Why must hackers be so cruel?

SkULLEDPK3R

Ok guys i was hacked omgawd no im gonna beg omgawd.... NOT-

I dont understand why hackers have to be for mean though. I was in mage training in full mime and was getting a lot of piaz points. I was wearin full mime (no mask) and my piaz hat that u need. Well anyway i logged out with a bunch of runes not to many about 500k's worth. So yea w\e i log back in and I have nothing left and my character is in geretudes house. The guy couldnt get through my bank pin :D however he destroyed my piaz hat all my points now are gone all my work is gone its like someone stealing your xp in other words... IT SUCKS and he dropp my mime after waiting so long for a full set of it :cry: O well life will go on! I just needa get my runes back and figure out how he got my pass :?

hackers are the greedy scum of the earth.

when i got hacked they dropped my beloved c wars set (the red and blue one rofl)...

however, when my friend got hacked they stole his most prizd possesion...6.1k c wars tickets -.-

Hackers - If there's an item and they can't have it, no one else can have it.

callum6052.png

I think I'm back :O

omg dont you just hate hackers they stole every single thing i had on my main even my full d

well i think its normal that they stole ur full d... :roll:

misterxmansigmamsic5.png

Not a member of 'the'clan anymore :S But still proud that i was one!

Characters:

-Mam123 ~BanNed~

-Purr Pker ~Main character~

yes if theres one thing i hate worse than merchants it would have to be a hacker.

Once you have over 12M you'll understand why we merchant. If there were no merchants there would be no "set" price on anything, therefore people like yew choppers or coal miners could sell their items for 500gp each. Consider thant next time you whine at how someone has more money than you.

Hackers? well you can't really hack runescape, and if I did i'd go straight to Cursed_you and not some guy with full mime on training pizaz. Therefore he either guessed your pass because it was WEAK, your recovery questions were OBVIOUS, or you password itself was WEAK and OBVIOUS.

That being said go get a random word generator and find a word like mine that will never be guessed. If you want to continue getting hacked i suggest you keep using the obvious word you have as your pass.

yes if theres one thing i hate worse than merchants it would have to be a hacker.

Once you have over 12M you'll understand why we merchant. If there were no merchants there would be no "set" price on anything, therefore people like yew choppers or coal miners could sell their items for 500gp each. Consider thant next time you whine at how someone has more money than you.

Lol 12 mil is cump change =P thats a little over a week of mining rune. I dont like merchants because they drive prices down for those of us that supply items we aquire while raising our skills. And the whole concept of merchanting is to rip off two players by buying something under price and then selling it for the most they can find, ussualy more than it should be sold for. As for merchants "setting prices", what? You really think that if there werent any merchants we would just allow ourselfs to be ripped off? No, we would sell them for as much as we could or refine them and sell them.

As for the hackers being jerk aspect of this thread, I dont think I really gave my complete answer. In your case I would imagine that the hacker was frustrated and decided to take that out on a item that was useless to him/her but worth alot to you.

Of course hackers arent into hacking to make other people happy, they are in it to make $.

Also, make sure to notify jagex that you were hacked!!! If the hacker advertised or broke rules on your guy it will be banned unless jagex knows it wasnt you on the account!

p9793481.gif

p8170253.gif

There's nothing wrong with merchants, merchanting takes a certain type of patientence, one which many people don't have so they get jealous of the money a merchant can make.

As for losing that set of mime and pizzaz points, look on the bright side, at least u didn't lose everything.

ironmwccape,you%20lose%20now.gif

you%20lose%20now.gif

yes like somebody said before...hackers are the scum of the earth. some people have comitted suicide after getting hacked. i sure hope ur not one of those people....

:shock: thats a touch extreme...i highly doubt it...

and sorry bout the you getting hacked thing but don't worry the mime will come back, slowly but surely... but i do agree the hacker was pretty tight

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

i agree

merchers i/m/o are fat guys who just try make money by typing and trading, no skill in that, even a lvl 3 can do it....

but hackers, i dont wanna get my stories started but hiddel is probably slightly aware of me being hacked countless times....

but hackers, to me, are freakin low-lives who dont know how to actually click and are jealous (think of a word that would be censored) that dont know how to actually skill for themselves

and since there is a no-naming policy on these forums(i think..) im only gonna say the guy (who hacked me countless times and made major damage) has the initials K.W.

hmm. i got hacked also.. and lost about 700k... but a friend helped me and now im pretty good..

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

i agree

merchers i/m/o are fat guys who just try make money by typing and trading, no skill in that, even a lvl 3 can do it....

You speak as if lvl 3 people are idiots, somehow inferior to you. I am not a merchanter, but i wish i was (perhaps i will someday give it a try). It takes a lot of skill to find just the right prices to buy and sell at, more than just clicking on that tree, or a piece of coal. You just betray your jealousy, wrting those who are better than you off as idiots. [/flame]

On topic: That hacker was pretty mean, but they had to find out somehow. Downloaded any autoers recently?

