New method of high lvl cooking?

kwimbob

We now have a bank right next to the lumbridge range which has much better chances of cooking successfully. All ranges have better odds than fires, and the lumbridge range is the best of the ranges.

What I was wondering is: will this new bank cause ppl to cook their high-level, expensive food on this range? It would be a good idea, though is it too far from the bank in comparison to the rogue's fire?

And the other use for this new bank is the fact that it is one click. This is now another place where the ppl that are stringing their bows or doing other things like that will go. There's no right click to access the bank, so if you have withdraw many separate times, this bank is just as good as the castle wars'.

Also, for those of you that don't know, here is the information on the bank I'm talking of:

The bank is from the new recipe for disaster quest. It's called the Culinaromancer Chest not only is it a one click bank, but it also sells cooking supplies and however many items you've unlocked during the quest. The unlockable items include very awesome gloves the best of which, the barrows gloves (really just called "gloves", but players call it barrows gloves, or sometimes dark gloves, because they're the barrow grey color with the yellow barrow horn/[bleep]e color) give +12 to all attack, defence, and strength bonuses except for magic, which gets +6 attack and defence bonuses.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Yeh I think this bank is very good. It will also help people who fish in Lumbridge and this now sets up a much quicker way for pking. This is because if you die, you end up in Lumbridge, you get out of your bank food and armour etc then take a canoe back to wilderness/edgeville.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

Yeh I think this bank is very good. It will also help people who fish in Lumbridge and this now sets up a much quicker way for pking. This is because if you die, you end up in Lumbridge, you get out of your bank food and armour etc then take a canoe back to wilderness/edgeville.

Yeah, I loved the falador death point... but now I'm not so sure if I want that or just good old lumby any more :)

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

We now have a bank right next to the lumbridge range which has much better chances of cooking successfully. All ranges have better odds than fires, and the lumbridge range is the best of the ranges.

What I was wondering is: will this new bank cause ppl to cook their high-level, expensive food on this range? It would be a good idea, though is it too far from the bank in comparison to the rogue's fire?

And the other use for this new bank is the fact that it is one click. This is now another place where the ppl that are stringing their bows or doing other things like that will go. There's no right click to access the bank, so if you have withdraw many separate times, this bank is just as good as the castle wars'.

How do you know this is the best range?

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Isn't the chef's range suppose to be better than the other ranges or something? :? I don't remember

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Says in the knowledge database on Jagex's Site.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Check the in-game quest information for cook's assistant (or the knowledge databases' cooking FAQs), it says that his range is better. Also, a fact of the week log-in screen thing proved that ranges burn less than fires.

Excuse me for asking, but what bank are we talking about?

When you are doing the Recipe for Diasater Quest, you get access to a bank that's in the form of a chest in the basement of Lumbridge Castle.

XXXX says I'm a noob. And then keeled me with his troop of lvl 100 CW buddies.

Yay for being a Dead Noob. XD

The bank is from the new recipe for disaster quest. It's called the Culinaromancer chest not only is it a one click bank, but it also sells cooking supplies and however many items you've unlocked during the quest in right click store menus. The unlockable items include very awesome gloves the best of which, the barrows gloves (really just called "gloves", but players call it barrows gloves, or sometimes dark gloves, because they're the barrow grey color with the yellow barrow horn/[bleep]e color) give +12 to all attack, defence, and strength bonuses except for magic, which gets +6 attack and defence bonuses.

so they put in a bank in lumby?

and i dont think Lumby range is the best.

or is it?

Lol, check the quest journal, it IS IN FACT, the best range in all runescape...oddly enough :P

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

or is it?

Lol, check the quest journal, it IS IN FACT, the best range in all runescape...oddly enough :P

just says high quality range :o dunno if that means its better or not

or is it?

just says high quality range :o dunno if that means its better or not

It does, you burn less often on the lumby range, it's special. And you burn less on ranges than fires, so it's much better chances of cooking correctly than in the rogues' den.

And yes, to those questions, there really is a bank in lumbridge now, in the castle basement.

Nardah's cooking range is closer to the bank than Lumbridge's. Minus the annoying ladder, too.

Yes, but if you're cooking high level foods (shark or above) and you're concerned about getting mroe of them successfully cooked, lumbridge is now an option.

Nardah's cooking range is closer to the bank than Lumbridge's. Minus the annoying ladder, too.

Yes, but if you're cooking high level foods (shark or above) and you're concerned about getting mroe of them successfully cooked, lumbridge is now an option.

I really doubt the percentage is much higher. Besides, dealing with the ladder and the chairs in the way can become time consuming. Also, if you're cooking sharks at level 94, your best bet would be Rogues den.

But you're right, lumbridge is an option on a few people's oven lists now.

Don't you get more exp too when using it?

I... don't think so.