Leik

[1-6-15] Tuska World Event

3 God was at least hinted to be wrong/incomplete very early in RS development though. Temple of Ikov (the first mention of Armadyl) was in 2002, Dig Site (first mention of Zaros) was in 2003.#

Very true, to the observant player the 3 God thing died very early on, though arguably Dig Site did not name Zaros if memory serves and he was first referenced in a postbag from the hedge truely. Plus I don't think Armadyl was actually given god status in any lore before the GWD dungeon. From what I recall the 'original' plot for the gods way back when was the 4 gods - with Zaros being the secret they tried to hush up, which is kind of ironic when you think we learnt more about Armadyl, Bandos, Desert Pantheon, Seren and even kinda Marimbo before Zaros really was given anything more than a name.

granted, Bandos had to destroy an entire planet to realize that he shouldn't burn down everything for the hell of it, but Saradomin's destroyed at least SEVERAL planets and he still hasn't figured out what his mistake is

the "traditional" 3 god lore was from the earlier days of rs and was the predominant belief of saradomists in the f2p world up until the 6th age started bringing that lore back from members into the whole of rs

What other planets did Saradomin destroy/help destroy aside from the Naragi homeworld?

We don't really have specifics but it is heavily inferred he has been going around worlds and being a douche to those who don't submit to his will in the same way he did to the Naragi

We know he got all the centaurs killed and that he assumed control of the icyene home world and he sank/drowned one of the talking head thingies at Entrana

Plus we do know he/his followers played a big part in the destruction/removal of other gods followers post Zaros on Gielinor. Not to mention the whole GWD thing - gave each army an amulet as a sign of good will but they are spying devices and stole the Armadyl crossbow

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Zaros was named as you found a, I think a pendant, that was called Pendant of Zaros, and the archaeology expert at the Digsite and referred to him as a pagan God.

Don't recall if he was referenced by name on the Stone Tablet.

Back after a 5 year TIF hiatus. Please don't mind me too much.

You can no longer set a cannon up on Tuska...:/ Thanks Jagex :(

howlin1eeveesig.png

Very true, to the observant player the 3 God thing died very early on, though arguably Dig Site did not name Zaros if memory serves and he was first referenced in a postbag from the hedge truely. 

Not to mention the whole GWD thing - gave each army an amulet as a sign of good will but they are spying devices and stole the Armadyl crossbow

In the dig site quest you get the following http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Ancient_talisman which has "Zaros will return, And wreak his vengeance upon Zamorak the pretender." as it's examine, it says the item is from 2003 too so not a recent update added into the quest.

More than just spying devices, they also controlled them towards Zilyana's will I believe.

baileydafrog.png

it's a good thing that IOU one reckoning was never redeemed

8f14270694.jpg

Shouldn't the event be ending already ?

Due to some combination of poor coding/planning, I think it's here to stay until the 6th.  :rolleyes:

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Shouldn't the event be ending already ?

Due to some combination of poor coding/planning, I think it's here to stay until the 6th.  :rolleyes:

When they said the event had no progression I didn't quite realise it meant it had no ending either.

It makes me kinda mad when they do this with the world events, advertise them as a set number of days and then don't bother to put the end in-game for several days to a week after it was supposed to end - it just looks sloppy and lazy.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

for some reason the title unlocks were shut off, at least for me, having missed the last one :P

8f14270694.jpg

Oh Temple of Ikov and Digsite bring some very old memories back, I remember ditching the "3 gods" very early in favour of the mysterious killing machine I thought was Zeros, back before desert treasure opened up the box.

Still got no idea how this world event works, but then again I've only been back 3 days from my 5 year break, I still don't know how half of everything works

Oh Temple of Ikov and Digsite bring some very old memories back, I remember ditching the "3 gods" very early in favour of the mysterious killing machine I thought was Zeros, back before desert treasure opened up the box.

Still got no idea how this world event works, but then again I've only been back 3 days from my 5 year break, I still don't know how half of everything works

I'm here god knows how long (and playing a few years longer) and I've stopped trying...

howlin1eeveesig.png