what stupid things did you get in trouble for in school

TheRealist

I like this topic. I find the replies hilarious to read and what some of you have done.

1st grade - We had a new student. I made him fall over my chair. It was on accident though

2nd grade - Paper airplanes

3rd - Fought b/c the boy thought I popped hit balloon.

4th - I was playing football. Some olderk kids dropped me on my head and I kicked them in the nuts.

5th- nothing

6th- I started this huge riot. Outside of the p.e. area, it was me some fifth graders, and alot of 6th graders. After 3 minutes everyone was hitting each other head on :?

7th - So much. I like got in fights with the bad attitude [developmentally delayed]ed kids. I fought this gay boy. He was huge. I fought this fat black girl for talking about my brother.

8th - Lol, best year in school ever! We flushed oranges down the toilets and flooded all the bathrooms. Started a food fight. Told my teacher to shut up...

9th- Nothing really. I calmed down in high school.

10th - Lol, nothing.

11th - Yelling at my teachers.

Wow at my stupidity back then. Calmed down since my earlier days but sheesh at my disrespect. :shock:

But word. I have anger problems. I need anger managment asap.

k go.

Im not much of a trouble maker but in kindergarten I did pull a chair out from under a girl and she hit her head on the back of the table.

I wasnt the best day care student though 8) . Once I told all the kids that the sugar cookies, my day care lady made, were potatoes. No one ate the "potatoes" and I got all the cookies to my self (until the day care lady found out :( )

Yup, I was a rebel

lope6jw0.jpg

at the age of 12-13,

i got busted on looking on a note during an english language test, which i didnt ment to...

very dumb actually, i put the note under the window, you know, above the

heating systems, because substitude teacher said: hurry up, im late allready, quick get ur books and nots off ur table.

and english language is my best subject on school (dont try to show off or anything) so the substitude teacher gave me an F, (a 1/10 here) or at least the put a red stripe on all i wrote.

and i couldnt resist, cuz the note was there allready...

I explained the whole story to my (real) teacher, and she was like:

well your results tell me you dont need to cheat, so ill give you one point

less, wich ended up with a 7/10 at the end...

for the rest nothing, so far... :P

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

I got in trouble properly just twice. One of them was for dealing in illegal fireworks, the other was for making a hate campaign website for myself and my friends against this one guy we all hated. It didn't help that it had a picture with the deputy headteacher's (male) head on the headteacher's (female) body, drawn on lipstick and a speech bubble saying "I love you".

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

Not much, basically fights:

6th -> fight

7th -> fight and yell at teacher

8th -> fight

9th -> fight

10th -> Nothing....

Oh, once when I was like in 4th grade I had a friend, and once he didnt lent me his car, those little ones, like 1:24 scale, so I said to him something like: "Ok, so I'm not your friend anymore...", well, the other day his mother came to speak to me... :lol:

Trouble in school with mothers :P

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

This happened about 2 days ago. It was a normal day at school, when someone has flooded the gym at the end of the day (stuffed the sink with paper towels and turned on the tap) . The teachers were really upset about this. So we had a normal gym class. I needed to go use the washroom, so i asked one of the Phys. Ed teached if i could go. The awnser was obviously yes, so i went to do my thing and when gym class ended they suspected me for flooding the gym even though all i did was wash my hands. I've even showed the there was no more paper towels and nothing in the garbage can (it was stuffed with them). Even though a class had a PE period after us, the suspect me.

Moral: Washing your hands is a bad thing :lol:

Oh and i got suspended for 3 days, even when they have no decent proof other than i went to the bathroom...

Oh god lets see.

7th Grade suspended 5 days for fighting.

8th got 3 days S.C.S.I or w/e for banging on tables with alot of people.

9th-10 days for fighting and 3 days for kicking a machine that stole my money.

10th.Lots of problems.Teacher told me to sit down,I sat and mumbled something,and he said to tell him what I said.So i told him what I said to him in a low voice(a bad word),got 2 days S.C.S.I and 2 days exclusiong.10 days total SCSI for not going to detentions.2 days outdoor for telling a cafetiria lady to shove it.

