Who didnt deviserved to die, but died?

WiEts0

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, only a handful of people who have ever lived "deserved" to die. Then, if I'm being really cynical, people like Hitler didn't "deserve" it, because they shouldn't have been able to escape the consequences of their actions.

Nobody deserves to die. Weither it's Hitler or Marlon Brando.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Wee Jinky Johnstone didn't deserve to die at the age he did.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

The title already says it:Who didnt deviserved to die, but died?

Like Elvis or Presidents? Tupac?

The ONLY person who didn't deserve to die but did is...

Drumroll please...

Jesus Christ, the Nazarene, the only perfect man to live. If you have sinned, then the consequences is death.

I'm currently transitioning from a Wizard to a Mage and a Priest to an Archpriest. Lol both are nonexistant in the top 25. Hopefully I can change that. :D

Drumroll please...

Jesus Christ, the Nazarene, the only perfect man to live. If you have sinned, then the consequences is death.

That would mean he was supposed to die, or else you'd all be screwed...

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Drumroll please...

I am an aetheist and even i know he died for our sins . . .But since this isn't the Do you believe in god? post ill just leave it at that.

In my opinion, many people deserve to die. Ignorance and stupidity is a disease we must extinguish. The way i see it is the through the same way darwin did; Stupid, ignorant, repulsive people with severe defects should have their gene pool eliminated from society.

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

Nobody had better say Kurt Cobain, if you put a gun to your head and pull the trigger then of course you deserve to die.

Kurt Cobain killed himself because of his horrible stomach pains. Which he used drugs as a shield against, thats my opinion on the matter. I don't think anyone personally deserves to die.

Drumroll please...

I am an aetheist and even i know he died for our sins . . .But since this isn't the Do you believe in god? post ill just leave it at that.

In my opinion, many people deserve to die. Ignorance and stupidity is a disease we must extinguish. The way i see it is the through the same way darwin did; Stupid, ignorant, repulsive people with severe defects should have their gene pool eliminated from society.

That's a really mean comment. :? Since you seem to know about the Bible, you know that all have sinned and that the wages of sin is death?

I realize this isn't the "Do you believe in God" post, so I'll just close with my comment on your last sentence. Hitler killed people he thought were ignorant and repulsive (Jews, homosexuals, gypsies, anyone who opposed him), so are you condoning his actions? He was a eugenicist, which sounds like you are one too.

Besides, everyone is special in their own way. Who are you to say that they should die? You are limited by your knowledge and experience.

Who says that ignorance comes from the gene pool anyway? That's something we acquire, just like knowledge which so happens to be its contrapositive.

I'm currently transitioning from a Wizard to a Mage and a Priest to an Archpriest. Lol both are nonexistant in the top 25. Hopefully I can change that. :D

Drumroll please...

That would mean he was supposed to die, or else you'd all be screwed...

Jesus didnt Deserve to die..

dont care what ya say.

mysig11sv5.png

Drumroll please...

i agree and he standed up!

He died for our sin.

puk30kb2dg.gif

Except Jesus WAS god (holy trinity, 3 gods go into a god etc) and god knows all so theres must have been a plan, therefor Jesus did deserve to die, it was to be.

Mary-Ann Leneghan :cry: awful way to die

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12