Plug's blog | 2480 total | MAXED!

She's gone, gone, gone, woah oh oh oh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh!

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOU ARE THE ONLY EXCEPTION, COS YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME AND CRUSHCRUSHCRUSH!!!

NOTHING COMPARES TO A QUIET EVENING ALONE!!!

Hi Clare, post more updates, even if it's just to keep Mush Happy

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

Sea of Treachery cover reminded how much I've missed metalcore (been listening to Avantasia and local radio)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I hate people who max and then quit. Basically means all the hours you spent getting max is wasted since you are choosing to not reap its benefits.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

It's not so much about having maxed as it is the fact that I've moved back home for the summer. At uni I was living with people I didn't like and none of my friends were living in the same city as me and work didn't seem to care if I turned up or not so I just played RS all day every day. And now I have better things to do.

Also, the time I spent maxing wasn't wasted because I enjoyed the majority of it. Forcing myself to continue playing a game I'm becoming increasingly bored of, because if I quit then Mish will hate me, would be a waste of time. And I don't even understand what the benefits of maxing are as opposed to just being max combat. I can wear a snazzy cape, woohoo this game is so much better now.

• Like 3

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Oh crap same level as me now.

Whelp.

Getting 105 tomorrow anyway so yeahbrahgoml

Not even 120. Would not DG.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I understand what you're saying, I didn't mean to offend you. Everyone plays this game in a different way, and if you are satisfied with having a max-cape as your final RS goal then that is totally up to you. Personally I feel like it is a waste, but that's me and I am bad etc.

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

TL;DR Mish still thinks it's pathetic that I'm happy with a max cape.

I still don't get what it is that I'm meant to be doing now that I've got a slightly better cape to wear. I've said before that I don't want to comp. At all. So if you mean that I can PvM now, only a few of your skills affect that (combat, prayer, herblore, summoning). So I've already wasted my time training hunter and thieving and everything else.

I always said I'd be quitting at some point this summer. I never thought I'd actually max and so now that I've managed to do it I have no other goals. 120 DG would be nice but I don't care if I don't get it. There's other things that I'd rather be doing and, like I said, forcing myself to play RS to appease someone I barely know would be the ultimate waste of my time.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

TL;DR Mish still thinks it's pathetic that I'm happy with a max cape.

I still don't get what it is that I'm meant to be doing now that I've got a slightly better cape to wear. I've said before that I don't want to comp. At all. So if you mean that I can PvM now, only a few of your skills affect that (combat, prayer, herblore, summoning). So I've already wasted my time training hunter and thieving and everything else.

I always said I'd be quitting at some point this summer. I never thought I'd actually max and so now that I've managed to do it I have no other goals. 120 DG would be nice but I don't care if I don't get it. There's other things that I'd rather be doing and, like I said, forcing myself to play RS to appease someone I barely know would be the ultimate waste of my time.

Your tl;dr is wrong. Please don't summarise my thoughts. What I said first was insulting, I understand that and I have apologised for it. Your goals are different to mine so there is nothing wrong with playing the game how you want to play it.

I am happy that you achieved your goals and wish you well for whatever you are doing in real life. Runescape is a waste of time if you have no more goals to achieve.

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png