Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Drop Rate 0f The ChA0S El3m3ntal?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

tskolar
[ Display Name History ]

tskolar

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 362 posts
anyone have any idea?Post ur kills and loot. (just D2H)

10kills and nada here

...and 2 deaths of my own 8)

llcoolguy972
[ Display Name History ]

llcoolguy972

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,024 posts
10 kills and no D2H? You should've gotten 7 by now. *rolls eyes* They are probably rarer or as rare as the other dragon drops.

pjtomboy
[ Display Name History ]

pjtomboy

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 308 posts
"it uses magic, right?...sooo, just use protect from magic...bring prayer pots and some sharks or whatnot and keep enough inventory space for ur weapon/armor to appear in if it gets un-equipped...."

Does that actually work?
Posted Image

urza1488
[ Display Name History ]

urza1488

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,587 posts

"it uses magic, right?...sooo, just use protect from magic...bring prayer pots and some sharks or whatnot and keep enough inventory space for ur weapon/armor to appear in if it gets un-equipped...."

Does that actually work?

No. It shoots range. Btw if u dnt have space it doesnt unequip. Don't worry about dropping it because you don't drop.
Urza. The One. The Legend.
Posted Image

spooferfish
[ Display Name History ]

spooferfish

Crimson 'n' Gold

• Members
  • 3,783 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Spooferfish
  • RSN2:Qdoba
  • Clan:OCM

10kills and nada here

Oh no! you have killed 10! ten! are you sure? Why do you think just because you kill more than one that you will get a d2h? They are rare. Look at the Dust Devil, it is being driven into extinction from people who want a dragon chain (myself included.) If we had the drop rates you are expecting I would have roughly 94 dragon chains. Kill 2k of them, then you can start to think about complaining.

35b9enp.jpg

biggy08755
[ Display Name History ]

biggy08755

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,557 posts
Use the sticky....

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!

At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!

Stop acting such a moron.

Dudeisadude9
[ Display Name History ]

Dudeisadude9

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 474 posts
Ive ranged 7 so far....Gotten coins, super def pot, plain pizza, strange fruit, 500 iron arrows, 100 chaos, death ..And is it just me or does it drop 2 items sometimes :?
Quit runescape...

Dilts36
[ Display Name History ]

Dilts36

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,245 posts

10 kills and no D2H? You should've gotten 7 by now. *rolls eyes* They are probably rarer or as rare as the other dragon drops.

OWNED!!!

you kill 10 and think ya get the goods, wel you got another thing coming huh buddy? i killed alot more then 10 and idnt get anything worth while.....
Posted Image

sykoknight
[ Display Name History ]

sykoknight

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 433 posts
Relax a little...

I dont think he ment it as "omg 10 kills i should have had a d2h now!!"

I think he ment it more along the lines of "I have killed 10 so far and no d2h yet"

He is wondering how other are doing and how many they kill. He wants to know a general drop rate like say o around 1 in x amount you might get 1. Hes wondering if its worthwile to keep killing them in drops are extremely rare, or if its relatively commen, how many more will he kill before he should start to expect a drop (not that expecting it after killing 50 will actually get you the drop).

Him stating that he has killed 10 and received nothing as of yet was just information on how he is doing, not complaining.

At least thats how I interpretted the post. Dont jump all over people so quickly just because you assume something.

on topic,

I personally dont know, havent even been on since the updates, but I would imagine its similar to the KQ or KBD drop rates of the d chain or d med, respectively.
Posted Image
Sykoknight - 1900 skill total - 132+ combat

Fighting High Scores from late 2001 - Ranked 1894
Prayer High Scores from March 2002 - Ranked 749
Ya, I've been around too long.

melikepie
[ Display Name History ]

melikepie

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 208 posts
don't know the drop rate but i don't think it is worth it. 5.8m was the price i just saw in fally world 2
Barrows drops to date: ahrim's skirt, hood and top x 5. Dharoks legs top x 2 and helm. Guthan's legs and plate. torags plate x 2. verc's flail skirt brassard x 2. karil's x bow coif and top

1st d drop 03/03/06 d med in barrows

cyco
[ Display Name History ]

cyco

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,716 posts
I'm going to say 1/250 because I've killed about 50 now and no 2H and no I'm not whining, thats just my guess.
Posted Image

Biabf
[ Display Name History ]

Biabf

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,958 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
hmmm.. Keep the killing up and maybe you may get a drop around 50-100?
Posted Image

bflat0
[ Display Name History ]

bflat0

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 220 posts
All I know is my friend got a d2h on the first one we attacked when we went.

jessy87
[ Display Name History ]

jessy87

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,419 posts
ive teamed the kq like 15 times i *think* and i got the drop like 10 times. and its said to be 1/30 for a chain(im a little more sceptical) but uh yeah, rune warhammer is the best i got.

just keep it going

Screechingmu
[ Display Name History ]

Screechingmu

Muffin

• Members
  • 1,281 posts

ive teamed the kq like 15 times i *think* and i got the drop like 10 times. and its said to be 1/30 for a chain(im a little more sceptical) but uh yeah, rune warhammer is the best i got.

just keep it going

Drop rate for chain from queen is much higher than 1/30

I beleive its more 1/200-250

Veryhyper
[ Display Name History ]

Veryhyper

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 447 posts
  • RSN:Veryhyper

Why flame him when he wasn't whining about not getting a D2H drop? :roll: Nice try at trying to feel superior.
Posted Image

x_bow80
[ Display Name History ]

x_bow80

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,909 posts
  • RSN:X Bow800
umm, it might b like 1/500 :D

dakiller
[ Display Name History ]

dakiller

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 27 posts

10kills and nada here

Oh no! you have killed 10! ten! are you sure? Why do you think just because you kill more than one that you will get a d2h? They are rare. Look at the Dust Devil, it is being driven into extinction from people who want a dragon chain (myself included.) If we had the drop rates you are expecting I would have roughly 94 dragon chains. Kill 2k of them, then you can start to think about complaining.

LOL my god. he simply stated that he had killed 10, he did not complain nor did he say that he expected to get a d2h within 10 kills. he's just asking about the drop rate. :roll: many of you folks sure love to flame.

p.s. dont flame me :lol:

I_Fubu_I
[ Display Name History ]

I_Fubu_I

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 375 posts

10kills and nada here

wow all he said was that he killed 10 and didnt get a drop.... looks like someone been on their computer 2 long

RedsoxJH
[ Display Name History ]

RedsoxJH

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 166 posts
I got Dragon 2h drop at about my 7th one killed and after being pked over 10+ times :lol:. But 7th one is it luck? i dont know.
Posted Image
RS name: Scoupe123
Combat: 124

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users