Who didnt deviserved to die, but died?

WiEts0

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry if you disagree with my post.

I guess its is the way i think. It might be that i live in america with all these ignorant overweight people, or it may be i have a pessimisitic view of humanity, but in any case i believe that this overcrowded miserable world could use a gene pool clean up.

And if it isnt their gene pool? Oh well, they are gone anyways.

The worlds over crowded.

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

I guess its is the way i think. It might be that i live in america with all these ignorant overweight people, or it may be i have a pessimisitic view of humanity, but in any case i believe that this overcrowded miserable world could use a gene pool clean up.

The worlds over crowded.

Don't tell me you actually believe the press in saying the world's overcrowded. Why, the entire world's population could fit in Jacksonville, Alabama if put shoulder to shoulder. For those who don't know how big that is...every person would have 20 square feet if they were put in the size of Texas.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE WORLD WOULD HAVE 20 SQUARE FEET IF PUT IN THE SIZE OF TEXAS.

And about the whole God thing:

Jesus was supposed to die but He didn't deserve it. Yes, God had a plan for Him to die and redeem humanity. No, he didn't deserve death because he was sinless.

I'm currently transitioning from a Wizard to a Mage and a Priest to an Archpriest. Lol both are nonexistant in the top 25. Hopefully I can change that. :D

The worlds over crowded.

Don't tell me you actually believe the press in saying the world's overcrowded. Why, the entire world's population could fit in Jacksonville, Alabama if put shoulder to shoulder. For those who don't know how big that is...every person would have 20 square feet if they were put in the size of Texas.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE WORLD WOULD HAVE 20 SQUARE FEET IF PUT IN THE SIZE OF TEXAS.

Not sure I believe that last line... a few calculations and I get a figure of between 2-3 square inches for everyone if they were put in texas.... 6 billion is a *lot* of people ;)

It's not only about physical space, its about competition for resources

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Nobody deserves to die. Weither it's Hitler or Marlon Brando.
Marlon Brando is dead?! Really?

R u srs?!

He died July 1, 2004 man.

srs? What does srs mean?

Geez I'm behind then...

sig5235ro7.jpg

Thanks Runesmithie, thats actually part of what I was meaning to say.

Lets look at the horribly misspelled title: Who didnt deviserved to die, but died?

Let me start with an example that just happened today. I was in my third hour when our assisstant principle came in and announced that someone in the junior (my class) class had died. I felt bad as soon as i heard it because he said, "We have no further information".

I was feeling bad up untill lunch when I heard from 3 seperate sources (within the half hour of my lunch) that he over dosed on a cough medicine. For those of you who don't know what i mean, you take LOTS of cough medicine pills and you "trip" on them and throw up afterwards. I heard from several OTHER un-related sources after school as well.

I didn't know this kid personally, but I feel this is a very prime example of who died, and deserved it. If they over-dose on a useful pharmaceutical and DIE because they were trying to get "high" then no, I actually don't feel bad.

Does this make me a bad person? I would think not, but then again there are a variation of people in this world with different opinions and I will respect that.

But I think that a large number of people deserve to die because of stupid acts like this.

:idea: Food For Thought :idea:

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

Not one single person on this planet to deserved to die. Would it benifit people if some other people died? Yes but they do not, ever, deserve to die.

People who didn't deserve to die? Children, victims of murder, genocide, hate crimes, and ignorance. The 12 year old kid who gets HIV from a blood transfusion, the child in Africa who starves to death, and the loving father of 4 who gets hit by a bomb in a pointless war.

Nobody deserves to die.

Its always interesting to read accidental deaths on young people in the papers. The kids are ALWAYS model students with loads of friends, great personality and doing well in school. I find that incredibly hard to belive that every kid is perfect, especially if they died cus they od'd or died huffing.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

"lol, jezus didnt deserve to die lol"

Shut the hell up about the Jay-guy already... I don't get it. What the heck is wrong with you people? Faith is one thing, this isn't faith, this is an obsession. Maybe it's because I just had to endure yet another lecture on how leet the holy lord is and how bad the rest of us are, but I've totally had it with fanatics.

Tolerance is so overrated it's not funny.

On topic: Most people didn't that died didn't deserve it, whether they died in accidents or of age.

Nobody deserves to die. Weither it's Hitler or Marlon Brando.
Marlon Brando is dead?! Really?

R u srs?!

He died July 1, 2004 man.

Wow :shock: you made busa so mad he forgot his good grammar :shock:

"lol, jezus didnt deserve to die lol"

Shut the hell up about the Jay-guy already... I don't get it. What the heck is wrong with you people? Faith is one thing, this isn't faith, this is an obsession. Maybe it's because I just had to endure yet another lecture on how leet the holy lord is and how bad the rest of us are, but I've totally had it with fanatics.

Tolerance is so overrated it's not funny.

On topic: Most people didn't that died didn't deserve it, whether they died in accidents or of age.

but without him, we wouldnt have these hilarious pictures:

itsjesuslol9qt.jpg

"Jesus knock knock joke"

jebuspwnd0vr2fv.jpg

"Jesus gets pwned"

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

but without him, we wouldnt have these hilarious pictures:

jebuspwnd0vr2fv.jpg

"Jesus gets pwned"

Ehh, that 2nd one isn't too funny and i'm athiest..

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif