Dam joo Ben Franklin! Dam joo and your Daylight savings! &lt

jak722

Ive never been this confused with time before...

Not since when I didnt know to even tell time!

Winter is over and spring comes with an extra advance hour!

It ticks me off! :x

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

lol, It's worse for me. I live in Indiana and we never had to change our clocks(we were just weird like that). But now we do.

Why/how does this make it worst?

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

lol, It's worse for me. I live in Indiana and we never had to change our clocks(we were just weird like that). But now we do.

They never had to before. Now, they have to get used to doing it. I bet that makes it a little more confusing.

3898000bYVcx.png

They never had to before. Now, they have to get used to doing it. I bet that makes it a little more confusing.

exactly.

Oh man, was today the start of daylight savings? Why do I never know these things... D;

Glad I found out now instead of tomorrow when I'd be late for class.

[edit] Hold on, isn't it always the first Sunday of April at 2 AM? Now I'm all confused. I could have sworn it was. :?

Heh, Never had DST here. But NSW and Victoria does. So QLD people with things like cable tv and whatnot get thrown an hour out all the time. And people living around the border get uber screwed.

They have to wake up like 2hrs "early" just to get to school / work on time if it's on the other side of the border. Just stupid IMO.

Meh, doesn't really bother me much, I just slept in an extra hour on sunday.

Heh, Never had DST here. But NSW and Victoria does. So QLD people with things like cable tv and whatnot get thrown an hour out all the time. And people living around the border get uber screwed.

They have to wake up like 2hrs "early" just to get to school / work on time if it's on the other side of the border. Just stupid IMO.

Trust me I live in Sydney and you don't know what your missing out on! Daylight Saving's is awesome (yes you lose 1 hour sleep but you get it back in winter when it changes back to normal)! It's the best thing having daylight at 8pm at night were you can go play up at the park with your mates!

I wish Daylight Saving's was all year round! (Though its ending in a week for us. Was ment to finish on Sunday but they delayed it for another week because of the Commonwealth Games). :D

Here in AZ we don't do Daylight savings either, but it just makes things more confusing :( . For most of all the TV channels, I can never tell if we're gunna see it in Pacific time or Mountain Time (through half the year some stuff comes on an hour late).

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

I like BST, longer light in a day is great. It went to BST here on Sunday morning.

Heh, I've never heard of BST before. Sounds a bit like bull...time. :lol:

Anyhow, back to maturity...

Some of you haven't had DST before? Ahhh, weird. I've had it for my entire life of course, in Canada. The thing that especially :x this time around is that I'm going camping for the weekend with school, and wake up is usually 6am...It's a yearly thing, so thats how I know. This year since the weekend falls on DST, it's a 5am wakeup basically. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :cry:

Yeah, my life is that 8) that the biggest of my worries is losing 1 hour of sleep on a saturday night. I know, I'm a loser. :x :oops:

signaturecj5.jpg

yeah, i live in indiana too. so technically we never had to change clocks. my dad works in cincy though, so we and many people around here already did use daylight savings. we have something called "fast time" and "slow time". my family is on fast time, when i went to school they were on slow time. personally, i dont bother with times all that much, i just ask someone else what im supposed to do :lol:

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg