Fave monster of RS?

hazardmaster

What's your favorite monster in Runescape?

PS: Excluding Kaphite Queen, King Black Dragon, the level 702 Tzharr guy, all dragons, and all Dagganoth kings.

Mine: Those massive Tzharr mage healers in the Fight Cave.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

Do I even need to tell you? :lol:

ps: I am starting to love these weekly topics :lol:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I'd have to say The Shaikahan shaikahan.gif , not too many people know about it, its during the Shilo village quest, and I almost soiled myself when i encountered it. Lol i had to call one of my m8s irl and tell him to get on runescape and check it out because i was convinced it was a glitch. Well, it wasnt but he nearly died before we learned you could only kill it with a spear(kp).

I like fire giants, good for training range with decent drops. The thing I hate about them though is when you first get there they're aggressive and unless you're in the doorway, you'll be in the middle of killing one and another will spawn behind you and start attacking you. quite annoying.

Combat FTL

Combat_FTL.png

What's your favorite monster in Runescape?

PS: Excluding Kaphite Queen, King Black Dragon, the level 702 Tzharr guy, all dragons, and all Dagganoth kings.

Mine: Those massive Tzharr mage healers in the Fight Cave.

Does people at Castle wars count?

lol, good answer.

I would have to say that my favorite monsters are chaos druids. What other monsters can you make a consistant 20k every 5 minutes from?

"How you act when no one is looking is the clearest indicator of the strength or depravity of your true character. "

yeah, he's deffinetly a little excited...dont worry its not a glitch...d legs are meant to stretch in that area for that reason.

I'd have to say The Shaikahan shaikahan.gif , not too many people know about it, its during the Shilo village quest, and I almost soiled myself when i encountered it. Lol i had to call one of my m8s irl and tell him to get on runescape and check it out because i was convinced it was a glitch. Well, it wasnt but he nearly died before we learned you could only kill it with a spear(kp).

No, it was the tai bwo wannai trio quest.

Sorry but I'd have to say blue dragons. I just love ranging those things. 4k+ per kill. =]