LIST OF NEW SKILLS YOU WOULD WANT.

kinman20

Your post was pure spam

I dont think Runescape needs any more skills.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

i dont think they need anymore skill either, but having player shops would certainly be less of a headache than trying to read what in the world is going on in world 2. I know the forums are a much better way to go, but if there was a way player to have their own shops they could set prices for things and leave them there this would nice. but its wishfull thinkin, where in the world would they put this place. it would probably take up a space bigger than the map is now :shrugs:

smallsig2.jpg

RS name- Lunar3klipse, banned 3-16-06: found out theres a new appeal system, I get an extra appeal, fingers crossed.

BTW: Ill give someone a serious dollar, if I can use more than 30kb for a sig size :/ its my hosting for crying out-loud.

Be carefull what you wish for, Carpentry has been touted as a new skill but whether its comes into Crafting or Wood Cutting or on its own remains to be seen.

Maybe the birds eggs will give you Bird Breeding, build your aviary using the new Carpentry Skill. Lets see Blue Eggs, Red Eggs and Yellow eggs..........................?

Im sure Zesima is dying for a new skill....lol

Spamkicking.

CAPSLOCKING.

Nah, I cant think of anymore skills. :?

Im sure Zesima is dying for a new skill....lol

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

Does Zezima even play anymore? Back on topic. If I could have a new skill I would want the power to beat the living snot out of this topic starter. This is spam.

Stupid

Pointless

Annoying

Asside from the caps this post was not spam. He was asking a legit question if people could think of anymore skills needed for the game. Personaly I think player owned stores would be nice.

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

Cmon Steve you can do it!

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

Guest AshKaYu

There's only one skill you can't really make money off of, Prayer(Running laws for Agility and Splitbark Armor for Firemaking). I think that if you could charge people with Protect other from Mage/Range/Melee skill, then that would be cool.

Anyone in this thread that has posted with PURE capslock in their post needs to go elsewhere to yell for no reason.

I count two people.

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!

Total freak out......take a chil pill everyone.....its just a post sesh.... Puting someone down shouldnt make you feel good....

Just next time try not to post with caps locks on for the whole message. Also try to think of somthing such as a skill to start everyone out such as...er Philosphoy....lol

MisticLegends.com

The "underconstruction" MMORPG