11th-Clean so far :oops:

Guest AshKaYu

I just make fun of idiot's all the time. I don't get suspended because I don't swear. I haven't even had detention before . . . I bloodied one kids nose once. He wrecked my homework I'd been working on for a month and a half though.

i was a proper rebel in year 7, which spilt over into year 8, then fizzled out cos they told me to sort my [cabbage] out, and told my parents to sort their [cabbage] of a son out. I dont regret any of it though. Once got in trouble(with my mate at the time, we got into trouble together, and he usually got into more than me) for making spitballs(yeah, its gross, but it was like 11), then got a detention and told to clean up the p.e cupboard. About a week later got in trouble for stealing tennis balls whilst cleaning the place up(they were red ones!).

Got in trouble once for writing on desks about each other wanted to perform illicit acts with mothers/teacher. It was found, funniest thing was the teacher taking us into the corridor then shouting it out loud at the top of her voice what it said. plus she was canadian(nothing wrong with canadians, but it was just a novelty thing in school). Once, i swear I got in trouble for nothing, and the teacher did the cruelist thing to me for detention. He forced me to sit and watch the clock until it was finished. I wasnt allowed to look away, or do anything else. He's a funny man though, had him later on and was wicked lessons.

Junkieman608.png

It's better prank-wise when you don't get caught ;)

Although, I just got back from a rugby tour and I got ripped for playing bogeys in the service station. They didn't have a problem with that, just that I was wearing a school shirt, so everyone thought that our school were a bunch of idiots.

It's better prank-wise when you don't get caught ;)

Although, I just got back from a rugby tour and I got ripped for playing bogeys in the service station. They didn't have a problem with that, just that I was wearing a school shirt, so everyone thought that our school were a bunch of idiots.

oh god, schools suck so much on that front. They're like 'wear your full uniform to and from school, shirt tucked in and blazer on, so you dont give it a bad impression' then if you asked 'but surely if we didnt wear our blazer they wouldnt know what school we are to give bad impression' they're just like '...' 'shut up and do it.'. So they dont want us to give the school a bad name, but they insist we must walk around showing that we go to that school. IDIOTS.

Junkieman608.png

In grade 7, I remember on april fools day my friends an I caused alot of mayhem...

Like we got hot sause packets, folded them, and put them underneath the knubs on the toilet seat. So when people sat down they got hot sause all over their pants, heheh.

This year we got grad, so i havent done anything stupid or atleast got caught for it yet

stupid crap..

spitball in my food-occ class.. at the teachers head *she has a fro'*

put tape on the chairs of the teacher when they dont look.. so they have tape on their arse.. lol...

tell the teacher "i dont know! im here to learn not to teach" when they ask me a question.

Make sexual jokes in Health.. w00t

drop pop cans *with pop in them* down the stair/coridore. :)

BOOM!

Hacked open someones pencil case with a crafting knife. (Those really sharp ones)

Why you posted 2 time?

But, shame on you! Jks ^.^

~komodo

The guilt of double posting has been brought upon me. :cry:

Dont cry Cad ^.^

Now I feel guilty :cry:

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

I'm boring. I got into barely any trouble in high school. In primary school I got into trobule for breaking off a few of the hooks you were supposed to hang your school bags on. I almost got into serious trouble for breaking into school during the old headmasters sendoff. Me and a few friends left the window ajar, we broke in and left muddy footprints everywhere, stole a pretty broken computer mouse and a bag of those candy snakes and left. I went to my grandmotheres that weekend and felt sick with worry the whole time realizing we were bound to be caught, but one of my friends got into school early and mopped the footprints up somehow (best feeling of relief ever)

Me and my friend got my teacher's ball (some weird fancy red one, bouncy) and played with it and it got stuck up a roof. She got so mad the next day that her ball was gone. Luckly we never got cought.

There's this idiot in school whom me and my firends hate, so we try to aim pebbles the size of this ---> o to him and he crys over it and told his mom and his mom told the school and we got detention. What a momma's-boy.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Yup, same at my school. If you're wearing the school uniform or kit therefore you're representing the school and so have to be on your "best behaviour".

I've never done that much exciting stuff, but one that stands out was when I set someones windows media player to play girls aloud (it's an all boy school :P ) on full volume then locked his computer so he had to retype his password and everything in the IT labs. Pretty funny. I once got told off for giving some bullies a talking to, but they had it coming.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"