TET Presents! WHACK-A-NOOB! F2P EVENT! OVER!

Barihawk

Many a times in the past, the Tip.It Events Team has hosted Wilderness PKing trips, Castle Wars Excursions, and even battles to the death at the Tzhaar Pits. Many recall the sound of our battle cry: "STATS ON ******!!!1".

It has been brought to my attention that some of you were not able to attend these events for lack of equipment or improper levles, so the Council of Entertainment has decided to do something about it.

A scroll is placed in every city of Gielenor, it reads:

Tip.It Events Team Presents: Whack-a-Noob!

tetbanner3or1zc.jpg

Tired of high rish PK trips? Want to organize in a team and wreak havoc on the unsuspecting citizens of Runescape? Look no more, it's time for WHACK-A-NOOB!!!.

What to bring:

Wear whatever you want! Try to make it the goofiest outfit possible! After all, it is the day for fools.

Whatever you wear, only two things are needed. A rubber chicken, and an overwhelming desire to be goofy!

(Rubber chickens were obtained from last year's Easter event. If you were not able to get one, just dress goofy and dance/random emote :P)

Where it will be:

We will meet at the Draynor cabbage patch on World 7, the F2P Tip.It world. Where else could we bring our goofy tendencies to bear. We will also load up on cabbage for the TET's first CABBAGE BOMBING!!!

When it will be:

This event will be on the goofiest of days, Saturday April 1st!

Times:

7PM GMT

2PM EST

1PM CST

12PM MST

11AM PST

What we will do:

After meeting, all you need is your equipped rubber chicken. We will take time for every member to fill up an entire inventory of cabbage (get picking before the event starts, so you don't get caught in the rush!).

We will then proceed to Falador, where Barihawk will shout "Stats on *insert location here*" and every member of the group will spread out and whack random passerby in that area (IE Falador fountain). Afterwards, all will spread over the area and drop thier loads of cabbage in random spots (try not to overlap!). When you have dropped 14 cabbage, start doing the chicken dance! (accessable by right clicking the chicken in your inventory. It will be an experience that area will never forget! We will then move on to a new area of the city and repeat. Then, we will load up and visit both Varrock and Lumbridge!

I hope lots of people can attend this event and I hope it will be most enjoyable to you!

See you there!

Hosts for this event: Barihawk

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a problem! That's only half the fun! :)

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

You hit the nail on the head, thanks :P.

Untitled.png

I don't have a rubber chicken but I'm going to do my best to make it there... I can't wait!

So what is the actual time for people in the EST zone? Looks like there was some confusion above...

Exactly what it says. The confusion was with GMT.

Untitled.png

I remember when I first completed Dragon Slayer at level 58 combat, I had just killed Elvarg. I gained two combat levels, reaching 60, and a souple of other levels. At that time I had no idea of skill experience ( :lol: ) and I never knew that was how we determined our combat levels :oops:

Also, I died for the very first time to a zammy wine scammer. The seocnd time I lost full mithril armour at the black wizard circle. It's scary, I adamantly remember this level 70-something there at the circle. I PMed her so urgently when I had died, then she logged out. I think she logged for real because she left when I returned. Then like a year later I see her name on the private chat messages in a metal dragon slaying guide on RuneHQ :shock: Her name was LadyRune or something...forgot :x

Anyway when I got back to the circle I harassed this guy who got my stuff. I eventually tailed him to the downstairs of west Varrock bank and he had traded me for free a mithril helmet and some other stuff, then declined on the second page realizing I had given him nothing. Try to udnerstand that my full mithril was like 20mil right now.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

I remember when I first completed Dragon Slayer at level 58 combat, I had just killed Elvarg. I gained two combat levels, reaching 60, and a souple of other levels. At that time I had no idea of skill experience ( :lol: ) and I never knew that was how we determined our combat levels :oops:

Also, I died for the very first time to a zammy wine scammer. The seocnd time I lost full mithril armour at the black wizard circle. It's scary, I adamantly remember this level 70-something there at the circle. I PMed her so urgently when I had died, then she logged out. I think she logged for real because she left when I returned. Then like a year later I see her name on the private chat messages in a metal dragon slaying guide on RuneHQ :shock: Her name was LadyRune or something...forgot :x

Anyway when I got back to the circle I harassed this guy who got my stuff. I eventually tailed him to the downstairs of west Varrock bank and he had traded me for free a mithril helmet and some other stuff, then declined on the second page realizing I had given him nothing. Try to udnerstand that my full mithril was like 20mil right now.

Okay how is this related to this topic.

Okay i over that. I probally can't attend but it sounds really cool. OoC did officaly take over tip.it.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-