Humans have sunk to an all-time low (WTH warning)

Schwarzenegger

If you're prone to flaming, let me tell you now to hit the back button on your browser and never come back. Now let's talk about this and try doing so in at least a semi-mature manner.

Well I'm not gonna put a direct link to the article, since the content is against the tip it rules. Trust me this is truly messed up, sick, disgusting, WTF, hard to believe.. those people seriously need to suffocate in a tub full of poopoo.

But I'll give you the "cliff's notes" for it.

A subculture of the gay community WANTS to get HIV. They think the idea of contracting the disease is "erotic", and they contact a host of the disease to give it to them. They think voluntarely getting the disease will make them worry free for the rest of their life, and they will be able to go around and fool around with whoever they want for the rest of their lives.

I'm not going to go into further detail as this really irritates me, and it's not really safe for young minds. WTF is this world coming to?! This should be a crime, those people are TRYING to spread this disease.

Discuss. ANd please, no excessive flaming name calling or language.

Runescaper (off and on) since late 2001

IIRC, a man in Britain was jailed for deliberately spreading the HIV virus when he knew he had it. I'll try and find a news source.

That gives me hope that these people would get jailed should they ever committ the act. I'd also like to stress this is an extreme minority of the homosexual community. Not you personally Schwarz, but I fear what some of the homophobes of the board might think of this.

There's no doubt that this is extremely...wrong and sick. There's no euphamysims suitable enough to describe it. However, it is the sad but true nature of human beings. We love to think of the extremely 'wrong'. Think of paedaphelia, cannabilism etc. This simply adds to the list.

It's our ability to think the unthinkable that made us King's of the Earth and ultimately, with things like this, the architects of our own downfall.

This, folks, is quite the example of natural selection in practice.

This should be fun to watch! :D

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

from your "cliffs note" version, it says nothing about them wanting to spread it, just get it so they don't end up getting it on accident. It's their life, as long as they arn't purposely trying to give it to other people, it doesn't bother me

IIRC, a man in Britain was jailed for deliberately spreading the HIV virus when he knew he had it. I'll try and find a news source.

Haha, we talked about this in my law class a few years ago - I think it was a woman and the crime she was actually convicted of was 'maliciously administering a noxious substance'.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

You sound just like an A-typical republican. I assure you no sane gay person WANTS to get HIV/AIDS let alone spread it to others. Thats just stupid

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

You sound just like an A-typical republican. I assure you no sane gay person WANTS to get HIV/AIDS let alone spread it to others. Thats just stupid

Yeah, BTW, I'd like to add my post was on the notion that I was believing what Schwarz said was true and there was a group. I don't actually know if it is.

Spreading HIV when you know you have it and w/o telling your couple is illegal, saw a Law&Order show about that. :D SO they couldn't do that, or they will be arrested since they made it public.

I guess they are just weird, i mean people commit suicide all the time, getting HIV/AIDS is just like that pretty much.

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

w00t lets start a tip.it cult and go spread HIV

(joking)

yeah, todays people are so demented and f'ed up...

For any of you non-believers who I think are mature enough, I'll give you the link to the article if you pm me. I'm just not going to publicly post it for everyone to see.

And Mercifull, I'm not saying ALL gays are like that, I'm just giving a VERY brief summary of what the article said, and the person being interviewed was gay, and he only mentioned gays.

Did anyone see that CSI: episode with the AIDS victim? A Degrading term with aids was stabbed and blood was spurting everywhere, and some of it splashed into the killer's eyes, so he got AIDS/HIV too. It was great.

Yeah. I saw that, and I agree with you. It was great. Very awesome way to get AIDS if you ask me.

3898000bYVcx.png

o.o

That's not right.

Are they unaware that there are all sorts of strains of the HIV virus, and that they could catch many different versions of it?

I love languages.

J'adore les langues.

ÃÆÃ

They are fully aware. They want to freaking have AIDS. They want to be able to go around with aids and not have to worry about using safe sex. They want to be infected. They want to live the rest of their lives taking 34723890 pills every single day.

Its obviously an anti homosexual site wich has produced a cabbage article.

Exactly. The article purposly only mentions gay people in an attempt to stur up homosexual hatred amongst right wing groups. I can give you plenty of cases where a heterosexual person has knowingly had intercourse with someone when they had HIV/AIDS. If people are doing it on purpose its because they are messed up in the head NOT because they are gay

I can find no respectable news source that follows the article you mentioned. Post the link, i dont feel i need to pm you to see it.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

It's small subcultures of any culture that do things like this and drag the whole culture tha drag people down. People automatically assume that they must be connected. It's sick, and no one in their right mind would do that. It's a shame.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

It's small subcultures of any culture that do things like this and drag the whole culture tha drag people down. People automatically assume that they must be connected. It's sick, and no one in their right mind would do that. It's a shame.

It reminds me of Islam when you put it like that. Just because a tiny minority of Muslims (we're talking 0.1% here) are extremists and suicide bombers, people generalise the whole religion in the same way.

It reminds me of Islam when you put it like that. Just because a tiny minority of Muslims (we're talking 0.1% here) are extremists and suicide bombers, people generalise the whole religion in the same way.

Unfortunately, that usually only applies when the minority has negative characteristics. The virtue of the minority tends to be ignored when the majority are dragging the reputation of a group down.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Well out of the 6 billion people on earth there's bound to be a few people who are derranged due to simple probability - the more people there are the more chance of there being an even more obsurd idea coming from one of them. This one is particularly stupid and is probably drug induced because I doubt a normal human being would betray their own species for a virus.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

Erotic anything is not appropriate on these boards.

Rule #1 clearly states, "Do NOT confuse Newpy!"

Only 19 years to get to level 99 in something.  Mining, check.

Moving right along ... Catch me if you can! 🤣

Always buying silver ore at above GE prices!