Oookay! Jagex! WHAT?! WTF!!!

wtf9ma.png

Niiiiiiiiice...no more drop parties on RS official forums.

Fair manner...yeah right...you mean, so if you put an expensive item into the chest, and the people don't get the balloon containing it in time, it just goes

OMGSPLOSION POOF

and is gone into thin air. Very fair, compared to how in normal drop parties, whoever sees the item can get it.

Why would anyone want to have a drop party at party pete's? You always get a bunch of random people tagging along. Alot of them just beg for stuff and they end up taking the drops meant for your friends.

you should put up an idea for making a private party 8)

The party leader needs to put up a list of names who can come, and there is a body gaurd at the door who checks names :lol:

it's possible, and might be a good idea even..

Semi - retired, playing WoW

Combat lvl: 103 | Total lvl: 1542

Goals: | Fletching lvl: 97/[b:05c6bf8

Why would anyone want to have a drop party at party pete's? You always get a bunch of random people tagging along. Alot of them just beg for stuff and they end up taking the drops meant for your friends.

you should put up an idea for making a private party 8)

The party leader needs to put up a list of names who can come, and there is a body gaurd at the door who checks names :lol:

it's possible, and might be a good idea even..

semi good idea, but would get bothersome to remember all the peoples names. Id say make something like out bank pin setup. Make it like 6 numbers and then just send the pass to who ever you want in.

Erm, last time I checked, the balloons didn't just go POOF in the air.

If a balloon does disappear, the item that was in the balloon (if there was one) goes back into the chest. SO that complaint seems pointless to me.

Unless something was changed and not announced.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

wow i can't beleive this, now when someone hosts a private drop party we get dozens of noobs comming from seers village taking all our drops :roll:

and plus party petes is horrible for big drop parties (with more than like 100 people) since you don't even get a chance of even popping a single balloon :evil:

Kuja_Cocoa.png

You have to be mother humping kidding me. You are telling people are becoming that stupid? Never mind, dont answer that one. But come on, PARTY PETES SUCKS MAJOR! The baloons suck NO FUN! Its fun telegrabing and not know where stuff is going to be. Oh well thank god for places for tip.it and etc.

Everyone appears to be on edge today!

Drop parties can no longer be ADVERTISED on the main RUNESCAPE FORUMS. You can still have a drop party but you can't advertise on the main forums. This is why we have other forums and communities.

This isn't an in-game rule, it's a forum rule. You can tell because it was posted on the forums and not on the main site. This has nothing to do with forcing F2P players to become members because F2P players cannot even post on the forums.

I tried searching the Knowledge Base for Party Pete's but it was to no avail. The only information was in This Article of their news, just talking about it a little but nothing really interesting.

The practical reason why they would stop us from posting on the forums about drop parties is because of people who would have them in the wilderness where it was just luring people into a trap.

Calm down everyone, it's not that big of a deal.

Edit: URL tags

ill say it once and ill say it again read carefully....

Mod Peter

Jagex Mod

25 Feb 2006 22:05

The drop party section of the Forum Specific Rules has been updated with the following information.

If you do not mention the location of your drop party, your thread will be removed and you may receive a forum black mark.

Remember, if you decide to organise a drop party in the wilderness, you may be accused of attempting to item scam other players, and it could also lead to a lot of flaming, therefore it is advisable to pick a safe location.

Anybody who participates in a drop party, held in a dangerous location, does so at their own risk now what they said is that you cannot host a drop party in a dangerous place which player may get killed

Iv Green vI.png

hawtzo5.png

F-a-g-e-x knows that everyones hates them, so now they will try and take advantage of us :roll:

It might be to get rid of lurers though :wink:

You certainly like them enough to still play their game :lol: I hate little whiners like you

And as the person above me stated, you can still host drop partie on the RS forums, you just have to state where it is.

ranger4life995ut.gif

I know a place that's BIG and out of the way. Go to Keldagrim, and enter the building in the midde(aka, marketplace) (accesable from both sides of the river). Climb up the stairs, and do it again. On the third floor (ground floor as first floor) there's a HUGE empty room, with a table in the middle :D Perfect for drop parties, since Keldagrim is always empty and noobs would think Reika Providence is widly. :P

The downside of this is that it's member's only :(

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I know a place that's BIG and out of the way. Go to Keldagrim, and enter the building in the midde(aka, marketplace) (accesable from both sides of the river). Climb up the stairs, and do it again. On the third floor (ground floor as first floor) there's a HUGE empty room, with a table in the middle :D Perfect for drop parties, since Keldagrim is always empty and noobs would think Reika Providence is widly. :P

The downside of this is that it's member's only :(

The second floor of Varrock's Museum is nearly always empty, and so is the huge house with a second floor that is to the North East of Falador.

ranger4life995ut.gif

Wow, we get banned for dropping an item elsewhere :roll: .

What's next, a rule that you can only train on pyrefiends?

EDIT- Spelling counts, kids.