New pixel Wip.. !!!!!! omgz

terley

sample18nn.gif

Sampled Wip so far. will finish either tonight or tommorrow. :wink:

Gotta add some stuff into the background and try make the block look like actual Ice (thinking of making it look painful :twisted: )... With someone inside :? ... Also I gotta try make a glow from his hand, which is why its not completed yet.

I recon the grassy areas look a bit empty atm so I was thinkin of addin some shrubs, flowers? maybe people in the back, a fence? His hair too, ohh and his face needs adjustments.. dun worry I'll sort it out... :lol:

Crits? suggestions? Rating?

ps, I think he looks like brad pitt, was totally by accident but I think he does. :shock:

vistame09copyhr8.png

The whip is all sorts of crazy thick, but besides the, brilliant color/dithering/ghost robes.

I love your color choices as well. They make it appear even more realistic than it already does. you're my new pixel idol. No joke.

panoramiadk9.gif

It would be you're, not your, at least I think because you're is you are like where do you think YOU ARE going? :oops: Really good though!

yes your right....

and i have a sneaking suspicion you didnt use paint for this, it look completely different than your others

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

whatever man.. I've never used anything other than paint for my sigs, only ever through for glow effects (when im really desperate), the transparency was easy, I first chose the colours to be slightly greener for his robes, against the grass it looks see through, then changed the robes against the sky bluer..

started off with this, embarasingly, hated the iced guy. But I was gonna make it cartoony at first.

36rd.png

The grass was just loads of dotting with the pencil tool.

Despaxes, if everything I did looked the same, than I wouldn't get very far would I? My faces have changed recently cus im trying to make em look much more realistic, I look in the mirror for help 8) .

Cheers Jdprs, im glad im doin ok.

Your right Jab :wink:, the whip is too thick, I suppose its a drawing habit :oops: ..

zeeky, I suppose its just another habit, I write it down how I'd say it :lol: . changing :wink:

Cheers Fade

I was hoping someone would like the robes, whoami :D .

And tenseiken, your quite right, I was going to give it more of a comical feel, but I don't know whether it'd look realistic. Maybe I should just give him a suprised expression :shock:

vistame09copyhr8.png

It would be you're, not your, at least I think because you're is you are like where do you think YOU ARE going? :oops: Really good though!

yes your right....

and i have a sneaking suspicion you didnt use paint for this, it look completely different than your others

You did that on purpose, right?

omg!

who gave u the rite to make so realistic pixels! :P

^^jokin^^

u own all pixelers i have ever seen..

dude u cud become a pro pixel artist!

get urself a site with some tuts on it! ( i wanna learn ur techniques ;) )

Nice work, Terley! The character's face looks very nice, and so does the hair. The ghost robe is awesome! ^_^ The only thing I really have a problem with is his left hand. It looks a little weird. Maybe if you were to add some more shading and detail to it, it would look better.

3898000bYVcx.png

Nice work, Terley! The character's face looks very nice, and so does the hair. The ghost robe is awesome! ^_^ The only thing I really have a problem with is his left hand. It looks a little weird. Maybe if you were to add some more shading and detail to it, it would look better.

heh not done his hand yet :wink: , gonna add a nice glow, like he's casting the spell.

vistame09copyhr8.png

heh not done his hand yet :wink: , gonna add a nice glow, like he's casting the spell.

Can't wait to see it finished then! :D

3898000bYVcx.png

yes your right....

You did that on purpose, right?

haha yea yea i did, don't worry

Sorry ter didnt mean to offend you....looks great, but the ghost robes need to be more seen through in the grassy area to me

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

Terely, you've have yet not to disapoint me :D .

you're amazing and i'm glad you inspired me.

the only thig i think you should change is me in the background dancing and say " wo0ot wo0ot, go Terely go! " lol

bestsigcopy.jpg

Rip. Archer3 and runescape

Achieved 99 Hitpoints At 8:36PM June-05-09

Achieved 99 Strength At 12:17AM March-08-09

Achieved 99 Attack At 3:57PM April-24-?09

Achieved 99 Firemaking At 5:41PM September-17-08

very nice, but its "you're" and not "your" ;)

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

In my opinion, the callout box sort of 'cheapens' the beauty of the signature. If it were not for that, I would like it a lot more. But nonetheless, it's one of your better works. Great stuff :)

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

What's up Terley?

Haven't been on RS for a while, no one to talk to

Nice sig,

You have some skills to dither like that in ms paint, It looks like a photoshop job :shock:

Amazing, learn me please! :oops:

Isn't it lovely how having an opinion makes you hated around here?