Advertise your thing here - all posted elsewhere = removed

Herr

Death metal fans can check out my band...not sure if the link is even going to work

Just type in the HORRIBLE FORBIDDEN SITE you know...--space.com

Then slash like this "/" and "thevala" right after. Sorry for the long explanation but I can't type it normally.

I play keyboards.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

There's a new gaming website out that people can look at and help me develop. It's not just for RuneScape, but for all games that you are interested in if you just suggest them to me i can add some things about them, but if i haven't got any information about it you may send me some also. The site is....

http://www.easygames.ds4a.com/

you can access a forum to get help with any game you like, or give more suggestions for the site. There is also free email addresses being handed out to all who would like one. Please spread the word about the site, so more people know about it, but don't risk getting banned on RuneScape (on a good account at least). :D :D :lol: :lol: :D :D

Thank you to all people who go and view the site, and even more to those who give suggestions

Guest TaDaraCampbell

affiliate.png

We are a community of beginning artists designing tutorials to try to help each other become more experienced. We are just finding our feet so if you're interested in any kind of art you are welcome to join. ::'

Cramster--Solutions to basically anything subjective

cramster.com

If you are stuck on a math, physics, biology, or basically any subject in school where there is a "right" or "wrong" answer, then chances are that Cramster is going to help you out.

Googling the site returns this description

At Cramster.com access homework solutions, lecture notes, practice exams, and find expert homework help now.

If you have a problem and need help, this is what you do on the site once you sign up, let's assume you are at the main screen.

20139549mj6.jpg

This button will take you to the answer board where you'll select your courses.

11861347iy1.jpg

I am going to go out on a limb and say that most of your problems are math-related, so if we click on the "ask" button beside the Math subforum, we are taken to the actual window where we input questions. Here is a sample one.

64041506dd3.jpg

You can create custom equations, graphs, special symbols, and specify which book and problem this was from and better help the forumers understand your question. They are incredibly enthusiastic in answering your questions, this one took less than 10 minutes to answer:

14116481ky9.jpg

However, don't forget to rate their answers when they are done. The more time you take to rate other people's answers, the more your "respect score" (R=Number of questions asked by you that you rated/Total number of questions asked by you that people answered) goes up, and the more forumers are willing to answer your questions.

There is another integral (Pardon the pun, Calculus guys) section of cramster.com which take more time and patience to access (You can take the shortcut and just pay them $9 per month, but I think very little do), which is the textbook section.

The website has on record over 100 popular math, physics, science, chemistry and mechanical engineering textbooks, if you are a premium member, then you are able to browse the textbook as well as all of their solutions. Here is a way to access the textbooks for free.

Answering other people's questions.

Eventually on the answer boards you will come across a problem which you do know, and you can answer them and receive "Karma points." The number of karma points you receive is determined entirely by the quality of you answer (it ranges from 0-5), and the asker determines how many points you get. Most of the times it's a 5 since people don't ask questions unless they are really stumped.

100 Karma points will get you a $9.95 credit on cramster.com which is worth 1 month credit. Credit card number is not needed. (When the time comes, just type "not needed" in the space usually reserved for your credit card number)

But I know that I cannot convince you purely on my words, so just visit cramster.com cramster.com, sign up, ask a math question, and see for yourself.

we are a growing commuity and we always welcome new people and we need some people to play some roles on the forum just check out the public area forum and see what jobs there there will be more soon and we post the lastest news on a lot of games so come and join the commuity :)

hope you join

http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/portal.php?mforum=worldplanetgame

invationgfxbannerke3.gif

We are a growing forum community for every single person out there. We are specialized in graphics, but we are a general forum for everyone. We have currently just about 40 members and the amount is growing. We have lots of things going on on our forum. For example we have many contests, we have a huge discussion forum, get sure C/C for your graphic work and even get help on real life things.

Please make sure you check our website today at InvationGfx.urli.net

mini-eerikki.jpeg

runemetsauserbar.jpg

[Star Wreck][PM me][My gallery][DeviantArt][Cool T-shirts!]

[iron Sky - Trailer is now out!]

Join Runescape boards now and enter the RS boards official 3 million gp Raffle. Once you registered the link to the contest will be sent to you monthly.

http://www.rsboards.com/runescape-forum ... rerid=3618

Also a very good forum, check it out! Takes seconds to register!

Join Runescape boards now and enter the RS boards Official 3 million gp Raffle for your chance to win a share of 3 million gp.

http://www.rsboards.com/runescape-forum ... rerid=3618

(Go to the RS boards raffles and contest section & post)

The only forums that Jagex created are the ones on the runescape site.

Thank you

~turtlefemm-tip.it forum moderator

No one needs to get their ass on their shoulders about this

--the_tallest1
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

My deviantart gallery --- Turtlequirks Zazzle

http://rsfosi.forumup.com/index.php?mforum=rsfosi

my forums!! :P :P :P

register now while you can get a good username!! theres only two people now.. :P :(

post your art there too.

goldencabbage.jpg

^golden cabbage =D

http://rsfosi.forumup.com/index.php?mforum=rsfosi

^ MY FORUMS not big at all. join now while you can get a good username!! looking for mods also!