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

Lol 12 mil is cump change =P thats a little over a week of mining rune. I dont like merchants because they drive prices down for those of us that supply items we aquire while raising our skills. And the whole concept of merchanting is to rip off two players by buying something under price and then selling it for the most they can find, ussualy more than it should be sold for. As for merchants "setting prices", what? You really think that if there werent any merchants we would just allow ourselfs to be ripped off? No, we would sell them for as much as we could or refine them and sell them.

Like stolen out of my mouth :lol:

Anyways, I myself have been hacked 3 times already and can't really do anything else than blame myself for inviting my friends over and not watching them well enough... Been hacked x-mas '02, '03 and '04... Never the same person, but always a keylogger that was installed manually in my house on my comp :(

Such a waste since none of the hackers are still playing...

Hacking is such a waste since you'd get rich fast and really have nothing left to do in rs but lvl skillz which would get rather boring if you got everything you've ever wanted and don't have to work for it.

Dead+Dude4.png

i agree

You speak as if lvl 3 people are idiots, somehow inferior to you. I am not a merchanter, but i wish i was (perhaps i will someday give it a try). It takes a lot of skill to find just the right prices to buy and sell at, more than just clicking on that tree, or a piece of coal. You just betray your jealousy, wrting those who are better than you off as idiots. [/flame]

On topic: That hacker was pretty mean, but they had to find out somehow. Downloaded any autoers recently?

take the clicking out of rs and you cant play it, rs is all about what to click on and what you know and the character coding

Man that is cruel. My friend thought he was safe, good password, bankpin and put all his stuff in his bank before logging out, everytime. Then he got hacked and since the hacker couldn't get anything (bankpin ftw!) he went out trying to scam people on my friends account. He tried password scamming, item scamming, enough to get 3 black marks. One of them got removed and he got his account back, but there's still 2 black marks on it so no chance of ever becoming a playermod. Hackers are just pathetic in getting someone banned if they can't get any money from their account.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

No such thing as being hacked on runescape lmao, I bet you had your password as : password or something stupid like "runescape" :lol: , either that or you were trying to find a autoer and downloaded "RUNESCAPEAUTOER[Caution: ExecutableFile]/keylogger", or someone else knew your password.

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Almost 99% of times you get hacked it's for your own fault.

HOW ?

Having no Firewall installed...

Having no Up-to-Date Antivirus software installed...

Running 3rd party clients..

Running Macroing programs...

Logging on Rs from some1 else's PC...

Clicking on wonders-promising links...

Opening bad attachments on mails...

Opening bad msn sent files...

Trusting your "friends"...

Sharing accounts and passwords...

And so on...

So don't blame Hackers...blame yourself, first.

And most of times Hackers is a very big word...most they do is being viciously smart.

i know im off topic but id like to clue you in

dude, you dont get it, this kids never bought anything in like 3 years because of his hatred for merchants

all his stuff he find or makes. the only thing he buys is rune essence. other then that, hes very independant. he told me the last two items he actually paid for were his blue mask and d2h.

his fury, made deaths sold to store had a trusted friend make it, his 78 smithing he did him self with his 86 mining, his 77 wc and 81 fletch all tie in together...

so whatever you do dont tell him that prices of raw materials would be high, because well he would know or care cuz he does all the work him self.

unlike him, i do buy things occasionally and stability helps me out like when i got 99 fletching, sooo many kids litterally flocked to me with yew logs on world 1, it was about 3 am in america and i had gotten 10k yew logs in like half an hour, at like 50 logs at a time, rarely some1 came up with 1k yews..

galaxyg did that never bought anything from players while lvling to 123, think it was him.

iv never been hacked but iv put to much trust in friends :roll: i trust ppl to much and think they will be honest like me, but no thed rather screw few months/years as m8's for 2mill? nice..

HOW ?

And so on...

And most of times Hackers is a very big word...most they do is being viciously smart.

Now THATS some logic >_>

@ aj926:

Yes and we also have to thank you merchants that (for example) dragon items are so badly overpriced that its not even funny >_> Yes, we owe you all some respect

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

Guys, this is about one guy's stupidity to get "hacked", not about how much you hate merchants. Let them play the game their way, and you play your way. :roll:

HOW ?

And so on...

Now those are some good points, but those are ways to basicially give someone else your password/get a keylogger, but even then it's easy not to be "hacked". My parents, being the excellent computer-users that they are, have downloaded about 4 or 5 keyloggers by accident (by opening up bad emails, basicially) and yet I have yet to be "hacked" AKA have someone else on my account. How? I do a virus scan everyday before I go on. It doesn't take long, and you can even play while it's running, as long as you don't log off until it's done, just change your password before you log off if a keylogger is found.

My parents always manage to blame me for the keyloggers, even one time after I spent a week at camp and found a keylogger, my parents still said that I downloaded it. They probably thought I sneaked home in the middle of it to download a keylogger.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!