Dragon Pick Axe

S_E_D_I_M

I've been thinking of getting a petition for people to sign for a dragon pick axe.. What do you guys think? There's a dragon axe now for woodcutting, why not have a dragon pick axe for lvl 60+ miners? Just wondering what everyone elses view on it is.

117 Combat

Theboss123

They're already going to make one. When they put up the new graphics on the website, one of them was of a dragon pickaxe, and one of them was of a dragon two hander. It was before the two hander came out. Then they took down pickaxe image.

if dragon axe is 40 wc why would dragon pic be 60 :$

Firstly Jagex shouldn't have made the dragon axe 40 wc, everything else dragon is lvl 60, the axe should be too. Also you can use Rune Pick axe at 40 mining, no point in letting someone use 2 new pick axes on the same lvl.

117 Combat

Theboss123

ill explain simply,

all dragon items ar for MELE, there is no difference in the rate of wc between rune and drag wc axe. It is only meantto be used as a weapon, IF a drag pick came out, it would me no better than rune for mining with.

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

That's not necessarily true. I firmly believe that once the Dragon Pickaxe comes out, that the requirement will be bumped up to 60, and that the speeds will increase. I believe the only reason the Dragon Axe isn't faster at the moment is because they're waiting to release the Pickaxe at a later date.

...afterall, why should it be fair to speed up woodcutting, but not mining? My point, exactly.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

if dragon axe is 40 wc why would dragon pic be 60 :$

Firstly Jagex shouldn't have made the dragon axe 40 wc, everything else dragon is lvl 60, the axe should be too. Also you can use Rune Pick axe at 40 mining, no point in letting someone use 2 new pick axes on the same lvl.

Its lvl 60 to weild. Look at the ingame wc lvls or axes... a few axes come in pairs (once youa re lvl 6 you get both steel and iron available.)

Draong will probably be +10 or lvl 41 mining to weild... or whatever the usual pattern is. Jagex has stopped some patterns since RSC... like dragon 2h due to changed combat system, but the requirements have and will stay intact.

idiot911.png

Proud member of 'the' clan for 5 years.

Join 'the' clan today

To weild the Dragon pickaxe you will probably have to have 41 Mining like the rune axe/ d axe

And Jagex is probably going to release it as the next peice of dragon equipment

DwarfSig1.jpg

Got Xbox Live? Gimme a call - Gamertag = Razoid

That's not necessarily true. I firmly believe that once the Dragon Pickaxe comes out, that the requirement will be bumped up to 60, and that the speeds will increase. I believe the only reason the Dragon Axe isn't faster at the moment is because they're waiting to release the Pickaxe at a later date.

...afterall, why should it be fair to speed up woodcutting, but not mining? My point, exactly.

jagex have a way of disapointing people.

prepare to be disapointed.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Careful what you wish for. I personally think the dragon wc axe is a joke. I bought one for a "test drive" and hated it so much I sold it and went back to rune. A dragon pick probably wont be much better than rune.

6gcb444.gif

The only easy day was yesterday.

Imagine the dragon future....

Hmm...a dragon chisel...a dragon rake...a dragon tinderbox...a dragon vial...a dragon 2h.....they are all insane!

Oh the dragon 2h exists already! That's right! Jagex DID release the 2006 noob weapon!!

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

i still dont get why you only need 40 wc to use dragon axe...

makes no sense

dragon is meant for combat only. That's why the dragon axe doesn't cut any faster but has a nasty spec.

the dragon pick will be the same but look at the drag axe spec, it hurts the opponents mage lvl. I assume that the drag pick will hurt the opponents range lvl.

But that's just my opinion

redbullsigortiz.jpg

I think the are going to relase the dragon pick when they relase POH. Yes that is right when they relase POHs.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

I think the are going to relase the dragon pick when they relase POH. Yes that is right when they relase POHs.

ya... that'll be a long time. I remember last year they said they would be out by the end of the year... they never came out.

They never said by the end of what year though :roll:

redbullsigortiz.jpg

ya... that'll be a long time. I remember last year they said they would be out by the end of the year... they never came out.

They never said by the end of what year though :roll:

We have seperated Farming from Player-Owned Houses in order to bring it to you sooner. Player Owned Houses are still being worked on along with the Carpentry skill for release towards the end of this year - Honestly! :-)

They didn't? :lol: They even said "honestly"

Uula.png