3 nov - patch week

essiw

What is this?

Where is the nicely formated post?!?

I've tried to clean it up a bit; does it look a little better now?

It's hard to read on mobile, grey text in white background.

How about now?  (Just changed into no formatting mode and back and it somehow seemed to resolve itself.)

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Anyone test to see how much more common are ghostly ess now?

I would like to see that. Feel free to abuse the spectre mask and let us know. If someone doesnt try it before i get home ill run a task if i havent got one already.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

189 Abby Spectre task yielded 70 ghostly ess so far. At least it actually drops now.

Edit: 129 Mighty Banshees = 36 ghostly ess

Abby spectre drops 8-18 rarely and is second highest dropper to spiritual mages for 11-24 which is also rarely dropped.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Apparently for hoarding and selling names. I don't even have many accounts myself. Only 3 I use and perhaps another 2 that got lost due to disinterest of playing another account. And those accounts Don't even have names that are worth buying if at al:

"Lione DiY" and stuff like that.

I know that feel

RIP o0 fallen o0 & 0o fallen 00

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

Apparently for hoarding and selling names. I don't even have many accounts myself. Only 3 I use and perhaps another 2 that got lost due to disinterest of playing another account. And those accounts Don't even have names that are worth buying if at al:

"Lione DiY" and stuff like that.

I know that feel

RIP o0 fallen o0 & 0o fallen 00

She's been unbanned now though :thumbsup:.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

WHYYYYYYY

JAGEX

STOP BREAKING YOUR [bleep]ING GAME EVERY SINGLE PATCH PLS

MY ESC BUTTON

cDJpX.png

• Like 2

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

The escape button didn't really work before this update, either <.<.  Now you can at least click search a second time and it goes the hell away :P.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

The escape button didn't really work before this update, either <.<.  Now you can at least click search a second time and it goes the hell away :P.

The escape button definitely worked before, you just had to double tap it. You also can't see the name of the item that you are trying to withdraw unless you click on it.... also a pain.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Why did they add the text for it, it clearly seems to me like they know some people want to use the escape button but for some reason they didn't implement it. Doesn't make sense if you know people want to use that key to not implement it...

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!