it was from school. Apparently they'd been replying to my applications, but there was something wrong with my address in my profile. I'd gotten acceptance letters that had kept getting returned. Having applied too late for September (which I'm not sure is true - maybe I just didn't get my letter), I've been accepted for January for both Electrical Engineering and Computer Systems Technology - Networking.

So I'll have to choose which to take (I'll likely sleep through the computer courses), and on top of that how I'm going to wrap noon-3AM shifts around it. >.<

/stories. I'll probably get a few hours of RuneScape in every few weeks/months like I do now, but maybe not. Suppose we'll see. :P.

09144a99bb.png

I forgot to mention.. My RuneScape career probably just bit the dust. Though, I'll still remain on Tip.It, doing my Crew and Mod duties as usual.

I had two bits of news this last week..

Story #1:

I've been looking to get away from anything PC related as a career. I've always wanted software engineering and web development as a hobby, never as a job. So when a friend of mine gave me the opportunity for a number of C.N.C. Machinist positions, I took it.

I applied Tuesday. About 20 minutes after applying by e-mail, they called me in for an interview the next day. So I went to my interview. They loved me and wanted me to start orientation and such the next day at 3PM. I was pretty amped. However, another company called me, 2 hours before I was supposed to start orientation and wanted me to start at their company at 3PM. Not start orientation; actually start work.

So, I landed a full-time job at a machine shop. I'm getting 90 days in as a quality inspector at A.P. Plasman, and then I'll move on to be either a press operator or (preferably) a C.N.C. Machinist. Leveling at about $24-28/hour, upwards of 50-60 hours a week.

Story #2:

Already amped about my new, and very easy, job.. I wasn't expecting things to get much better. On my way to work I got a call - it was from school. Apparently they'd been replying to my applications, but there was something wrong with my address in my profile. I'd gotten acceptance letters that had kept getting returned. Having applied too late for September (which I'm not sure is true - maybe I just didn't get my letter), I've been accepted for January for both Electrical Engineering and Computer Systems Technology - Networking.

So I'll have to choose which to take (I'll likely sleep through the computer courses), and on top of that how I'm going to wrap noon-3AM shifts around it. >.<

/stories. I'll probably get a few hours of RuneScape in every few weeks/months like I do now, but maybe not. Suppose we'll see. :P.

Congratulations on the career options and also getting into the school you applied for. Great to see good things happening for you.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Thanks, Doc!

We got a long weekend (the day off today) because our group is working too damn fast and were running out of parts to inspect. But, in my department there's 9 permanent and 2 temporary people (the other 2 fill in for when we can't come in). All of them are aged 19-25, with one being like 40. It's so laid back; We listen to music on our phones, talk, laugh, and enjoy ourselves - which is probably the reason we work so fast. They don't mind us texting or anything either, so long as we meet our daily quota - which is usually done by lunch. :D.

Feels good to be a working man again with a steady income. Building websites and the occasional project on the side, with an added part-time job, just wasn't reliable enough for me.

09144a99bb.png

It's a great thing that you're moving on with life :)

What parts do you inspect if you don't mind me asking?

- the reason I ask if you don't mind sharing, is because I know a guy who works as a CNC miller/etc and is contracted by the US military to make parts, but they're confidential etc so he can only share some things

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Right now, the majority of the work we do is for GM vehicles. So if you own a 2013 GM and part of the door breaks (our recent parts have been various door parts and spoilers), for example, sorry. :P.

09144a99bb.png

Rip in pieces Stev.

Make me owner of XP Waste and all the fun stuff so I can turn it into a website about pie.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Hue hue hue.

So I tried to take a video of where I work, what I do, and the dozens of different parts we make while I was walking out today. When I got home, I realized my SD card was full and it had only recorded a few seconds... Lol.

But today I set two company records, which was nice. Also found out about a lot of the extra cash-bonuses they offer. Every other week, on Fridays, we get a $25 gift card to either the LCBO (liquor store) or gas. Guess where mine goes. :P. On top of that, we get $25 for:

- 100 parts inspected with scratches.

- 25 (I think) parts inspected with flashes.

- 1 part inspected with a short shot.

Kind of encourages us to keep our eyes open, even after looking at the same part for 8-15 hours. On average, a shift will find 5-7 short shots a week. Today I found 9. O.o. Also, today my group of 3 inspected more parts then any group ever has in one shift - over 5,500 (I think - I didn't stay long enough) passed inspection, and inspected over 8,000.

On a RuneScape related note, I feel like doing TDs or GWD sometime soon, so I'm sure you can expect some of that coming up, since I can relax at both. :P.

09144a99bb.png

Yesterday my group found 85 short-shots. Today I found 98. There must be something wrong with the press that's making them, but it'll be interesting to see what they do with my pay check. Lol.

09144a99bb.png

Yesterday my group found 85 short-shots. Today I found 98. There must be something wrong with the press that's making them, but it'll be interesting to see what they do with my pay check. Lol.

I have a feeling it'll slide for this one but if it keeps up they'll probably investigate and halve your finds or something. But $$$ nonetheless. Keep it up sport

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

So today at work I noticed a girl with blonde-kinda-emo-like-hair. She gave me a weird look and I'd see her glancing over while we were inspecting our bezels. So on lunch, she walks up to me in the cafeteria and goes, "Are you Stev, by chance?" Even pronounced my name properly (brownie points). "Yeah, what's up?" She knew me from RuneScape.

Just how I wanna be known at work. :P.

Kinda pissed today though - supposed to be full-time and we got out today after 4.5 hours. Waste of damn time.

RuneScape related - I did do a ZGW trip the other day when I got home from work. AFKed with magic. Died, as expected. Lol. Made it back using only Torva and dual Drygore. Ended the trip. What's the best setup for ZGW in terms of KPH?

Also did a quick trip at SGW during which the graphics drivers on my newly formatted computer decided to fail. Hadn't (properly) setup my surround view. Since my cards and my onboard are the same type, when I install one of them it literally overwrites the drivers for the other which causes them to crash - unless I take a long time to set it up.

• Like 1

09144a99bb.png