Character age

RunningJan

Just noticed my character passed the 4 years mark though someone will prolly think its time for me to change my recovery questions.. :?

unavngivet2de.png

Its actually older but i cant remember then exactly i created the account....

06maj300002137ga.png

There is 10 kinds of people. Those who understands binary numbers and those who dont!

LOL, maybe it was that day they added the option for recovery questions, or maybe they have just set all recovery made before to that date. On my login screen its also says password never changed, allthough I know for sure that i changed it once or twice......

06maj300002137ga.png

There is 10 kinds of people. Those who understands binary numbers and those who dont!

I believe that is false. It's a standard date, the day that Runescape had a members section. I too had that setting for my password, but I'm pretty sure I didn't start up when membership came up. (I could be wrong, I know I played a few years ago constantly, but I started my character ages back so I could be wrong. It might be just a huge coincidence.)

I WIN:) BY 1 DAY

old6ms.png

~bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

Same date. I think that's the date they just put there if you haven't changed your recovery questions since they began members. :wink:

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

My char's hovering somewhere around the 4 and a half to 5 year mark... im not entirly sure, i started when there was only 2 worlds, which could hold only 1250 people each, and it was just after the wildy came in, they hadn't even updated to guide yet.

And you'd be interested to know, i've been visitng Tip.it for somewhere around 4 years. I recall using the tip.it quest guides to help me do all my f2p quests way back then. Although the site was a little simpler and much smaller back then...

tifsig.png

I stoped to think about it an realized I've been playing too long. I started March 01. Eeeek! 5 years of rs. lol

defense.gifattack.gif

0487908a226f010f311c94a3e13c7155.jpg[/url]

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/2683/old6ms.png

~bmms

C'mon Bmms you can fake better than that :? Where are the shadows?

ok but its not fake i can take another one

old0tx.png

also notice none of there have the shadow either its just the way it is its the same for my main too

~bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

my character has the same date on mine but ive had mine way longer.... since late 2001 i have been playin on this one but when i started on my first one it was early 2001 but he got stat wiped lol anyone remember when jagex did stat wipes and bank wipes instead of bans? or when u couldnt see peoples lvls... or when u could fight right outside of cities and choose evil or good? and when guards attacked u when u fought? lol those were the good days without banks and when they first made banks u could only store coins and i think only 16k max

dragonmguthan,crazyj18.gif

RSC veteran

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/2683/old6ms.png

~bmms

C'mon Bmms you can fake better than that :? Where are the shadows?

ok but its not fake i can take another one

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/6421/old0tx.png

also notice none of there have the shadow either its just the way it is its the same for my main too

~bmms

Well that's...strange :? It's like Jagex thought to themselves "Ah I'm sick of this shadow under dates business! Forget pre-28/02/02, I'm gonna go own me some noobs!

You can actually pm them and ask. They tell you your /played :()

That surprises me. I'm going to have to check this out when I get a chance. When you say PM you mean send them a query?