Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RS3 Pking in One of a Kind Quest 400m+ loot PK Video [4:35]

PvP RuneScape

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Majento
[ Display Name History ]

Majento

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • RSN:Majento

Hi, my name is Majento and I create RS3 pking videos. Please check them out if you like!

Heres my latest:

Maj

• V O R K and R2Pleasent like this

Ned
[ Display Name History ]

Ned

Neddybear

• Website Crew
  • 2,786 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Animamundi
  • RSN2:Concord
  • Clan:Loot Hunters

Was not surprised when I saw a ton of marker plants lying around when I was doing the quest (of course Jagex would let this happen...oh sh*t), I immediately spam clicked the entrance and I guess they weren't paying attention.  Would've lost bank.

• Wter and Majento like this
Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Majento
[ Display Name History ]

Majento

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • RSN:Majento

Was not surprised when I saw a ton of marker plants lying around when I was doing the quest (of course Jagex would let this happen...oh sh*t), I immediately spam clicked the entrance and I guess they weren't paying attention.  Would've lost bank.

It was really easy to avoid any pkers if there was one, you just had to click the "Freedom" ability and click on the Dungeon. Teleblocks didn't work. 

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

A dick move, but a well played dick move.

Popoto.~<3

inner fears
[ Display Name History ]

inner fears

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • RSN:Six Blade

wd , serves them stupid noobs by going to wildy in multi

Lolcat.png

Sobend
[ Display Name History ]

Sobend

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Sobend
  • Clan:Clan... Oh hello!

It was really easy to avoid any pkers if there was one, you just had to click the "Freedom" ability and click on the Dungeon. Teleblocks didn't work. 

But the thing is a lot of people were caught off guard.

The quest was poorly designed and you took advantage of it. Not going to restate the whole paragraph I wrote on another forum :P.

• Yoko Kurama and R2Pleasent like this

-Sobend

Proud to be free from the tyranny of pants. Hurrah!

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts

Anticipation > Freedom

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts
  • Clan:Wicked Fury

Anti's not gonna help you when you're already stunned lol

Posted Image
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts
It worked both times for me.

Kaur
[ Display Name History ]

Kaur

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,025 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • Clan:RSD
That's what you get for not paying attention during the quest and just clicking through text, 'diehard quest fanatics' ;)
  • Ammako and Majento like this

Rena
[ Display Name History ]

Rena

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • RSN:Ryuuguu Rena

That's what you get for not paying attention during the quest and just clicking through text, 'diehard quest fanatics' ;)

"Wilderness" and "a desginated, campable area in level 61 wilderness" are two different things.

For all I knew I was being teleported to level 14 Chaos tunnel wilderness. The only people who would have known it was a dangerous level 61 spot would be people using quest guides.

Some 'diehard quest fanatic' someone would be if they used a quest guide...many wouldn't have known the dungeon was 1 click away and just panicked/try to run.

When I did the quest 3 idiots tried to kill me but were too slow. Many people who died though were still loading/had black screened because Jagex's game is buggy as all hell.

I think its pathetic how much of the community thinks they are PK'ers by killing ill-prepared players, many of whom are incapable of even defending themselves. Not to mention it takes 4+ people to jump a player like that? It's even more pathetic members of the community think shit like this is OK.

This is why skillers don't want to revive the wilderness. No need to "be nice" to a bunch of pricks.

• Sobend and PolarBearBlue like this

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

V O R K
[ Display Name History ]

V O R K

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,215 posts

This is why I want to skill in the Wilderness so I can come prepared and kill those noobs :)

Should have done a better job then just lumping players into the wilderness for a one time occasion for some quest tho

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif
✿ ♥‿♥)

PolarBearBlue
[ Display Name History ]

PolarBearBlue

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 913 posts
  • RSN:Polarbearblu
  • RSN2:Ligertype0
  • Clan:HYT

Killing players who willing go into the wilderness to kill other players or skill is different from killing players who just wanna do a quest. Even if you can use Freedom and spam click, you as the pker are an ass for taking advantage of someone like that. But as they say, there is no honor among thieves.

29386_s.gif
"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie
[Slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Rena
[ Display Name History ]

Rena

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • RSN:Ryuuguu Rena

Killing players who willing go into the wilderness to kill other players or skill is different from killing players who just wanna do a quest. Even if you can use Freedom and spam click, you as the pker are an ass for taking advantage of someone like that. But as they say, there is no honor among thieves.

Unless you're Russian.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PvP, RuneScape

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users