I challenge the community to make free pixel sigs :)

Alduron

i just came up with an idea. we could hav a lil' contest each week or something like for instance this week who can shade my linework the best. the winner gets a phr33 custom sig. another week could be for the most original idea or somethin.

if u dont want to alduron thats alrite that just my 2 gp :lol:

jav

edit- and there r a whole wide range of ways u can shade the pic. the one guy(iferget his name lol) changed the armor into green dragonhide and zammy. it could b normal dragon and different trimmed armor. so dont just copy him. oooooohh and plz giv c/c on the linework :)

"Let your feelings be like that of a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy hoping that the kids don't break through with the stick."

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

names made0f12une/nick

I couldnt figure out what you'd done to his pants so I just have him some Dhide chaps.

I also thought zammy fit best with the santa hat :D

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

lol those were supposed to be dragon legs lol i no they suk. but ya i was just givin ideas for a variety of shading. nothin wrong with yours :D

jav

"Let your feelings be like that of a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy hoping that the kids don't break through with the stick."

If any of u r making sig can u make me an avater-pixel

with dregath in text and a picture of a dude wearing full dragon in the background!

=O please let me do it! I kinda already have a guy in full dragon :roll:

Pjtomboy.png

Hmm...If anyone want's to do these ideas(either one) they can.

#1-A person shooting gnomes and/or imps out of a cannon in the wildy or CW etc. There should be a person getting hit for massive amounts of damage by the gnome/imp.

#2-An imp holding a warhammer/2hander of some type chasing after a group of newbs.

No text necessary, I just thought they were funny.

208zdpy.jpg

How are things going?

Could you guys post who is working on what, so we are not duplicating work?

I will edit the first post later to show where we are at and who has requests etc.

Thanks all :)

~Alduron

swordsig16zk.gif

Did everyone chicken out :P

Have been busy last few days so I have not been able to keep on top of this.

If someone is working on these please post to let us know so we won't duplicate work.

Thanks

~Alduron

swordsig16zk.gif

Well, I could really use a pixel siggeh, and I feel really dirty asking one for free. :oops: I guess I might as well ask.

I was thinking of getting a Metroid Prime Hunters pixel sig, possibly with Trace fighting Spire or Weavel.

Trace is this red demon-like alien who specializes in sniping and turning invisible.

My idea would be maybe him, semi-transparent, head-shotting one of them.

(I would supply all pics and wouldn't mind waiting.)

Can't wait for your response :)

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Since I tried doing a pixel but it didn't work out to well for me I thought I might ask if I can have one done?

I could post what I have and maybe you guys could help me finish it?

Mysigwip.png

The idea was my guy in his regular wear, holding a whip with a happy little bloodveld on the end. We'd be sitting at a farming patch with Limwurts, kwaurms, and watermelons growing. A few vials laying around, and possibly a confused guy poking at some dead crops.

If anyone decides to go off of the one I started, change it if you want, as I feel it's way to bland the way my character is standing. If anyone decides to help me thanks alot!

Well, i have a small idea for a sig, just to promote to this :)

BackGround- Leaning against the wall of the duel arena (Maybe with his eyes closed like if hes resting). Standing next to him is some stake wins (Pile of gold, a couple masks, maybe a p hat & guthan spear).

Weapons & Armor- Purple Party Hat (Kinda drooping over my eyes as i rest), Whip (Slung over the shoulder), Toarg Plate & Legs, Zammy Cape.

Main Text- Fatal Stake. The True Master Staker (as sub-text).

I actually look forward to seeing all of your finished works, so make sure to post them on here :D

Combat Level 50 with "Five Skills Capes"

Mining, Cooking, Firemaking, Fletching and Woodcutting

Over 75 Million EXP!!!!

Since I tried doing a pixel but it didn't work out to well for me I thought I might ask if I can have one done?

Mysigwip.png

The idea was my guy in his regular wear, holding a whip with a happy little bloodveld on the end. We'd be sitting at a farming patch with Limwurts, kwaurms, and watermelons growing. A few vials laying around, and possibly a confused guy poking at some dead crops.

If anyone decides to go off of the one I started, change it if you want, as I feel it's way to bland the way my character is standing. If anyone decides to help me thanks alot!

Bloodvelds can be very obediant, if you treat them right. Leashes aren't needed, because if a bloodveld doesn't want to obey you, nothing will make him do so :) (Trust me, I have a pet bloodveld.)

