TET Presents: Slayer Tower and Shiva Tribute! (Sat the 18th)

Barihawk

Looking forward to it, i've spent ages buying mithril seeds in the legends guild and i'm stopping at 200 seeds. It's not alot, but if other people bring a few seeds too we should be able to cover the floor in flowers!

R.I.P Shiva

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its almost here only 6 hours! i bring some prized "junk" as i havent done the quests to get mith seeds. and if you are putting the flowers on the top floor, i wont be able to see them :cry: . and so will other people who dont have "high" slayer lvs and combat lvs and would be owned by the monsters :twisted:

its almost here only 6 hours! i bring some prized "junk" as i havent done the quests to get mith seeds. and if you are putting the flowers on the top floor, i wont be able to see them :cry: . and so will other people who dont have "high" slayer lvs and combat lvs and would be owned by the monsters :twisted:

Well i don't know about other players, but i'm gonna plant my seeds at ground level, and give everyone a chance to see them :D

I might actually be able to show up. *dont overcrowd world 9, i want in!!*

i'll try to bring a few seeds, alas barrowing and my yewlongs (u) and strings used up a lot of money

mathisfun.png

I might've missed it, but where is Canifs? I couldn't find it on the map. (sorry if this is a really noobish question :oops: )

Canfis is the 'spooky' village to the far east of Varrock, you have to do the quest Priest in peril, its a easy quest and doesnt take more then a hour. If you still hav'nt worked out were it is, its the village with all the werewolves. :wink: