Advertise your thing here - all posted elsewhere = removed

Herr

logo2dl8.jpg

http://www.scapetheater.co.cc

For those who like RuneScape animations/movies[/b] should have a look :D

The website is incomplete however you can still access the movies from the menu on the left, some films could not be find anywhere else on the internet!

Most films are based on classic due to their time of creation and the authors influences but if you want to take part in making RS2 films then you should join the forums and discuss your production.

logo2dl8.jpg

http://www.scapetheater.co.cc

For those who like RuneScape animations/movies[/b] should have a look :D

The website is incomplete however you can still access the movies from the menu on the left, some films could not be find anywhere else on the internet!

Most films are based on classic due to their time of creation and the authors influences but if you want to take part in making RS2 films then you should join the forums and discuss your production.

I clicked your link and my Phishing filter said that your site might try and steal information from me? Can you explain this?

I clicked your link and my Phishing filter said that your site might try and steal information from me? Can you explain this?

The link here or with the website itself?

1. If it is the link i specified in my previous post then it would only be because of the URL redirection (many phishing websites uses them [LikelyScam]/shorturl.com/co.cc/co.nr etc..) Try www34.brinkster.com/g799/scapetheater and it should resolve the problem

2. Contact me if it does not.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Get past level 3 to find out how steady your hand is, keep the volume up to help.

http://www.fugly.com/media/flashdir/Game/Scary_Maze_Game.swf

Ok I got pretty addicted to that until i lost and then that face came up and scared the crap out of me. Yes i do hate horror. Thats the last link I click on from you. :uhh:

prospektssigza4.jpg

Monster Raids: Unlocked

Monster Raids is a site for group raids in RuneScape. For example if you wanted to go the King Black Dragon and you wanted some people you could come here and make a request and other users would apply to your request and you would either accept or deny them or lets say you were looking for a group you could come here and just browse to find a group.

Site link: http://www.monsterraids.com

Sick of G-rated forums and want to step out of the kiddy pool?

Try http://www.gaiaonline.com , it has a PG-13 forum,

PG-13 does allow a vast amount of pictures and disccusion of many types, about the only thing taboo is gore pictures and intercourse, everything else, go ahead, you will find it kind of refreshing if your sick of the kiddy safe dictatorship here (not saying Tip.it is bad for doing that, just saying it as it is)++++++ Stay away from the General Discussion forum its basically just like the RSOF, whiny noobs and bad spelling, Go to Extended Discussion for intelligent people++++++

*******WARNING: DO NOT MENTION IT TO ANBODY FROM A CHAN SITE, YOU WILL BE LABELED AS INDECENT AND WILL BE A TARGET OF THEIR ATTACKS*******

cool_sig1.jpg

PG-13 does allow a vast amount of pictures and disccusion of many types, about the only thing taboo is gore pictures and intercourse, everything else, go ahead, you will find it kind of refreshing if your sick of the kiddy safe dictatorship here (not saying Tip.it is bad for doing that, just saying it as it is)

*******WARNING: DO NOT MENTION IT TO ANBODY FROM A CHAN SITE, YOU WILL BE LABELED AS INDECENT AND WILL BE A TARGET OF THEIR ATTACKS*******

My god, that forum is sick. I was browsing it, and I see a thread titled "Masturbation" and then I see one called "teenage sex" and seriously no one can spell on that forum :|

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

PG-13 does allow a vast amount of pictures and disccusion of many types, about the only thing taboo is gore pictures and intercourse, everything else, go ahead, you will find it kind of refreshing if your sick of the kiddy safe dictatorship here (not saying Tip.it is bad for doing that, just saying it as it is)

My god, that forum is sick. I was browsing it, and I see a thread titled "Masturbation" and then I see one called "teenage sex" and seriously no one can spell on that forum :|

From that i am guessing you were in General Discussion, yeah, stay away from there, go to Extended Discussion for intelligent people, they may have some seeminly sick titles, but something labeled "Teenage Sex" in Extended Discussion would most likely be a serious discussion about underage kids and premarital sex. And watch out for the sick threads posted in Extended Discussion by the occasional General Discussion troll. General Discussion is the reason Anon hates Gaia anyway. Give it another try going and go to a good forum that isn't General Discussion

cool_sig1.jpg

Hi, My name is Gohan. Me and a friend have started up an online gaming clan. At the Moment it is for the Wii, but with enough members I'd like to expand it to the PS3 and XBOX360. The Current Wii Online games we support are...

Guitar Hero III

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Mario Kart Wii

NBA Live 08

Fifa 08

Mario Strikers Charged

Medal of Honor 2

Guitar Hero - Aerosmith

We are not against adding new games, but these are the Current games we offer. We are still looking for Mods, and Admins so feel free to apply for those positions. If you are new to Video Gaming clans here's the gist. It's a group of people together who can play with each other, teach each other tricks, tips, help each other out and be the best they can become. Inside the Clan we will hold tournaments, and Rankings which will give prizes out for winners. Also we will have clan wars where we will pit the best of the clan against the best of another.

Runescape Clan is just starting as well... Looking for Leaders to help. Potentially Clan wars, Castle wars, and PC trips.

Please Join, post in the forums and make any suggestions. My User is Gohankaiy over there and I will be glad to seeing you guys.

http://www.LoLegends.Freeforums.Org

1206229378195-1.jpg

Have knowledge of html and want to join a website team? Well do so today! Join our team into making a new created fansite of RuneScape and FunOrb! Today our staff teams are now working on our 'Websites of the Future'. These websites require website crew members, and also forum support team members. If you wish to join us, contact us at: [email protected].

Http://tradefederation.ford3.myfastforum.org

We have a domain name, but with our editing we must edit them too!

Thank-you,