I challenge the community to make free pixel sigs :)

Alduron

Hi Everyone!

I was thinking it would be really nice if we as a Media Community could help each other out.

Here is what I propose:

A user posts an idea for a pixel sig he/she would like to have.

Someone will then post that they will start on it. When the first person gets tired of working on it they post the image and another user takes over. This will continue until the signature is complete.

This will serve to bring us closer as a community, to practice and improve on our skills (feel free to give hints and tips :)) and to help each other out in general.

So who is up for the challenge and what is the first request :D

~Alduron

swordsig16zk.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you ask me, I doubt it will happen. Pixels do take a very long time, I wouldn't mind doing abstracts, but pixel, nu uh, not me.

You are not meant to do one by yourself :) You do a small part and someone else continues. We all work together until we have a finished product... with all the talent we have on this forum it should be a breeze and a blast :D

~Alduron

swordsig16zk.gif

id b willin to do that. im already workin on one for azielgoh. want me to post that and hav someone continue?

jav

"Let your feelings be like that of a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy hoping that the kids don't break through with the stick."

well this isnt the one for azielgoh .. . but it was one i was making for sleebag and myself. but he doesnt seem interested since media market was closed and his comp. has viruses. but ya here it is:

randomsig3sf.png

it pretty much outlined i guess u could outline some more random events but it needs shading(which i suck at lol). the brown thing is a road and the lil' thing in the field is a scarecrow.

jav

"Let your feelings be like that of a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy hoping that the kids don't break through with the stick."

Perfect! I'm not much of a pixler but have been greatly interested recently. I'll participate.

I'll be varing from working on these to my own pieces of work but this will help me with charectors since i'm generaly terriable at :lol:

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

im not very good yet but i think its a great idea to help people out now that buying is illegal.

frostykd6vu6.gif

^Thanks Weeboab for the awesome sig!

I know the 'How to Make Tiny Carrots' (or HTMTC, as it is known among the elite pixelart circles) is in high demand.
:lol:

Ooh, can you guys do it for me?

Maybe like me in a wagon drawn by a lvl 3 noob and a guy in dragon, while I have sara on and whip them with an abyssal whip. Oh yeah, can you guys like make the wagon go on the way to the castle in which castle wars is being held while being chased by the drunk dwarf?

Well if you can ty, if you can't; well ty for reading post.

noob,93element.gif

astart0bf.png

I did what I can. I'm great with colors and alright with shading but i'm HORRIABLE at drawing

So I added on to what was white and made this. Some shading is done but alot is untouched. Fix the roof if you want :oops:

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

astart0bf.png

I did what I can. I'm great with colors and alright with shading but i'm HORRIABLE at drawing

So I added on to what was white and made this. Some shading is done but alot is untouched. Fix the roof if you want :oops:

Think I might add some dithering / aa to that tomorrow if i'm boored :) .

princessa the idea is not to make a massive image that no one will ever use it is meant to assist other users and give us an opportunity for growth.

I am aware that there will be different styles but I am confident that we will be able to incorporate them nicely into an image.

Made0f12une great work on the coloring, thanks for taking over the dither Nadril I can't wait to see how it progresses!

Would anyone like to take on the linework for 93element?

I look forward to seeing our first complete work. I think it will be quite awesome :D

Thanks for all your help guys!

~Alduron

swordsig16zk.gif

I might get some linework done later. I'm not very good at it yet but atlesat it will give others something to work off of. I'm not sure when i'll start it. I made a nice sketch today that i'm very eager to work on.

Excited to see how the dithering comes out!

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

i have an idea for a sig.

its a mage with white mystic, a farseer, a sara staff cape and book and a glory. the mage has his arms in the air casting sara strike on an opponent wearing full torags and a whip with obby set and fury. the guy in torags is hitting a zero, while the mage is killing him by hitting a 30, this is at the mage bank in the wild.

If anyone wants to work on my idea that would be great! i tried it myself, but the linework and shading were horrible.

ArchSupport.png

Soulthresher: dont think outside of the box, stay inside. the box is your freind

Clicky for the Blog 'o Range

Race to 100 ranged with BBQ_muffin

DarkDude98: Pfft, Real men use Bow and Arrows to get 99 range