zomg...

mixand

i just found this on the ground at varrock!!!!!!!!! i think he droped it as joke then connection lost lol!drop.jpg

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

nice score there, one wonders how it happened, lol. did you wait around to see if the person that died came back for it?

smallsig2.jpg

RS name- Lunar3klipse, banned 3-16-06: found out theres a new appeal system, I get an extra appeal, fingers crossed.

BTW: Ill give someone a serious dollar, if I can use more than 30kb for a sig size :/ its my hosting for crying out-loud.

lol yea he did come back but screaming give it back

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

maybe its urs and u drop it...

if u r f2p then its fake coz that halberd

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Maybe a drop-trade!

Yeah..same here..sounds to me like a drop trade.

Wow, what a lucky day! Good for you! :lol:

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Yes, i'm a girl! I like to watch NBA, so? =]]

Thanks star_in_the_sky for the AMAZING sig and eckered for the great avvy!!

well normally if someone is trying to drop trade(against the rules) they would already have their other character in position to login the same spot they dropped the stuff so they can get teh stuff right when it pops up, but maybe this guy was dumb, i dont see how he could have died there

smallsig2.jpg

RS name- Lunar3klipse, banned 3-16-06: found out theres a new appeal system, I get an extra appeal, fingers crossed.

BTW: Ill give someone a serious dollar, if I can use more than 30kb for a sig size :/ its my hosting for crying out-loud.

drop tradder... I just give my stuff to my friend and he gives it to my other account, it's so easier and it's not against the rules (trust me it's legal, I send in a query to Jagex.)

I hate to rain on your parade, but from the Jagex's Knowledge Base:

Can I give items to another player from one of my accounts, so that they can then give the items to another character that I play?

No, this goes against the rule. You have may not transfer items between your accounts in any way.

So you might be careful!

To the thread starter: Congrats! Heck of a find!

it has to be.. i believe its @ a secluded spot.. some houses' 2nd floor or something.. good find...

i eva found a mith set from the house next to fally east bank.. 2nd level.. tat fella juz logged out.. perhaps he worried being reported or something..

good find.. :lol:

agh i love drop traders! i sold the guthix for like 1.3mill lol :shock: :D :D :D

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

My new site. [bETA]