First pixel Sig Rate Pls (UPDATED THE DRAGON!)

razzzzzza

xixxo if all your going to every post is LOL or ROFL go away lol that isnt welcome here. I asked foir people to rate not for people to be "flaming" hehe

dont come here to critising unless its constructive critisizing.

And I wouldn't expect to be moaned at by finding something funny, want some crits? ok.

your sig has a very much unwanted horizon line, maybe lowering it and adding more into the back would sort it out, for now it looks like the world ends at an orange wall of nothingness..

the dragon needs a much longer nossel (spelling?), at the moment it looks like a cat.. sorry to say but it does.

You characters body is very much confusing, his stance seems to be good but his limbs seem unstable, wobbly.. his left arm is bending in the wrong direction and his other isn't connecting to his hand.. talking of hands one looks ok, the other looks like the part of a baloon you tie..

The abby whip looks like a sausage, and on rs doesn't tend to glow green :roll: , when drawing it, try maintain the thickness..

I have no Idea what that thing in the back is.. well its nothing I know of.. But it seems very rushed.. and erm.. well tacky.. Also don't be afraid to go off the screen, squashing the lava moat in looks lazy..

A good bit of this sig is the fire.. I just think it looks very simple and looks firey..

Your going the right way about this though, but if you post something ridiculous in a forum filled with honest people your bound to have some negative responses..

You need to know when something looks odd otherwise you wont go far, practice more and only post when you are truely happy with what you've got.. almost proud of it, I know im proud of how my first sig is coming along :D .

sorry for that spam mate.

wow u said a mouthful there..

some bits of the sig lets it down alot, but I think the dragon is real cute. :wink: and im liking his hair..

Try looking up some reference pictures in future.. it'll help you decide upon what to add in, and what things will look like.. for a dragon try draw a horses head, and then try alter it to look more demonic. works a charm.

vistame09copyhr8.png

Beaves and Butthead come to mind seeing his head.

I thought the same thing.

xixxo basicly said everything you need to know.

Let me add though, it's all very very flat. Like, the picture has no depth at all, and in it's current state looks like it's an 8yr old's drawing. Get some shading in there, also, the straight horizon across the middle is preaty tacky.

Don't post your first ever sig. To be quite honest with you, they are hardly ever decent. Remember, if you think it doesn't look good, it doesn't. For those of you who truely feel that you are hot stuff, ask for a second opinion such as family member, friend, or messenger buddy if you want a real opinion as to if it's any good. If they give good feedback, post away.

AND TO CLEAR UP EVERTYTHING!

That thing in the background.....is the Fire Obelisk, it looks like the Air Obelisks in this signature, but that is what it is. I know it's the Fire Obelisk because he is fighting a Black Dragon and that is the last thing in Taverly dungeon you must get through to get to the Fire Obelisk, also, right there up a ladder is the Water Obelisk, some of you may have seen this while fishing in Catherby.

An Obelisk for those of you who aren't aware, is the thing you use to make staves in crafting, to enchant the orbs, so if your what? 66 crafting? You go to the dungeon in Edgeville, up the ladder, near the Black Demons and you can enchant Air Staves.

AND TO CLEAR UP EVERTYTHING!

That thing in the background.....is the Fire Obelisk, it looks like the Air Obelisks in this signature, but that is what it is. I know it's the Fire Obelisk because he is fighting a Black Dragon and that is the last thing in Taverly dungeon you must get through to get to the Fire Obelisk, also, right there up a ladder is the Water Obelisk, some of you may have seen this while fishing in Catherby.

An Obelisk for those of you who aren't aware, is the thing you use to make staves in crafting, to enchant the orbs, so if your what? 66 crafting? You go to the dungeon in Edgeville, up the ladder, near the Black Demons and you can enchant Air Staves.

lol glad u realized what it was. I am editing the cat out now lol

you overdosed on spraypaint. that stuff could kill ya. :wink:

Get away from the spray paint and use shading with the pencil or line tool, preferably the pencil. If your really lazy you could use thick shading (not 1 line at a time, like 6 or 7.)

As i always say, a first sig maker is no excuse to be bad but an excuse to get better.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

Looks a little crusty... try dithering instead of scales... work on the perspective of the fire obilisk, it looks flat and uncommon, and just a thought- why is there a woodcutting text on a whipping sig? :?

-Adroit\\

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

RuneScape Retired since '06, sn= Superstud07