Behind the Scenes - January 2015

Howlin0001

Logical way to match it would to be to apply the ammo break chance formula on to autoattacks/spell casts and total charges would then need to be based on material costs (ie if wand material costs would comparably make 100 darts)

But this is jagex so probably 10 or 12 hours standard degrade system.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

And by that logic, the off hands never degrade~~~~~~~

I think the best way to do it would be each item has 100 charges. Each charge would have a 15% chance of being used up.

IRRC 15% is the chance of an arrow going poof when being used.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

That low? I kind of assumed it was correlated with what your level was and what you were fighting but maybe not.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I'm not quite sure how the concept of boss pets really works regarding lore? Seems an odd thing to add in-game. The the mofo QBD ffs! There can be only one.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I'm not quite sure how the concept of boss pets really works regarding lore? Seems an odd thing to add in-game. The the mofo QBD ffs! There can be only one.

Pets are generally non-canon, like solomon overrides

• Like 1

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

• 2 weeks later...

Ports v3 is coming next week. For those interested in the t85 weapons you'll need as stated earlier by a jmod "100-200 chi/plate and half as much koi scale and pearls." You'll also need "high tens of thousands in azure and not as much in terracotta."

I'm guessing you'll br in fairly good shape is you have over 20k cotta and 50k azure.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Ports v3 is coming next week. For those interested in the t85 weapons you'll need as stated earlier by a jmod "100-200 chi/plate and half as much koi scale and pearls." You'll also need "high tens of thousands in azure and not as much in terracotta."

I'm guessing you'll br in fairly good shape is you have over 20k cotta and 50k azure.

Really wish I'd read this before using my 200 chi to make and sell some seasingers sets... ah well. At least I have plenty azure stockpiled, and I'm almost done with the current scroll missions.

captain trait removal

captain trait removal

captain trait removal

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Like 1

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Next week as in week of 19th? Seems from the BTS that the Ports BTS is only coming next Friday.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.