Who didnt deviserved to die, but died?

WiEts0

My friend died on his birthday because the fork he was using broke and he swallowed the pronge, it pierced his organs and he couldn't breath or anything.

He died that day, till this day I still have nightmares about him dieing right next to me

I'm terribly sorry to hear that. That must have been very hard on you. I pray you would find the "peace that surpasses all understanding." Jesus promised it if you seek Him.

I'm currently transitioning from a Wizard to a Mage and a Priest to an Archpriest. Lol both are nonexistant in the top 25. Hopefully I can change that. :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"lol, jezus didnt deserve to die lol"

Shut the hell up about the Jay-guy already... I don't get it. What the heck is wrong with you people? Faith is one thing, this isn't faith, this is an obsession. Maybe it's because I just had to endure yet another lecture on how leet the holy lord is and how bad the rest of us are, but I've totally had it with fanatics.

Tolerance is so overrated it's not funny.

On topic: Most people didn't that died didn't deserve it, whether they died in accidents or of age.

but without him, we wouldnt have these hilarious pictures:

itsjesuslol9qt.jpg

"Jesus knock knock joke"

jesuslol7hs.jpg

Heh...

knkcopy.jpg

this isn't faith, this is an obsession.

Well they ain't called CHRISTians for nothing.

Everyone dies. Deal with it.

Pretty much what I was going to say... Everyone deserves to die, in order to make room for the next generation. You wouldn't hog the Nintendo all day when you can see your kids wiggling to have a go.