Blank

Craven_Image

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have no idea how foolish you just came off rambling about all that jibberish.

Do you have a bad case of paranoia or what?

Either way... get a grip... that babbling was for nothing.

EDIT: And if people were banned from this forum... you wouldn't be reading it here. All those complaints are game related matters... not forum matters. Which makes you babbling even more pointless. :?

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

im not sure if that idea of a german runescape is that good. i am from austria and we talk on german. i dont think i will play on german when not all those americans will be in the same worlds etc.

I'm thinking it would be like a German server, probably based in Germany, and all the text ingame in German, but still be connected to the main game hiscore wise and such.

Noticed they've been adding TONS of player mods... props to them for that... it's needed.

I got reviewed but had too many reports for language against me :(

bloody noobs reporting me for all the lines with ***** in it... (most of the time it wasn't even censoring too... I manually typed the asterisks)

Anyway, go work at Jagex and convince them to let tip.it be the official fansite of RuneScape ;) ;) ;)

So how do you know you got reviewed? :?

Jens14.png

sigoriginal.jpg

Noticed they've been adding TONS of player mods... props to them for that... it's needed.

bloody noobs reporting me for all the lines with ***** in it... (most of the time it wasn't even censoring too... I manually typed the asterisks)

Anyway, go work at Jagex and convince them to let tip.it be the official fansite of RuneScape ;) ;) ;)

Thats what im wondering :?

And if TIp.it becomes an official fansite... gah.... image RS official forums except on TIp it :cry: :cry: :cry:

If they offer you the position, they don't review you initially, from my understanding. Only after you let them know that you're interested is it when they do the review.

And if you aren't chosen after the review, they let you know. There was a case like this awhile ago. Some user came bragging (kind of) about becoming a player mod, only later to be denied via PM.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

• 4 weeks later...

From what i know, as a programmer, JaGeX uses their own language made up of a whole bunch of languages including C++, Java, and about 8 or 9 more, it is crazy to work with, i used to be one of the norti players, BUT, i have changed my ways completely. :)

El Psy Congroo.

First of all, Thanks a lot for sharing this information with us.

As being an American, it's quite hard for me to go (UK) outside of the country for just work. That could be true, if they feel like opening another branch of Jagex in USA to keep the players coming, and advertise RuneScape. In fact, RuneScape even has large amount of American Players as well, heh! :)

Oh well, back to original topic. It's great to know that Jagex are more concerned about hiring new CS staff. It's needed. I should add: Badly. Customer Support is really going down. I still remember sending queries to Jagex before 8 to 9 months ago, and receiving replies in two to three days. Now, it has indeed changed. I have seen players complaining about receiving auto messages, everytime. You know.... I wouldn't even want to blame Jagex for this, since RuneScape is really growing community, and I don't think there are enough Moderators to handle this situation.

So, it would be great, if they HIRE more employees to work in Customer Support. It's also great to know in increasing numbers of Player Moderators. As the community will grow, rule-breakers will step into game. So, we'll definitely need more player moderators to handle them. It's all good, as long as Jagex choose the right person...

Once again, I would really like to Thank-you for bringing this into public discussion. I can even consider you LUCKY for having this great opportunity to At least know something about Jagex. It is even great to know having Jagex Presentation in your school.

As everyone said already. It will be great to see RuneScape getting introduced in different languages. As we'll have more players speaking different languages around the game. I have always LIKED runescape, because this has made me many friends from different countries. It's just great to meet different people.

At last, the website you have provided is very interesting. I still wonder about Andrew, himself, making this site. It does include some great information. :)

Very intresting, Im most probably going to Cambridge Uni. after college, (seems alot better than oxford imo.)
You offended me :cry: its a family tradition to go to oxford but thats cuz most of my family has a 130+ IQ...........