What's YOUR best at T-O-G minigame

Raven6666

How u do that? i max like 60

Sometimes you get lucky and catch a blue stream that doesn't move for a long time. Also, when you have more qp you get more time in the cave.

I think I average 80-90 tears with a max of 121 (no pic no proof, i know), but last week I lagged a bit and only got 57 tears :(

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

I got 148 one time, (if you don't believe me it's ok! I don't have the pic). But yeah it was actually insane! I stayed at one for almost the whole time! So lucky.

(But of course on average i get way less than that), although i've had a couple of 110-120s

I know i've had 119 and 126, but I don't remember any other high numbers.

I usually get the fun experience of the steam changing from blue right as I click on it, or right as I approach, and doing so for at least 10 clicks in a row... rather annoying.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

I got 148 one time, (if you don't believe me it's ok! I don't have the pic). But yeah it was actually insane! I stayed at one for almost the whole time! So lucky.

(But of course on average i get way less than that), although i've had a couple of 110-120s

Wow 148 :shock: Ive maxed at 79 :oops:

If you stand outside of the minigame, you'll notice that there's usually one stream that's continuous. For me, that happen to be the one on the left. Also, when a stream dries up, dont click on another one right away, simply click on the ground you're standing on first. That way, if the stream comes right back, you can just stay there and keep collecting.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

Quest Points do not effect how long you spend in the cave, but the max amount of tears you can get.

I think you're wrong? The more quest points you have, the longer you can stay in there. Thats what I thought.

boratto.jpg

Quest Points do not effect how long you spend in the cave, but the max amount of tears you can get.

I think you're wrong? The more quest points you have, the longer you can stay in there. Thats what I thought.

Well it seems rather simple to test. I have 192 qp i think (i will check first of course) so if there is somebody with roughly half of that we can both time how long we get. I will check and edit that in.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

129 with pic

wow0mk.png

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

I have 190+ qp and got EXACTLY 2 minutes to gather from the second that I was off of "auto-pilot" so I do not think that qp effects either time involved or xp per tear (6 ea i believe)... so I wonder what qp ACTUALLY effects if anything...?

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

I always thought QP affected how much exp you got. For example 100 Qp and 115 tears would work out to something like:

100 (QP)*0.2xp per tear

OR

115 (QP)*0.2xp per tear

The exp per tear stays the same but the more QP you have the higher number it will work out to be.

Or something like that, I don't know the exact formula....

EDIT*

Just went down there. Before I went in I had 21,644 farming exp (yeuch), with 117 QP and I got 49 tears (was lagging a bit :x ) my farming exp when I got out was 24,584. Which shows that I was given 2,940 xp. Without involving Qp that means each tear gave me 60xp each, EXACTLY, no rounding involved which is interesting....

If some other people could post there exp per tear and QP it would be rather helpful.

Yes, I realise what I've just said here in this edit totally blows everything I said above but myeh :P

Also, sorry for going off-topic a lil but it was annoying me.

here you are, a couple weeks ago, i got my quest points up heaps, but haven't had that good luck with the tears, so heres the highest so far, hoping to break it later tonight...

oif528.jpg

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

my best would be um... 105 :S

im training for MORE questpoints, i need the 196 numbre!!

195 currently, if dev minds only had less requirements....

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

But it's been said various times before that people couldn't get higher than a certain number, this number is usauly the same as their quest points, I'll test it on my nub when I do the quest.

It always is 60 xp per tear, always has been.