My patient is running out. I want to get 3rd age armor.

Blaze The Movie Fan

That was me ;)

So, mind answering how :P? As to my knowledge you are able to get multiple clues as a drop but cannot pick up more than one. So either you are not explaining everything or it would sound like I am accusing you of something here...

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Oh no, I only have 1 clue scroll... 

Maybe they changed it so people cant stockpile them. I didnt know that scrolls were a lottery thing... I wouldnt have ignored them...

So my bank lied to me I thinks ;)

You could never stockpile them (or at least that was the intention). I think this is because of old code which doesn't see those clues as different items if you would have more than one. Of course they can change it now, if they would want to.

• Like 1

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

You can only have one clue scroll at a time. The closest to having multiple is to drop your clue, get another from a monster, and alternate picking each one up.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

You can only have one clue scroll at a time. The closest to having multiple is to drop your clue, get another from a monster, and alternate picking each one up.

Or maybe stack tons of caskets from fishing/MTK if they still give clue scrolls, as the runewikia doesn't mention it on the casket page but does on the easy clue scroll page.

Retired item crew

I still am pretty pissed that I still haven't gotten 3rd age armor.

But you know what? I'm no longer even gonna expect it. It's obvious that the armor is super rare, otherwise it wouldn't be so expensive.

If this item was just rare I would have gotten it by now. But it's not, it's extremely rare, which is even rarer than rare.

The only thing I can do now is just deal with it.

It's gonna be tough to get over the fact that I will most likely NEVER get the 3rd age armor, but I'm gonna have to, so I'll try harder.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah that is true, as it is T65 armor instead of dragon's T60, but most people have at least barrows/bandos which are both tier 70 and more useful.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Yeah that is true, as it is T65 armor instead of dragon's T60, but most people have at least barrows/bandos which are both tier 70 and more useful.

I get the point though, 3rd age armor isn't so great.

The only reason it's so expensive is because it's so rare.

Yes, precisely.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

This is possibly my best rant on this message board.

And I'm saying this because it's the only rant I can think of where a lot of people actually like the first post of the thread.

I'm proud of this thread, I really am.

Sure there are some that might disagree, but for the most part, people understand my frustration which I'm happy about.

Good News Blaze,

I've been a member for over 10 years now (have cape to prove it) & do Clues at almost every opportunity I, like you, feel entitled to a good reward every now & again.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, I've already had 2 pieces of 3rd Age Armour, but that's not enough for me given I've paid my membership for years.

I must be due some 3rd Age Dye now, or at least a bit of druidic, but all Jagex gives me is this measily Barrows Dye - How dare they!!!

Come on Jagex sort this game out........................................

barrows%20dye_zpsbrtikm6m.png

Clues_zpsblzgo7bv.png

This post has been made with a huge amount of sarcasm contained & does not reflect my true views ;)

• Like 2

the_lad_1.png

Yes, precisely.

Bronze is also rare.. and dirt cheap.  

Yes, precisely.

Bronze is also rare.. and dirt cheap.  

How the heck is bronze rare?

All you need is mining copper and tin rocks and then make the bronze items you wanna make.

I have a feeling that maybe you were being sarcastic, but I'm sorry it wasn't funny.

If it were that easy, it would not be worth a lot of money.

I don't expect it to be easy.

But I expect to get it eventually. Which never happened.

I'm sure I have done at least 1,000 by now, and still haven't gotten it.

part of the problem is.....Let's assume it's a one in 10K chance,  Even if you've done over 1,000 clues,  the next clue you do....your chances are one in 10K (or whatever the odds are), Rare as hens teeth, and we are all hopeful of third age.....but it's never worth betting on imho

Zerohflipper.png