Raise the GP Cap on P2P to 100 Bil

r2-pleasent

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the beginning of Runescape 2, the game has evolved greatly. Sure, 2100M was more than anyone could even fathom at the beginning of RS2, but today there are hundreds of players who have more than 2100M (the current gold cap on Runescape). It's time to increase this amount to something like 50-100 Bil, as it causes many players difficulties when they are unable to surpass the 2100M mark. This really would not be very hard to implement, and if it were only effective on P2P, it would give an added incentive for extremely rich players to maintain their membership, as they would be unable to acquire anymore gold pieces on F2P.

Gawd u really need to find urself something better to do then post this 2.1 bill bull over and over again.

its called a java limit,anyone who thinks it was put there on puropose is an idiot

you cant just change it unless redoing the whole system, its like why you cant go past 99

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

With 2.1B why the hell are you complaining?

That's more cash than you're going to need for ANYTHING, except of course getting more cash. Seriously, no offense, but are you spoiled or something? If you aren't content with having 2.1B in your bank then you need a reality check or something :? .

Oh, and if rares actually ever reach that value I'd hope Jagex do something about the rares, not the cap :P .

{Oh, and nice bump}

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

lol do u have 2100m and show us what it says when u try to put money in the bank?

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

lol do u have 2100m and show us what it says when u try to put money in the bank?

are you totally incompetent, if you would have read the other post's you would know that many ppl have come to the money cap. thats all i have to say to you my friend <.<

Iv Green vI.png

hawtzo5.png

well thing is if 2.1bill is the money cap rares can't ever get that high.

once blue phats hit 20bill santas will be around 1bill.

Only way to pay for a phat would be by offering 20 santas, no cash. This will definetly have an effect on the rares most likely, keeping them down.

I can understand someone not being interested in a blue phat ( worth 2.5bill) if you can't even have more then 2.1

and if everthe cheapest rare were to hit the price of 2.1bill...... it's over.

You can't start buying rares with dchains or similar things, maybe we'd see people buying easter 2.1bill and 2.7mill steel bars :o

time will have to tell, but for the sake of high rare prices the cap has te be hightened :/

I think alot of people missed the point of this thread... :oops:

A simple message saying you cant put any more $ in bank would do. Or it could be a message of the week.

But is it really worth it to have that much? Why dont you buy something or help people that need it.

mug12se2.th.png

Wow who bumped this. Omg for the last time, it would take them a lot of effort to increase the cap as the would have to go over and instead of using an int(a type of storage for numbers in java, the max is ~ 2.1billion) type for their numbers, they would have to change it to something like a long(another type of "storage system" in java). This would cause too much stress/work for a very little purpose. =;

no...what YOU should do is get a life instead of spending all your time on a game to make fake pixel money. Maybe the fact that Jagex didnt except nubs to spend time trying to just make money and destroy the whole point of the game... wow... and so...your making this post to say basically " oh i have more then 2100m in my bank, im sooooo cool". Money is nothing in RS...only skills....which u dont have so....just sit and build up ur pixels while ur real life around u crumbles :roll:

Well, SOMEBODY'S insecure. :roll:

Quit the flaming, at which point in his post did he say he had 2100M? And if he does, he isn't openly bragging. so shutup and post something useful.

ON TOPIC...

Maybe if you have 2100M in your bank or in inventory already, It should start a new stack? and if you get over 2100M again (WOW you merchant, you...) then it does the same thing.

x12.png

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

Yes I am a girl. No, I won't be your girlfriend. :oops:

Its to try and stop crazy inflation of rares

perhaps, or the more reasonable idea is behind the fact that the variable they use to store the data for money is limited to 2.1bil their real #'s is on google, search for "long variable parameters" or something it just may not be possible to expand the GP cap.