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

heres my idea if you guys wanna try it

a guy in black dhide armour, white gloves, white boots, dust mask (similar to the one on the guy in my current sig) and legends cape placing a dragonstone into a gold ammy (with string on it) with a table which contains a chisel, pieces of dragonstone and a ammy mould

text: Bmxrider and 80+ Crafting below it

that would be greatly appreciated if you guys could do this :)

firmabmxjp0.jpg

99/99 Crafting

86/85 Mining

Mysigwip.png

Bloodvelds can be very obediant, if you treat them right. Leashes aren't needed, because if a bloodveld doesn't want to obey you, nothing will make him do so :) (Trust me, I have a pet bloodveld.)

ohhh, hehe, I see. Well if anyone would still be interested in my project, I guese just have the whip flopped over the shoulder with the happy, smiling, slobbering, bloodveld sitting obediently next to me lol.

i like the idea, although there will be so many requests for sigs that the task will be overwelming. i suggest have a group of people that will do it, and a post for ideas. the best few qould be selected by this group for them to do, other wise it will be a big mumble jumble of half-finished sigs.

good luck, and i can shade, not linework plz :lol:

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

I always fancy a cooking pixel siggy since my second highest skill is cooking. :P

How about a ultimate cooking pixel with a guy with full ahrim? He could be cooking fishes like sharks or lobbies with probably a few burnt sharks on the table (pss, i won't burnt lobbies). And maybe some funny things happen around? Leave it to anyone's imagination. :D

2089wde.jpg

Thanks Metroid for the siggy and dark_shadow for avvy! \:D/ :thumbsup:

<3 wendy

Hmm, I might try an idea, you guys dont have to do it :)

A guy with Black hair and any colour clothes you want sitting in a study type room (bookshelves, computer on a computer desk, leather chair, paintings on the walls etc) and he is either putting a hammer through the computer or smashing his keyboard and then in one corner 'Runescape' animates to 'It's only a game...' Just watched that video of that kid that smashing up his keyboard and thought it'd make a good sig :lol:

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

This is an idea i posted on another fan site forum, it was a request on a thread but I don't know whether the person will be making it. So, I'mma post it here for you guys to do. Just copied and pasted the application i filled out so yeah, it may sound weird-like.

Characters: -In this part describe all of the characters in detail-

A guy in full guthix armour, guthix cape, green boots, green gloves and a whip.

A couple of mages wearing full red mystic, zamorak staff, zamorak cape.

A couple of rangers wearing full black dragonhide, sara cape, chrystal bow.

Action: -describe what the characters are going to be doing in the signature-

The first guy is standing in the middle, whipping one of the mages.

The second mage is leaning an a wall with blood coming out of his stomach(holding his stomach, leaning on the wall of the building.)

One ranger is on the ground with his bow and arrows around him with a shocked-to-death kind of look on his face.

The second ranger is caught in an ice barrage, with his bow still aiming at the first guy.

Background -Describe where you want you people to be-

I want them in a natural wildy area, with a lava lake near them, a run down ruin-kind of building next to the guys. Inside the ruins are a couple of piles of cash and maybe a phat or two. Also infront of the building are a couple of spears that have been stuck in the ground with a head on the top of each one. In the sky is a moon with lots of stars. In the far distance there is some mountains, then like a cliff. At the bottom of the cliff is a castle(remember, in the far far distance, so not much detail needs to be put into this.) And finally maybe, if you like to, add in some greater demons in the background somewhere.

Text:

Eminem Da1st(text colour:gold, silver or white. Font: Don't care as long as it blends in with the pixel)

Subtext:

If you do animations:

70+(fade)Attack(fade)Strength(fade)Defence(fade)Mage(fade)Fletching(fade)HP(rest

art again) And I want the words to stay there for about 5 seconds each(except for the first one, i want it to be there for about..2 or 3 seconds.) And i want that in the bottom right of the pixel.

If you don't do animations yet:

Guthix for life(bottom right)

When you need it for: -this may not be used-

..?

Border: -IE 1 pix black or give a theme-

Umm I'll have a 3 pixel gold or silver border.

17298good124cmredsadlfkjlaksdf.png

Add me ingame: Lnterest. I am back.

Mysigwip.png

Try'd to colour the character a bit :?

I could'nt find good colours for the Bloodveld though :oops:

skz72u.png

record.jpeg

Thanks man for taking some time to do that, but I was really just using what I had started as an Idea. Coloring is something I could of done. The feet I made were terrible, and I'm sure other things could of used improvement, so I put it up here to see if anyone would continue what I started to work on it for me.

I really appreciate the time you took to color it in though! :oops: :)

OK! I think I have a new sketch of what I would like! or something of the sort!

sigidea24gx.th.jpg

My character high alcing at the catherby farming patch. Growing kwaurm, a limpwurt plant, and watermelons.

Next to the kwaurms are a few vials.

I would also like to see a stack of money, some seeds laying around and some limpwurt roots laying aroung.

I'm wearing a black Cav, full dragon, with my pet bloodveld fluffy licking my dragon square, whip at the side, Dragon Ammy, Climbing boots and an Obby cape.

I wanted to fill up the backround with something real quick, but it would be cool to see maybe another farming spot where some random guy is poking at some of his dead tomatoes.

The way I have it, it looks way too boring. So if anyone would like to do it for me(pppllleeeaaasssee!) It would be great!